Dance Classmates, whut

Percivalé

So today, as we were getting our lockers assigned, I heard some girls freaking out about a "what is that? Is that a slug? Uhhh aah djhgsdjgd" and I was like "whut". So I ran over there and it was in actuality a millipede, and it was small and cute and I picked it up with some tissue and let it outside. Everyone else was like "o_o wtf ew how could you do that why didn't you just throw it in the trash" and I was like, "How would YOU feel if someone just threw you in the trash for no reason? D8"

It was great

Bizz gains +infinity cool points

XD

i saved a millipede from certain death too! and a lizard!

Awww, lizards ;_; you're a great person

I have no idea why people freak out so bad over little critters and things (except for spiders, for some reason I just get so jumpy around spiders x_X), I usually try any method possible to spare their lives from those who try to smite them for being what they are D:

Awww, lizards ;_; you're a great person

I have no idea why people freak out so bad over little critters and things (except for spiders, for some reason I just get so jumpy around spiders x_X), I usually try any method possible to spare their lives from those who try to smite them for being what they are D:

i've held a tarantula before.

biology teacher had it, and she lend it to me!

i like spiders! unless they're black widows or something that can actually kill you

i've held a tarantula before.

biology teacher had it, and she lend it to me!

i like spiders! unless they're black widows or something that can actually kill you

Fear indeed increases when it is something potently poisonous, and if not I just get jumpy. I don't know why. x_X But only if they're in the house. If they're outside, I don't mind. And I don't usually kill them anyway except for erm sometimes... like the spider in my room at 2am a couple of summers ago I think, and a few minutes ago .___. Sorry, little guy. ;_;

I've never held a tarantula, but I might sometime just for fun

So today, as we were getting our lockers assigned, I heard some girls freaking out about a "what is that? Is that a slug? Uhhh aah djhgsdjgd" and I was like "whut". So I ran over there and it was in actuality a millipede, and it was small and cute and I picked it up with some tissue and let it outside. Everyone else was like "o_o wtf ew how could you do that why didn't you just throw it in the trash" and I was like, "How would YOU feel if someone just threw you in the trash for no reason? D8"

It was great

This reminds me in Grade 4 a caterpillar was being attacked by ants. I saved it.

I once lit a match, and ended up holding it near a spider. When I noticed, and the spider noticed, he positioned himself so that he was facing me directly and waved his front legs, as if to say

"GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE"

That spider was pretty cool.

this excluding the spider part