Achievement List

VincentASM

52 minutes ago, Motendra said:

>For performing a Triangle Attack

SAY WHAT

I believe they are referring to Caeda's Awakening Mode Muosu, which is the triangle attack.

12 minutes ago, Azz said:

I believe they are referring to Caeda's Awakening Mode Muosu, which is the triangle attack.

Are we sure Caeda, Cordelia, and Hinoka can't do a Triangle Attack together?

I was kinda hoping they could once we learned there were three Pegasus Knights.

I just groaned internally upon reading the 'Protector of the Kingdom' description.

Thinking about grinding those two ugly bastards all the way to Lv 99 feels terrible. Especially Rowan. I didn't even plan to use them at all unless mandatory. Ugh.

1 hour ago, Gaia093 said:

I just groaned internally upon reading the 'Protector of the Kingdom' description.

Thinking about grinding those two ugly bastards all the way to Lv 99 feels terrible. Especially Rowan. I didn't even plan to use them at all unless mandatory. Ugh.

Just grind gold and level them up through the training grounds.

3 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Are we sure Caeda, Cordelia, and Hinoka can't do a Triangle Attack together?

I was kinda hoping they could once we learned there were three Pegasus Knights.

Azz is right that it's Caeda's Awakening Special Attack, but if the 3 have A support with each other and are all fielded then Cordie and Hinoka fill in Caeda's 'clone images' in her attack animation.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

Azz is right that it's Caeda's Awakening Special Attack, but if the 3 have A support with each other and are all fielded then Cordie and Hinoka fill in Caeda's 'clone images' in her attack animation.

Hide contents

Holy shit I never knew this! This is all I never knew I wanted X_X

Okay what sounds difficult to me is the lunatic campaign and all the history mode stuff, 1000 enemies in a battle easy, 500 in musou, little harder but I've gotten over 1600 in Hyrule Warriors so not that hard, the rest is just completion or grinding (which I'll probably do)

1 minute ago, donkeykhang said:

Hide contents

.............God dang it warriors, you already broke my faith in you being faithful by having Caeda doing a triangle attack, but now she does it with Hinoka and Cordelia, nope I'm done, best game of 2017. Forget BotW or Odyssey or Xenoblade 2 or Persona 5 or PUBG this is game of the year

2 hours ago, Azz said:

Just grind gold and level them up through the training grounds.

I know that's a thing, but it's not exactly much better, considering that's a lot of gold I could probably be using for something/someone more interesting.

Meh, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

43 minutes ago, Gaia093 said:

I know that's a thing, but it's not exactly much better, considering that's a lot of gold I could probably be using for something/someone more interesting.

Meh, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Hey, if I had to suffer though levelling up Agitha to 255 and clearing the hardest levels in the game as her, you can put up with using Rowan and Lianna's at-least-fun-to-play-as asses for a few level ups.

36 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Hey, if I had to suffer though levelling up Agitha to 255 and clearing the hardest levels in the game as her, you can put up with using Rowan and Lianna's at-least-fun-to-play-as asses for a few level ups.

How could you forget the Giant Cucco?

I'm sadly going to anticipate Koei bumping the level cap to 255 again. Least it isn't WO3U, which I heard if you're a perfectionist would mean grinding every one of the 100+ characters to level 99.... 10 times over since something like Disgaea's Reincarnation thing exists there.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How could you forget the Giant Cucco?

I'm sadly going to anticipate Koei bumping the level cap to 255 again. Least it isn't WO3U, which I heard if you're a perfectionist would mean grinding every one of the 100+ characters to level 99.... 10 times over since something like Disgaea's Reincarnation thing exists there.

Don't remind me. So much clucking...

3 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

Reveal hidden contents

That's... actually one of the better ways to implement the Triangle Attack that I've seen.

5 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I get the feeling the defeat 100 enemies in a special attack achievement is going to be as much of a pain as it was in HW...

Actually, I think I remember some kinda recent gameplay footage in which a character used their special and easily got 100 or something close to it, so it might not be that difficult this time. I remember it because I thought of this very achievement when I saw it.