• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another era, another choreography wHERE JOSHUA IS PLACED AT THE BACK 95 PERCENT OF THE TIME AND IS CONSTANTLY COVERED BY ANOTHER MEMBER AND I CAN'T SEE HIM AND I'M GONNA SUE HOSHI—

me, when lilili yabbay came out: what the fuck is a lilili yabbay, ugh seventeen always has such stupid titles for their songs

me, now: (jamming) WOO YES MINGHAO NAL WIHAE LILILI YABBAY YEs

my friend is a hardcore army (she listens to everyone but bts is basically the only group she stans and she has been stanning them since she got into kpop three years ago) and she was disappointed by the release of dna. when it was announced that bts would be performing it at the AMAs she was super dismayed bcos in her opinion they have so many better songs to perform!!! but when she expressed that on instagram some fans were like IF U REALLY LIKED BTS U WOULD SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT

like man, i get being a fan means being supportive but even if it came to my biases i would not want to support a musical/creative direction i didn't agree with. if seventeen were performing ulgo sipji anha on american television, i'd be kinda upset because even though that song is good, it's not them!! it doesn't really contain the ~freshness~ that most fans associate with them and above all it is hands-down their most generic release. if people in america were watching i really would not want their first impression of seventeen to be ulgo sipji anha instead of, say, mansae or aju nice

but anyway.

58f4356ed8.png

I HAVENT CHANGED MY PHONE BACKGROUND FROM JOSHUA SINCE APRIL (SUPER LONG FOR ME, I USUALLY CHANGE THEM OUT EVERY WEEK) BUT RED VELVET'S TEASERS ARE SO AESTHETIC AND IM SO TEMPTED

5 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

my friend is a hardcore army (she listens to everyone but bts is basically the only group she stans and she has been stanning them since she got into kpop three years ago) and she was disappointed by the release of dna. when it was announced that bts would be performing it at the AMAs she was super dismayed bcos in her opinion they have so many better songs to perform!!! but when she expressed that on instagram some fans were like IF U REALLY LIKED BTS U WOULD SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT

like man, i get being a fan means being supportive but even if it came to my biases i would not want to support a musical/creative direction i didn't agree with. if seventeen were performing ulgo sipji anha on american television, i'd be kinda upset because even though that song is good, it's not them!! it doesn't really contain the ~freshness~ that most fans associate with them and above all it is hands-down their most generic release. if people in america were watching i really would not want their first impression of seventeen to be ulgo sipji anha instead of, say, mansae or aju nice

but anyway.

this is exactly it. the whole "true fan" bs really needs to stop and it's present in EVERY DAMN FANDOM there is no escape. it's like "if you don't love the group/thing/person unconditionally u can't call yourself a true fan" wth??? im so tired of this

Edited by Hashuni Mei

IM NOT GONNA PRETEND LOOKIE LOOKIE MA SUPA LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE IS A GOOD SONG JUST BECAUSE RED VELVET RELEASED IT

i mean i admit that i ended up liking it because they released it BUT IT STILL SUCKS BUTTS

mood: when joshua tried to talk during seventeens ask in a box and stumbled over his words for a good five seconds and then he just put his hands down and nodded as if he were accepting and resigning to his fate

Spoiler

8d0c9d63a6.png

f6054364a8.png

16af40b2cb.png