Names

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mockery and fad topics never were too popular in my book, and certainly don't make me think you're cool, or give me a laugh...

Relating to the topic, my name isn't too original.

Edited by Cynthia

Who cares about name this and name that. They're just names...I mean, there are WAY more important things people could argue about.

The only thing that gets to me is how often they change...then it can be confusing as to who is who.

Mockery and fad topics never were too popular in my book, and certainly don't make me think you're cool, or give me a laugh...

why do you do that? why do you always have shit to say about my posts?

geez

im fuckin sorry for trying to lighten the mood.

Come on, try to lighten up a bit :lol: :D

i guess ill just stop being so fucking nice and just turn into the person no one likes...just like i am IRL.

because i have to deal with shit like this IRL...why not make everything identical?

i guess ill just stop being so fucking nice and just turn into the person no one likes...just like i am IRL.

because i have to deal with shit like this IRL...why not make everything identical?

=( It was only one person Gatrie...

you dont understand! She ALWAYS does this shit!!

And Shuuda doesnt help

Just ignore them if they're that bothersome Gatrie. You shouldn't let them ruin your relationships with others.

why do you do that? why do you always have shit to say about my posts?

geez

im fuckin sorry for trying to lighten the mood.

I only speak when I have something to say.

To be honest I have a hard time taking you seriously, as you make a joke thread about something that happened just 5 minutes ago. I always see you being sarcastic to myself and other members, and yet you complain people don't take you seriously about past incidents.

The bolded text is a good example of your sarcasm.

On a related note, I never liked fad topics, they are pointless and never give any productivity. I never found them funny, and was expressing my opinion on them.

The fact that you believe I always have something to say about your posts is merely coincidence, as I really don't follow you around, and hardly know you.

If you want me to take you seriously, you should act like you want me to do so. I think you know by now that I am a very serious person, and it's almost impossible to win me over with the "I'm a cool guy," attitude. I measure by the logic of a post, and the usefulness of a post, not by how funny or cool it is.

There's nothing wrong with you in my book, as like I said I hardly know you, and I'm sure you're a fine young man with a substantial amount of intelligence. I just see when you make a post that I believe is either not thought out, or debatable. That doesn't mean that you've never made a well thought out post, that just means I never replied to one or saw it.

I'm in no way against you, as you can ask anyone here, I'll side with you if I think you make a good point and you're right, but if your wrong don't expect me to.

No need to be so dramatic about it, if you're this upset over the thoughts of one person, I am rather worried.

I don't make you who you are. YOU make you who you are, and nothing I can say or do can change who you are.