Who are you?

Destiny Hero

Has your name been used for a Fire Emblem character? If so, who?

A variation of my name is the single best unit in Blazing Sword =^D

He's overpowered, but ugly :( I'm surprised they haven't used mine yet, though.

Edited by Destiny Hero

^And if you change a character <_<

Nope. My name was never used in a Fire Emblem game, and I highly doubt it ever will :)

Do you mean your real name? They've already got names like Tina and Nino, so I'm sure we'll see a Tino someday XD

AFAIK, my name hasn't been used yet. Hopefully it won't be used for some crappy unit in FE12...

My name is Tom. Chances are there's a Thomas floating around somewhere, but I've only played FE10.

There's one in FE11. Assuming they don't change his name in the English version...

Edited by VincentASM

I seem to recall my name being used in the JP version of FE10. Which, for the record Vincent, might make an interesting article for the general section. Name changes, that is.

But I don't know.

There is one- it's in the Localisation section ^^

I never had my name used in any Fire Emblem. The only close thing that relates to my name is "Bern", the super power nation in FE 6 and 7. Drop the "R" and you will get my name.

If they do use "Ben", I hope I'm an evil, power hungry lord.

It's quite amusing how "Haar" means "hair" in Dutch, and "Brom" means "growl". Then again, Carreau and Verrine are also French for no particular reason, so that doesn't mean much.

Also, Thomas? What am I, a bishop? But I'm not even religious >_<

'Elena' is really close to my name, especially the way it's pronounced. I haven't had my actual name used in a game yet, though... but it might be.

Unless there's a character called Manny or Manuel that I haven't seen in an FE, my name's never been used.

Also, Thomas? What am I, a bishop? But I'm not even religious >_<

The FE11/SD/DS character is 1 of the 2 armor knights you get in some chapter in the midgame. Probably the better (or close) out of all the natural Generals in the game. His name is spelled as Tomth but they may just call him Tom unless they decide to change the name in some odd way.

Edited by Boo

It's quite amusing how "Haar" means "hair" in Dutch, and "Brom" means "growl". Then again, Carreau and Verrine are also French for no particular reason, so that doesn't mean much.
Mist means something in German as well.

An NPC present in both Fire Emblem 9 and 10 shares my first name. One of my middle names is shared with a Cavalier from Fire Emblem 6, the other is shared with a Paladin from Fire Emblem 9 and 10. My last name has the same root as a magic user's name from Fire Emblem 6. For obvious reasons, I choose not to go into further detail.

Edited by Wist

Mist means something in German as well.

An NPC present in both Fire Emblem 9 and 10 shares my first name. One of my middle names is shared with a Cavalier from Fire Emblem 6, the other is shared with a Paladin from Fire Emblem 9 and 10. My last name has the same root as a magic user's name from Fire Emblem 6. For obvious reasons, I choose not to go into further detail.

Is the NPC ever an enemy or is it some1 who just appeared like once in a conversation and isn't on either "character introduction" pages?