Rate my next playthrough!

Nope. Don't forget, I have Edward and Zihark, too. Edward needs the defense boost more. I'm thinking about giving a custom sword to one and the Vague Katti to the other (Meg/Zihark), depending on who ends up stronger/weaker.

And Nephenee is by far the best Halberdier NO DISCUSSION.

Meg will easily end up better than Zihark. Zihark has the earlygame utility that Meg doesn't, though. Edward not only has good defenses, but he also has substantially better avoid than Meg does. Meg should get the Alondite, Edward should get the Vague Katti, and Zihark should get a forged Silver Blade.

That statement is screaming "DISCUSSDISCUSSDISCUSS!". Nephenee starts with rather fail durability in a Part filled with Mounted units and Armoured units. She lacks the Strength Aran has. Aran is basically needed for the Dawn Brigade chapters. Nephenee isn't. Nephenee turns out a little better come endgame. That's about it. She does have more chapters to play in, but Aran's chapters are all "Slaughter this many units", which is an EXP well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

>___________________>

Stop talking about Aran or Laura. They are crap and I'm not using them, so they have nothing to do with this thread. I just want a discussion of the playthrough and nothing else.

Comments like this are continuing the discussion. Don't be so closed-minded, especially when you're terribly wrong. Bet ya' think the Holocaust didn't happen, either.

Comments like this are continuing the discussion. Don't be so closed-minded, especially when you're terribly wrong. Bet ya' think the Holocaust didn't happen, either.

It's that close-mindedness that is making your advice look like a waste of time. It's his loss, let him live with it since that's what he wants.

Meg will easily end up better than Zihark. Zihark has the earlygame utility that Meg doesn't, though. Edward not only has good defenses, but he also has substantially better avoid than Meg does. Meg should get the Alondite, Edward should get the Vague Katti, and Zihark should get a forged Silver Blade.

Okay, Meg's buff, so I'll try this:

Meg: Alondite

Zihark: Custom - Kitty Katti

Edward: Vague Katti

That statement is screaming "DISCUSSDISCUSSDISCUSS!". Nephenee starts with rather fail durability in a Part filled with Mounted units and Armoured units. She lacks the Strength Aran has. Aran is basically needed for the Dawn Brigade chapters. Nephenee isn't. Nephenee turns out a little better come endgame. That's about it. She does have more chapters to play in, but Aran's chapters are all "Slaughter this many units", which is an EXP well.

Nephenee is one of few units in her part 2 chapters that is actually getting significant experience, making her highly favorable. She has potential transfer bonuses, high availability, and great BEXP potential. Aran is not needed for the Dawn Brigade at all.

All that said, I much prefer Nephenee, but Aran is still a great choice.

I find Aran to be one of the most fun characters to train because he looks so much like an ordinary soldier. He's one of those units that makes you say "Why is this guy still here?", kinda like when you bring Haar, Shinon or Nephenee to the endgame.

I find Aran to be one of the most fun characters to train because he looks so much like an ordinary soldier. He's one of those units that makes you say "Why is this guy still here?", kinda like when you bring Haar, Shinon or Nephenee to the endgame.

I find Haar a funny character. He is always sleepy lol

/rant bla bla bla long post

If that's Priscilla as your avatar, and you drew it, you're my favorite mod.

Well, Aran's really ugly, especially because the outline on his hair is too thick If a character is ugly, I won't use them.

Edited by Destiny Hero

/rant bla bla bla long post

If that's Priscilla as your avatar, and you drew it, you're my favorite mod because I don't know any other mods on here

Rant? What the hell? I was more or less agreeing with you by defending Nephenee. Actually read my posts.

I didn't draw it, but Priscilla is my favorite FE character and this was a great drawing of her I found.

If that's Priscilla as your avatar, and you drew it, you're my favorite mod because I don't know any other mods on here

Rant? What the hell? I was more or less agreeing with you by defending Nephenee. Actually read my posts.

I didn't draw it, but Priscilla is my favorite FE character and this was a great drawing of her I found.

The post was just long :D