• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO HI YES I AM HERE TO YELL ABOUT RED VELVETS COMEBACK. FIRST OF ALL PEEKABOO WAS AMAZING AND WHILE IT DOESNT QUITE DETHRONE ONE OF THESE NIGHTS AS MY FAVOURITE VELVET SONG (favourite rv song period and one of my favourite kpop songs tbh, it is breathtaking) IT STILL SOMEHOW MANAGED TO SURPASS MY VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR THEIR COMEBACK AND I LOVED IT

their only velvet album before this was the velvet and it sounds so different so far, it looks like they went for that r&b sound instead of the ballad route and while GENERALLY i prefer the latter in kpop i can't deny that red velvet sounds equally amazing in both??

i don't like the rap parts of my second date but i like everything else

it's very red which i find pleasant bc even though this is a velvet album it's nice to break things up w red songs. even the red had lady's room and time slip and oh boy

attaboy is pretty red too

also i don't like attaboy woops, i love red velvet but i wish whoever chooses songs for them stopped picking compositions with so much rap lmao

my current ranking, i will probably need to listen to the songs higher up and revise once i get home and finish school stuff

1. kingdom come

2. i just

3. peekaboo

4. moonlight melody

5. about love

6. perfect 10

7. my second date

8. look

9. attaboy