CYL TV Spot?

Zangetsu

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

I don't have problem with Lyn's hair (though actress didn't really fit hee a much imho), because you know, green hair looks weird on real people...

Black hair, however, is perfectly normal.

Roy wasn't a flaming redhead, and Lucina's hair was black, and both of them looked okay (except Lucina's eyelashes, which looked light-colored to me. . .but that's excusable since the camera had to really zoom to catch that).

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's the floppy sleeves. And the boobs in the one cinematic cut scene.

Also this.

80a2de38add3a0187ae2c4f1ea61b31a5b9dadab

I agree, Mia's older design is more appealing :P

Oh that little Ilyana xDD

18 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's the floppy sleeves. And the boobs in the one cinematic cut scene.

Also this.

80a2de38add3a0187ae2c4f1ea61b31a5b9dadab

Ingesting that bird might cause some gastrointestinal chaos if you know what I mean. Unless she has a radiant bronze stomach that is.

I don't see the point of Mia in that pic, but it does bring to mind the incident where Ilyana tries eating Mia's leg (and although I loathe Ilyana, that was funny I admit).

5 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Petrine was definitely memorable enough to also fit the bill. 

Plaha (that is Petrine's Japanese name) has the problem of her signature weapon being a magical lance- something DeNA hasn't shown a willingness to tackle yet. Plus she'd need to be GHB and I'd rather have Ashnard Ketchum or Le-mon first, and maybe even the Wretched Sack of Lard before Titania's evil twin sister.

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Plaha (that is Petrine's Japanese name) has the problem of her signature weapon being a magical lance- something DeNA hasn't shown a willingness to tackle yet. Plus she'd need to be GHB and I'd rather have Ashnard Ketchum or Le-mon first, and maybe even the Wretched Sack of Lard before Titania's evil twin sister.

Narcian's signature weapon is a magic sword, but that ended up having no bearing on his Heroes weapon.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And Lachesis’ :(

And I don't want Nanna or Leif or Petrine to undergo the same injustice!

How hard would it be to make a "Transmute" Skill? Now that DeNA has invented skills locked to certain characters with CYL, there is no reason they couldn't either: one program the "Transmute" effect into the personal weapon, or two, make it an actual, level-less skill locked to that character (maybe a B?).

As for the fact that Fire = Red, but Lance = Blue, Breath is whatever color the user innately is, so Fire Breath can be Blue, and Lightning Breath can be Green, and Light Breath Red. Because Petrine is innately Blue, she would use the Flame Lance as a Blue character. And as a plus for her, she'd be rather flexible if you have her inherit another weapon. If a battle calls for a Blue physical, she could swing that way with a Brave or something; if it wants Blue magical, she could go that with the Flame Lance. But she wouldn't be broken she could only target one stat per fight.

Having Petrine's Flame Lance deal magic damage sounds fine. She'd have to do without ranged counterattacks, though, unless it was counted as an ultimate weapon. It'd be a bit odd of a choice of an ultimate weapon, though, and "Gradivus with magic damage" would seem like a bit much, so it'd need some downside. Also I'm not sure we need a second free lance cavalry with built-in Distant Counter, at least not anytime soon.

Nanna would also have the problem of healing. I guess it wouldn't be too odd to have the Runesword as an ultimate weapon that deals magic damage and has some minor healing effect like the spring weapons but without a ranged attack. But it could be difficult to find a way to fit strong enough healing to feel like a Runesword.

I don't think Leif will get his Light Brand, since Heroes has so far focused on legendary weapons rather than earlygame personal weapons, and he has the Blaggi Sword for that.