Rate my next playthrough!

1)Fiona is a pain to level up...she is good but there are other Paladins you can use. Honestly you might as well use Laura, she comes early in the game and it's not difficult to level her up. Plus Laura has good overall stats...well except defense, but that is not an issue since she has good speed. Plus for Fiona you have to forge a lance for her <_<

2) No Oliver is ugly. Laura is hot!

Laura's the most underleveled character in the game, and healers take quite a while to level up, like Herons. Hard mode is the only time where they could end up with more EXP than everyone else. And I only have to spoon-feed one level of enemies and BEXP for Fiona, and once I give her Paragon, she's better than anyone else with the same treatment. Her defenses make it very easy for her to take hits, too.

2) Laura's so fugly, I'd rather make out with Oliver. Yes, that's seriously how fugly I think Laura is.

That bolded text there just killed any and all compliments you may give to Meg and Fiona. Why the hell would I wanna waste time "getting her on par with every1 else" when you just implied that every1 else is already better than them?

As for Laura, she's stuck to a class with low caps so she's getting her offensive stats (MAG, SKL, SPD) capped quickly, allowing proper BEXP use to help with her defensive stats. She's no great unit like Nolan but she's definitely not a waste of time like Fiona and Meg. Btw, Laura is a PRIEST, you know, healers who have resistance and not DEF? OF COURSE SHE'S GONNA DIE EASILY AGAINST PHYSICAL ENEMIES. That's like saying FE6 Clarine is a terrible unit because her defense and HP are often really low when she's in fact one of the best >_>

I COULD put all that effort into getting an almost-decent healer, OR I could just use Elincia or Pelleas.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She's no great unit like Nolan but she's definitely not a waste of time like Fiona and Meg. Btw, Laura is a PRIEST, you know, healers who have resistance and not DEF? OF COURSE SHE'S GONNA DIE EASILY AGAINST PHYSICAL ENEMIES. That's like saying FE6 Clarine is a terrible unit because her defense and HP are often really low when she's in fact one of the best >_>

Agreed.

Fiona and Meg are super pain units to level up! :lol:

I just don't understand why people don't like Laura cus she gets killed :blink:

Just keep her out of the way from the battle. ;)

Simple!

I COULD put all that effort into getting an almost-decent healer, OR I could just use Elincia or Pelleas.

Just like you COULD put all the effort into Meg and Fiona, you could easily use any1 else of the same class or even of different classes. Yet you still insist that those 2 are "awesome".

Edited by Boo

>_>

If you baby Fiona for two levels or so, she's awesome. Have you ever tried her? Fiona's defenses shoot right up, and she has over 130 Avoid. Fiona's horrid joining conditions are to make up for how good she is when she's even with everyone.

Same thing with Meg. Her speed and resistance are awesome, and a little BEXP makes her very good. Plus, she uses everything in the weapon triangle. Also, she and Aran are the only walls for Part One that can be in the third part to block laguz. Although, Jill can be a decent wall if you dump a Seraph Robe and promotion on her.

Fiona joins underleveled with only a few chapters left until the endgame, a few of which she can't be used in. Her base stats leave a lot to be desired, too. Unless you choose not to use Aran, Nolan, Edward, Micaiah, Zihark, or Jill, and just baby Fiona, there's no way in hell she's getting any experience. Enemies one-round her on her joining chapter. That's pretty bad.

>_>

If you baby Fiona for two levels or so, she's awesome. Have you ever tried her? Fiona's defenses shoot right up, and she has over 130 Avoid. Fiona's horrid joining conditions are to make up for how good she is when she's even with everyone.

Same thing with Meg. Her speed and resistance are awesome, and a little BEXP makes her very good. Plus, she uses everything in the weapon triangle. Also, she and Aran are the only walls for Part One that can be in the third part to block laguz. Although, Jill can be a decent wall if you dump a Seraph Robe and promotion on her.

I've used Fiona three times. She turns out awesome, but getting her there is another story. Her base stats are crap, she has 2 part 1 maps, both of which her movement is hindered in, and her first map in part 3 restricts her from over half of the map.

Meg, on the other hand, has unnatural speed and low defense for her class. She'll cap ram her second tier speed cap, rendering that great growth useless, and she's not really a great wall with rather low defense. She has good resistance, but her tier 1 cap is so low it won't even cap soon enough at second tier to make good use of BEXP. And then her strength and skill are both rather low. She has good bases for her level, and that's her saving grace. She's an average unit.

Laura's the most underleveled character in the game, and healers take quite a while to level up, like Herons. Hard mode is the only time where they could end up with more EXP than everyone else. And I only have to spoon-feed one level of enemies and BEXP for Fiona, and once I give her Paragon, she's better than anyone else with the same treatment. Her defenses make it very easy for her to take hits, too.

Using BEXP on Fiona when she's such a low level is terrible, especially with those "high" growths, as you say. When she joins, she has no defense or avoid, especially on Hard Mode, which is what we're talking about. Unless you want to take EXP away from the units who don't suck, Fiona will never EVER be used. Also, she can't wield Paragon until promoted because of Canto.

I COULD put all that effort into getting an almost-decent Paladin, OR I could just use Titania or Oscar.

Okay, WAY too many posts. I'm not using Laura or Aran. Case closed. I'm using Ilyana.

You're free to use any1 you want but saying a terrible character is good is just asking to have people tell you that you're wrong. I'm not gonna bother arguing anymore, I may end up causing trouble because the comments I see from you are incredibly -- *stops*

Edited by Boo

Use Aran. He and Nephenee are basically tied for Best Lance Users.

Meg should get the Alondite. With it, and a capped Defense, she'll have the best Defense in the game.

Nope. Don't forget, I have Edward and Zihark, too. Edward needs the defense boost more. I'm thinking about giving a custom sword to one and the Vague Katti to the other (Meg/Zihark), depending on who ends up stronger/weaker.

And Nephenee is by far the best Halberdier NO DISCUSSION.

Nope. Don't forget, I have Edward and Zihark, too. Edward needs the defense boost more. I'm thinking about giving a custom sword to one and the Vague Katti to the other (Meg/Zihark), depending on who ends up stronger/weaker.

And Nephenee is by far the best Halberdier NO DISCUSSION.

Don't worry about Edward defense. He will eventually cap it when he become a Trueblade.

Don't worry about Edward defense. He will eventually cap it when he become a Trueblade.

Who needs more defense? A Marshall or a Trueblade?

I don't care whether he caps his defense or not; it's still going to be low.

Oh no you didn't! Good suh, you perhaps just insulted the cutest character in this particular game. She's like a cute litte kitten, with them big 'ol eyes!

Anyway, advice with Tormod not blowing is going crazy with bonus experience, otherwise, he's the only character in your "blow list" that is actually bad. (well, Laguz vary, Kyza and Lyre are pretty bad, also Gareth, the rest are nice)

I disagree with this statement fully.

Alondite's defense boost is next to useless though. In the first map you can use it, half of the enemies hit resistance. In the next two maps, ALL of the enemies hit resistance.

Still, Edward is offensive, and he needs the defense boost and the added range. Meg doesn't.

Lucia - Not with her haircut. Besides, I'd call her hot, not cute.

Meg - lolfugly.

Elincia - Like Lucia, she's more hot than she is cute.

Laura is cute.

Laura's not cute. Her hair is like a beard going all around her head.

And Lucia was really ugly before the haircut.

Laura's not cute. Her hair is like a beard going all around her head.

And Lucia was really ugly before the haircut.

:mellow: Wow. I have no reply to that.

Even if you do think she's ugly, that doesn't take away from the fact that she's a great and useful character.

>___________________>

Stop talking about Aran or Laura. They are crap in my opinion and I'm not using them, so they have nothing to do with this thread. I just want a discussion of the playthrough and nothing else.

Edited by Destiny Hero