YEAH WHEN I GOT INTO SEVENTEEN I WAS KINDA SAD BECAUSE AJU NICE ERA ALREADY PASSED AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT KPOP IDOLS DON'T REPEAT UNNATURAL HAIR COLOURS.......BUT NOW HES PINK AGAIN AND IM ;-;

hes so cute i haven't even looked at the other members yet

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

things i need to finish:

-bts comeback show
-that eating show with jin & jk
-this cooking thing with jin & jimin
-love myself conference
-dna conference talk
-my homework

anyway it's time for kim's Somewhat Regularly-Scheduled Make-Fun-of-Seventeen Time

Spoiler

clockwise, starting from dk

4f86a42506.png

dk: bro i deadass thought he was the8 until i got halfway around the circle and saw the8 right at the front and i was like wat the fuck

dino: lol wtf is up w that beanie, he looks awkward as heck too

hoshi: WHATS WITH HIS HAIR COLOUR THE8 BARELY LOOKED OK IN IT ERAS AGO AND NOW UR WEARING IT TOO WHY

mingyu: i cant put it into words but something about his expression is crack up for some reason

wonwoo: no

seungkwan: NOT SEUNGKWAN

the8: wh....why is he holding a magnifying glass

s.coups: his hair colour + hairstyle + hood just makes him look like an edgy teen

jeonghan: i still can't recognize jeonghan with his new haircut

woozi: finally the stylists have given him a hair colour that matches his soul

vernon: why does he look so angry, is he compensating for something

jun: tbh. im trying really hard but i cannot think of a single mean thing to say. not a single one

joshua: oh man wow i love him he looks so good in that hairstyle and also that hair colour (not that i'd expect anything less from a Prince) i'm really looking forward to the mv release just so i can see the other hairstyles he'll wear this comeback, hopefully i'll get to see him in pink for a while ;-; i remember saying the same thing about irene during russian roulette era but she promoted with purple hair instead.....but man aju nice promotions were so brief so yes im happy that pink

yes i just, love him

fun fact he is my longest-standing ultimate male bias beating out chen w nine months and hyungwon w seven months at an entire ten-ish months and since he wiped every other guy on my bias list i don't see myself finding a new one any time soon

anyway speaking of ults i appreciate luna a lot but i never talk about my second female ult hyun seunghee and i must rectify that

Spoiler

ok wow, i may not love her as much as luna but as my first-ever female ult and main vocalist of my ultimate bias girl group she is very special to me. her voice never fails to make me cry and she's worked so hard to get where she is today ;-; obviously all idols do but she stood on stage since she was nine and auditioned every day and faced hate comments for her visuals and some boa fans even created an anticafé against her when she was dubbed "the second boa" for her skill. she talked about it on tv once (iirc during her mid-teens) and she teared up but insisted that she accepted the criticism and was just happy to be able to sing.

honestly i think it takes a lot of tenacity to audition and audition over and over despite being rejected repeatedly, not to mention facing all those awful words online, but seunghee kept going!! she talked about her story during girl spirit and it broke my heart; she said that when she was 19 she decided to audition one last time before giving up her dream of becoming an idol. she went and during the entire car ride home she cried and apologized to her parents again and again ;-; but she got accepted!!! at wm!!!! they're not the best company but they treat their artists fairly well i think and are decently recognized for b1a4 so she landed in a good place ;-; she only trained for two months (two!!) since she already had ten years of performance experience lol and now she's here in oh my girl and she's wonderful and lovely and humble and so funny omg. honestly honestly when i first saw her i was surprised at her visuals bcos i was dumb and didn't understand how talented she was, then i listened to closer and it's already a very ethereal song but as soon as i heard her adlibs i burst into tears and i was like wat the fuck because i had never cried solely from a voice before, not even at hitori......but then i learned that it was seunghee and i really fell in love with her voice wow, i have listened to closer over 200 times but i still tear up or atm least get chills when i hear her at the song's climax. also i legitimately cried during every one of her performances in girl spirit!! especially the dream girl one because it was my first time seeing a solo stage from her (besides her super old ones) and she carried so much confidence and charisma it was crazy!! i adore oh my girl's cute fairytale concept, otherwise they wouldn't be my ult gg lmao, but they really do not let seunghee shine....her vocals in every song she performed there were really powerful and she won second place overall despite her relative rookie status (i mean if u count predebut experience tho she had more than nearly everyone, even u.ji iirc) and she wasn't even objectively the best vocalist there either but her stage presence kinda overrides everything. if i had a choice to see any of my favourite groups live i'd pick oh my girl bc seunghee rly knows how to liven up a stage and just watching videos i can feel her energy. she is amazing i love her so much and i hope she goes far

(also something i really love about wm is that they don't force their artists to do plastic surgery......if seunghee ever decides to get it one day i'd understand but for now i love how comfortable she is with her own face and how unafraid she is with ~ruining~ her image. maybe she does not fit typical idol beauty standards but i have begun to find her endearing and adorable regardless)

b3ec496217.gif

GET OUT OF THE WAY BIIISSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTS IS MAKING THEIR AMERICA DEDUT PERFORMANCE AT THE AMAS

JUST ANOTHER WESTERN MUSIC SHOW IMA TUNE INTO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 300 YEARS