Feedback feedback feedback

Percivalé

Link is in siggy and it's greeat

Feedback is nice, chapter four is up (yey) and so far I'm slightly satisfied with what I have so far. Things are gradually explained as things progress~

Tis nice.

When do I come out? ^^

I don't believe you've signed up. Would you like to? PM me with your response and I'll send out the form

Oh, erm, regarding the rules, I don't care if feedback is submitted here or in the original topic. Either way it's greatly appreciated and keeps me going, so post it wherever you wish.

Thanks for those who've praised me so far! :D Chapter five should be up in a few more days! I promise!

By the way, Gatrie, I apologize for my horribly sluggish-paced writing habits. :'D I'm just that kind of person, albeit I am indeed improving and this is great practice, so except faster updates from me! I vow that no chapter will come through as slowly as three did (unless I'm hit with some emergency or am really busy out of the blue), though the time it takes to write them does in fact depends on my inspiration levels. Reading more gives me more inspiration, it does seem that way :'D

Mmmm pixie sticks nom nom nom, this is my third one

Come to Bizz, you lovely cherry sugarness...