Fell Contract

Raven

Fell Contract  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who signs the Fell Contract you can obtain in-game?

• Matthew
    • Legault
    • I use Jaffar
    • I don't use Assassins

On my first play through I used it on Matthew because I couldn't recruit Legault, and I wanted Matthew to defeat Jaffar(In the battle link arena).

But now on my second play through I think I'll use it on Legault since Matthew will have the chance of using the Earth Seal.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was probably to make up for the lack of ability to use swords, only knives, which kind of sucked.

Yeah, they did. I don't even think there was a "killing" knife either, which made the only assassin in 9 really... suck.

Back to the topic... Legault if I had to use Fell Contract, but my Jaffar usually ends up with the same stats (or better), so, meh.

Matthew, though, sucked in the stat department. He generally always had the worse stats for me (I usually try my best to raise everyone to 20/20) assassin-wise. So, if I only had the one Fell and I >HAD< to use it, it would go to Legault, otherwise, I'd just stick with Jaffar.

~KaiserPhoenix

(PS: Guy Rules, and so do Assassin's)

Edited by KaiserPhoenix

I've had a change of heart about Guy since the last time I posted here...

But on the topic of Thieves, I thief abuse Matthew in the first chapter of HHM. He can be Lv20 by the end of it with enough patience.

I've always given it to Matthew because he's always much better statwise than Legault when I recruit him. My friend does that opposite because he says that Legault makes a cooler assassin, but Matthew has always gotten higher stats for me.

I've never once bothered to use the Fell Contract for anything. It always ends up collecting dust in storage along with the rest of my hoard. If ever decide to promote one of my Thieves, it would most likely be Matthew.

Edited by Gustave

Personally, I don't find the Assassins class useful. Thief maybe but not Assassins. So when ever I got my hand on the Fell Contract I sold it almost immidiately for money. If I have to choose, well, Legault. But that doesn't mean I like him more than the other two. I use Matthew as a thief more often so I choose Legault in order to keep Matthew as a thief though I probably won't use the lavender-haired much. I'm not making any sense, am I? =.=

• 2 weeks later...

Well...generally like Assassins so I would have two anyway. Jaffar is one of them of course.

I usually promote Matthew into an Assassin...but if I don't manage to level him up, I use Legault.