Favorite Brave Father

Arthur97

Favorite Brave Father  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

No, but he is mentioned a fair few times in her story, and you can have a good guess at his clothing based on the outfits of the other Sacaens. I used Tibarn as an example - none of the Hawks seem to wear similar clothing... but maybe they'd've kept a father theme. It would be interesting to see what Tibarn's father's clothes might've been xD 

But many characters don't really have a father. It just seemed they all handily fit into that theme. Although, again, they seem to have copped out with it for Lucina and just decided her promotion was close enough xD 

I guess. I like the outfit though, so no harm done.

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

As much as I like Chrom, the very fact that Eliwood, to this day, is the only father of a Lord who hasn't died pretty much makes him win by default.

A Chrom survived, just not the one that was adult Lucina's father. Surely that counts for something.

15 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

A Chrom survived, just not the one that was adult Lucina's father. Surely that counts for something.

Unfortunately, it doesn't. She could go through the entire multiverse of outrealms and save each and every version of Chrom that gets killed from his best friend, but it won't change the fact that hers is dead.

On 09/03/2017 at 2:53 AM, Vaximillian said:

Eliwood shags a dragon. Eliwood wins.

That's not confirmed to have happened. All we see in game is Eliwood piercing her body with his long, hard sword-

Wait, maybe we're talking about the same thing.

Greil. The man has the quintessential Fire Emblem Badass trait of being able to be put onto a battlefield alone with a bunch of enemies and have all of them start the next phase dead. Compared to the other three...

You know, it's a damned shame Urvan only gives +3... Res, I think it was? At least it's 1-2 range, which is more than can be said about Durandal, Falchion and non-Valentian archery.

Spoiler

I'm also a sucker for backstories like the one that killed Elena. I'm a bad person, I know.

Somewhat tough choice between Chrom and Greil, but Greil is more of a father figure while Chrom is a cool character who happens to be a dad. Combine that with Telius bias, and we have a clear winner!

On 4-9-2017 at 3:40 AM, Arthur97 said:

Man, can Chrom really not even beat an NPC?

At least he beat Alphonse, so that counts for something right?

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm also a sucker for backstories like the one that killed Elena. I'm a bad person, I know.

If it helps, so am I...