I WANNA THEME RED VELVETS COMEBACK BUT IDK WHO TO THEME AHHH

i already themed joy for happiness and yeri for dumb dumb and wendy for one of these nights and irene for russian roulette and seulgi for red flavour and now im stuck bc i love all of my girls too much to just pick one : ((((( i really like this pic and will probably make it my sig but how am i gonna fit both seulgi and yeri into my avi i can't just LEAVE ONE OF THEM OUT

DOXExwcVoAgQetZ.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway peek-a-boo teaser appreciation because they are absolutely  s t u n n i n g

if i could i'd post all of them but that'd be like 20 super big photos lmao SO HERE ARE MY FAVOURITES

Spoiler

DOcOq0qUEAYd46k.jpg

this is probably my favourite wendy teaser so far, i love how colour is manipulated here

DOZNCLKUQAAtlO5.jpg

irene rhymes w visual queen we been knew

DOXEwriUEAY8Wxj.jpg

i love seulrene

DOURvl1VoAE70au.jpg

yeri looks so stunning this comeback this is definitely going to be Her era ;;;;

DOR7KlQU8AAug9S.jpg

AND SHE LOOKS SO GOOD IN SHORT HAIR AND THAT OFF-SHOULDER

DOO6sfFVoAA4tdJ.jpg

joy fits literally any concept wtf, her personality fits red mv's so well (happiness!joy was so cute!!!) BUT HER VISUALS IN VELVET MVs WHOA

DOMyQotUIAUXQRb.jpg

red velvet, queens of unique teaser images (im still in love w the red summer)

DOMySPHUEAENRa7.jpg

i just really like the red crown thing they have going on in general?? i usually don't like light-coloured contacts but wendy looks wonderful in them

DOHoYZ9VQAAk6Y-.jpg

this is just neat to look at and i almost made it my phone background which i have not changed since april (a very long time for me)

DOHoZ8aV4AISC1r.jpg

the aesthetics of this era are so nice i really want to see the photobook already ;-;

DOHob5NUMAA59oc.jpg

i love kang seulgi

DOEn6CjVoAAwlwo.jpg

all the girls look so stunning here but shoutout to joy because o my gosh and yeri because o my GOSH

i wanna jam to 십삼울의춤 but performance team sucks

theres a dumbo member in every seven-team (hoshi in performance, vernon in hip-hop, dk and seungkwan in vocal) so i will never have a truly nice peaceful unit song unless it's mix unit why do i stan

Edited by Painkiller B
stan 호시-우지 콤비

i almost want to say it was scripted but young street radio when a fan sent in the question "last time you did an edm version of ulgo sipji anga, can you do one for clap too" and then seventeen was visibly excited and said YES OF COURSE as if they had discussed it previously and then they just launched into it and clearly it WAS practiced because everyone was going along w it and it was very organized and when the beat dropped it still sounded coherent and lmao seventeen sucks

Spoiler

hoshi: jigeum buteo teo teo teo teo teoteoteoteoteoteoteoteo ttttttt

some guy: RRRRRR

seungkwan: DOKYEOOOOM

dk: baksureul chojun damyeon

everyone: BUMBUMUBUM JJAK JJAK JJAK BUMBUMBUM JJAK JJAK BUMBUMBUM JJAK JJAK JJAK

etc

like i can easily imagine a member bein like "dude what if baksu except edm" and then they rolled with it and spent actual time thinkin this up seventeen sucks

e: this deserves a place in this thread

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

MONSTA X JUST GOT THEIR FIRST WIN AND I BARELY STAN ANY MORE BUT THEIR REACTIONS MADE ME TEAR UP, MINHYUK AND KIHYUN WERE IM SHOCK AND 6/7 MEMBERS WERE SOBBING SO HARD THAT JOOHEON HAD TO MAKE THE SPEECH ;;;;; I EXPECTED WONHO AND MINHYUK TO CRY BUT SEEING EVEN I.M AND HYUNGWON PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE IM SO PROUD OF THEM

Edited by Painkiller B
stan monsta x

had 2 take a day off today bc i was crying and hyperventilating too much from stress to rly do anything but then i watched a bunch of joshua (seventeen) videos and now im

8ba73caf5d.png

1 minute ago, Painkiller B said:

had 2 take a day off today bc i was crying and hyperventilating too much from stress to rly do anything but then i watched a bunch of joshua (seventeen) videos and now im

8ba73caf5d.png

KIM LITERALLY SAME WTH

im home "sick"