Fire Emblem: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror - Rebirth (OOC)

NoahStratos

Wasn't sure if you guys would be fine with this, but I've tweaked most of your growth rates. I've tried to based it on the bias of the stats allocated; only that I'm not sure if the new growths best suit your expectations.

Nevertheless, the RP will start 27 September 2017 at 5PM.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, 「Nil」 said:

If this is still open for submissions, I would be interested in joining. Definitely seems fun, and could be an interesting experience.

That's fine, but you'll need to wait until Chapter 1 rolls around. The first post will be changed accordingly when that happens.

1 hour ago, NoahStratos said:

That's fine, but you'll need to wait until Chapter 1 rolls around. The first post will be changed accordingly when that happens.

Will do! Working on a sheet now, though, I'll be keeping an eye out.

Spoiler

Name: William
Physical Description: Standing at 5'9, he wears a pair of baggy pants, and a white, almost seemingly bleached to a perfect white, button up coat. A toque blanche sits firmly upon his head. Long, brown hair spills out the back, which he keeps in a ponytail, and hazel eyes adorn his head. He has pale skin and scars, due to countless burns.

Character Description: Albeit a bit serious, and focused, William can be a caring fellow. His attention can easily be lost, as he's pulled deep into thought quite often, in just about any scenario. Whether or not his thinking would be useful, is up for debate. He won't often share his thoughts, unless he deems it necessary.
Background: Prior to his appearance in Lefvia, William was an accomplished chef. Cooking was his lifeblood, and his pleasure. As a child, he would sneak into how parents kitchen, and play around with the stove — Not actually cooking anything, he wasn't a child prodigy — and wound up getting burned on many occasions. But, while most would be deterred by such things, he wasn't. As he grew older, he had the aspirations to be a chef. He wasn't safe from getting burned, especially with his constant drifting, and thinking, but he was never discouraged. Slowly, he began to make a name for himself, and… Not in a good way. His food would come out burned, and overdone. He had to overcome his habit, at least in the kitchen. It was… Arduous, and rather difficult, but, he managed to overcome. Quickly, his sour reputation was replaced with a more positive one. For many years, he ran a successful restaurant, until one day, he found himself in Lefvia.
Starting Level 1?: Yes
Stats:
Base Stats
HP: 2 (T — 18) | STR: 3 (T — 4) | MAG: 0 (T — 0) | SKL: 2 (T — 3)
SPD: 0 (T — 1) | LCK: 1 (T — 1) | DEF: 3 (T — 4) | RES: 0 (T — 0)
Growths
HP: 25% (T — 60%) | STR: 40% (T — 50%) | MAG: 5% (T — 5%) | SKL: 15% (T — 20%)
SPD: 20% (T — 25%) | LCK: 25% (T — 35%) | DEF: 40% (T — 10%) | RES: 10% (T — 15%)
Weapon Ranks:
Skills: Discipline, Strength +2
Inventory: Herb

I... Think I did the math right. I'll edit as necessary, just let me know what's wrong.

Edited by 「Nil」
Adding character sheet, so I don't double post

9 hours ago, 「Nil」 said:
  Hide contents

Name: William
Physical Description: Standing at 5'9, he wears a pair of baggy pants, and a white, almost seemingly bleached to a perfect white, button up coat. A toque blanche sits firmly upon his head. Long, brown hair spills out the back, which he keeps in a ponytail, and hazel eyes adorn his head. He has pale skin and scars, due to countless burns.

Character Description: Albeit a bit serious, and focused, William can be a caring fellow. His attention can easily be lost, as he's pulled deep into thought quite often, in just about any scenario. Whether or not his thinking would be useful, is up for debate. He won't often share his thoughts, unless he deems it necessary.
Background: Prior to his appearance in Lefvia, William was an accomplished chef. Cooking was his lifeblood, and his pleasure. As a child, he would sneak into how parents kitchen, and play around with the stove — Not actually cooking anything, he wasn't a child prodigy — and wound up getting burned on many occasions. But, while most would be deterred by such things, he wasn't. As he grew older, he had the aspirations to be a chef. He wasn't safe from getting burned, especially with his constant drifting, and thinking, but he was never discouraged. Slowly, he began to make a name for himself, and… Not in a good way. His food would come out burned, and overdone. He had to overcome his habit, at least in the kitchen. It was… Arduous, and rather difficult, but, he managed to overcome. Quickly, his sour reputation was replaced with a more positive one. For many years, he ran a successful restaurant, until one day, he found himself in Lefvia.
Starting Level 1?: Yes
Stats:
Base Stats
HP: 2 (T — 18) | STR: 3 (T — 4) | MAG: 0 (T — 0) | SKL: 2 (T — 3)
SPD: 0 (T — 1) | LCK: 1 (T — 1) | DEF: 3 (T — 4) | RES: 0 (T — 0)
Growths
HP: 25% (T — 60%) | STR: 40% (T — 50%) | MAG: 5% (T — 5%) | SKL: 15% (T — 20%)
SPD: 20% (T — 25%) | LCK: 25% (T — 35%) | DEF: 40% (T — 10%) | RES: 10% (T — 15%)
Weapon Ranks:
Skills: Discipline, Strength +2
Inventory: Herb

I... Think I did the math right. I'll edit as necessary, just let me know what's wrong.

All set, you're on standby in the IC topic.

Here's your promote list:

1. Soldier
  2. Myrmidon
  3. Pegasus Knight
  4. Troubadour
  5. Knight

You're starting with a Bronze Lance because you come after the prologue.

6 minutes ago, NoahStratos said:

All set, you're on standby in the IC topic.

Here's your promote list:

1. Soldier
  2. Myrmidon
  3. Pegasus Knight
  4. Troubadour
  5. Knight

You're starting with a Bronze Lance because you come after the prologue.

Ooh. Lance is a very welcome weapon. I'll start keeping an eye out for it tomorrow, as I'm the best man in a wedding today.

Also, after chapter one, I'd be more than happy to take up a "Foreign" character. If I take up the mantle of a Fire Emblem character, I have one in mind, but I'd have to think about a second. Not entirely sure on a second choice!

9 hours ago, 「Nil」 said:

Ooh. Lance is a very welcome weapon. I'll start keeping an eye out for it tomorrow, as I'm the best man in a wedding today.

Congratulations!

Since there's no chat for this RP or anything, I'm just gonna drop a pretty big note here: There is exactly one Not-Jake/Anna combat that anyone does any damage without a rally (it's Chuks vs. the 23 HP Barb, for... 1 damage, and Chuks gets doubled and just barely killed in return), so this chapter is literally just going Jake and Anna carrying us for the most part.

The Terra characters should stay out of range of most units, with exceptions(i.e. Kyodaina taking 5 damage once from the Mercenary, or Chuks taking two damage from the boss twice), but still.

Speaking of the chapter:

Since it's been around 24 hours now, I've yet to receive input from @OrangePerson. Where could he be?

Update for @Hylian Air Force:

You have a special flag. You may now submit character that originates from Fire Emblem with the according character form as stated in the first post.

Special Paralogue? Time will tell.

Edited by NoahStratos
Grammar error

I will reiterate: Goddamn it. Still, if this means I'm free to brainstorm my arc 2 character, it's actually kind of welcoming. This reminds me of a time where I joined as a second character when I offed myself when I came to the realization I was gary stuing.

16 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

I will reiterate: Goddamn it. Still, if this means I'm free to brainstorm my arc 2 character, it's actually kind of welcoming. This reminds me of a time where I joined as a second character when I offed myself when I came to the realization I was gary stuing.

Not sure if you read what I wrote correctly, but in that case, you can make a new Terra character, but you'll have to replace your old one if you do.

1 minute ago, NoahStratos said:

Not sure if you read what I wrote correctly, but in that case, you can make a new Terra character, but you'll have to replace your old one if you do.

I saw that you said I may now submit 1 character from Fire Emblem according to the sheet. I guess I forgot that an arc can have several chapters. I will post my first FE character as soon as I have it conceptualized according to the google doc.

Since the Prologue skirmish is basically down to the wire—

The Fire Emblem character form is now OPEN.

Character sheets pertaining to canon Fire Emblem characters (see front page for details, of course) are now allowed! The catch is I'm limiting it to one FE character per player until Arc 2 eventually comes along.

Further Development on Gabriella:

As a kid she was very shy and timid, she wouldn't go out much, didn't have many friends and talked to almost no one... however when she had nobody to talk too she would resort to her maid, she came from Spain and was living in poverty with no family or job, Gabriella's family adopted her with care and made her work as a maid in trade of food and home, she would open alot to Gabriella and talk to her a lot, she taught her to be more social and friendly, and is the reason Gabriella is what she is today. On Gabriella's teen years the maid died of cancer, she was laying down on her bed, Gabriella holding her hands as she perished... Gabriella entered a depressive state and has yet to recover of it, even thought she hides it, everytime she sees someone die she is reminded of the Maid, hence the reaction to Simon's death.

7 minutes ago, OrangePerson said:

Further Development on Gabriella:

As a kid she was very shy and timid, she wouldn't go out much, didn't have many friends and talked to almost no one... however when she had nobody to talk too she would resort to her maid, she came from Spain and was living in poverty with no family or job, Gabriella's family adopted her with care and made her work as a maid in trade of food and home, she would open alot to Gabriella and talk to her a lot, she taught her to be more social and friendly, and is the reason Gabriella is what she is today. On Gabriella's teen years the maid died of cancer, she was laying down on her bed, Gabriella holding her hands as she perished... Gabriella entered a depressive state and has yet to recover of it, even thought she hides it, everytime she sees someone die she is reminded of the Maid, hence the reaction to Simon's death.

I'm scratching my head. What's this for?

Fire Emblem character sheet with a 1 character limit are now open BTW.

Alright, several things to note.

• I'm still working on Chapter 1's map. You'll see that in about a couple days.
  • I'm still waiting on Nil's input over at the IC topic.
  • I'm kinda worried about this, but I need a sprite artist for custom static (1-frame) map sprites in the style of Fire Emblem 6~8 (Binding Blade to Sacred Stones). Especially considering that I'm getting more confident as a writer, I realize I write more than I draw/paint as of recent and there are several classes that I might have trouble finding and/or creating (don't worry, I give credit) sprites for, considering classes (Female Mercenary, Male Troubadour) that don't have an official GBA-style sprite and the chance someone will need a Manakete or beast unit sprite for a character (Manaketes other than Fae and Myrrh, Laguz units).

Yet another friendly reminder the Fire Emblem character sheets are open for submission.

Edited by NoahStratos
still waiting