Favorite minor boss

Percivalé

I love Homasa. And that wyvern-riding guy from FE10 in part three who couldn't talk right. And um Carlyle, and uhh... that Danomill guy, just because of his name. I call him 'Dandelion'. Catalena too, her name is vaguely similar to mine (actually, so is Elena's, whenever I hear her name I'm like '.-.')

By 'minor boss', I mean a boss that just appeared for one chapter and had no significance to plot was was cool anyway/would've been awesome if they had some relation to plotline.

Or something.

Edited by Porom

I get a kick out of Damian. He thinks he's hot shit, but he's nothing special. I've always loved killing him off with Marcus for one reason or another.

I don't remember his name, but that guy in FE9 who talks like a snake. (ssssnake)

I believe he was one of the four riders.

EPIC SPOILERS IN CASE YOU WANT TO KNOW:

Bertram is Renning, Crown Prince of Crimea. He might seem like a minor guy for only being in FE9 for a chapter, but he's actually a rather major plot character.

Anyway:

Pain and Agony in FE10. They prove to the players that Laguz, even with just slightly better stats, are a force to be reckoned with.

I'd say Hafedd and Homasa. They actually kinda had personalities. Hafedd almost seemed polite and courteous in his boss convos and he was polite to everyone, even the laguz.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but he talked to the laguz politely instead of calling them sub-humans and whatnot. Just throwing this out here...

EPIC SPOILERS IN CASE YOU WANT TO KNOW:

Bertram is Renning, Crown Prince of Crimea. He might seem like a minor guy for only being in FE9 for a chapter, but he's actually a rather major plot character.

Anyway:

Pain and Agony in FE10. They prove to the players that Laguz, even with just slightly better stats, are a force to be reckoned with.

Woah. That was spoiler was epic.