Fire Emblem ???

Deity

Lol, well, we will have to wait and see.

And I actually am working on a small FE style site just to see if I have what it takes to make one.

It will offer a front page, gallery page where I will be posting up member art submission that goes from art to mugs, etc.

It also has forums, and a link to a FE style RPG I am building. Aside from that it will feature other stuff, like a place for writers of all kind. XD

Matthew has experience, but (no offense), I wouldn't exactly recommend him as an administrator or moderator, since he tends to be a... spammy member from time to time, and he usually has to rely on other administrators to resolve problems.
Lawl. No offense taken. And, I can be proffesional, if needed. The problem is I prefer to joke around.

Right now, I have a staff planned, yet I still have to see if they accept the jobs, but here is what I have planned for that small FE site, which will be called fireemblemclub.

Ads:

Me

??? <--We shall see who gets it.

Mods

Luxord by default and I plan on having two others...volunteers welcomed.

I also plan to name a few other positions, like contest leader, site overall 2nd chief behind me, so he/she can take care of the place when I am not around.

And also; I know Tino answered you, but I'll answer your question...in my words. Lol

I once Admin(nned?) a forum, with about 400 active users, and I was the only active Administrator(Well, the Root Admin was active, but she didn't do staff thing) with only one Mod. Also, I have a biit more Forum(ing?) experience than Tino knows, lolz.

And, yeah, good luck.

*Only answered your question for a +1*

This isn't a spam topic :P.

Lolpwnedkthanxbye. ^^

Jk, anyway, yeah, once I am done with the site, I will come back here and let you all know. Right now I am working on it.

And also; I know Tino answered you, but I'll answer your question...in my words. Lol

I once Admin(nned?) a forum, with about 400 active users, and I was the only active Administrator(Well, the Root Admin was active, but she didn't do staff thing) with only one Mod. Also, I have a biit more Forum(ing?) experience than Tino knows, lolz.

And, yeah, good luck.

*Only answered your question for a +1*

:o

Link or it didn't happen

I never knew that, but my point still stands. An administrator who prefers joking around most of the time is not exactly the best administrator.

And again, don't let people volunteer for such important positions. Please take my advice on this. I know what I'm saying.

:o

Link or it didn't happen

I never knew that, but my point still stands. An administrator who prefers joking around most of the time is not exactly the best administrator.

And again, don't let people volunteer for such important positions. Please take my advice on this. I know what I'm saying.

Yeah...I can be serious, as I said. It all depends on the tone of the forum. If I were a mod on a forum like FEU, I'd be serious, but one more like here, joking around is more appropriate to the community.

And yesh, he knows what he's saying.

*SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM*

TBH, I have...no experience with modding. BUT HOW ELSE CAN I GET THAT EXPERIENCE EH?[/reasoniwannamod] :P

How do you get that experience? If you want to gain that experience on a forum created by another person, then you're going to have to show that you're a capable, reliable and conscientious person. You will be judged by the staff on your abilities, not on your need for experience.

How do you get that experience? If you want to gain that experience on a forum created by another person, then you're going to have to show that you're a capable, reliable and conscientious person. You will be judged by the staff on your abilities, not on your need for experience.

Sleeping with the Staff helps.

Is that so? *starts taking notes*

Sleeping with the Staff helps.

E___________E

Yeah...I can be serious, as I said. It all depends on the tone of the forum. If I were a mod on a forum like FEU, I'd be serious, but one more like here, joking around is more appropriate to the community.

And yesh, he knows what he's saying.

*SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM*

*nods head*

*tips hat*