To bring this up...

flarp22

The ways of that Fink-Rat was of confusingness! My understanding of his being upset is mysterious that of me. It is of more confusing on how he had 67 of posts in the day of 1.

Edited by Fawful

I still say that driving someone out within such a short time is very bad in my book. You guys lose 100 respect points (all of you who contributed to driving him out lose that much).

I still say that driving someone out within such a short time is very bad in my book. You guys lose 100 respect points (all of you who contributed to driving him out lose that much).

I have to admit. I do think we were a bit harsh. I was slightly harsh on the member as well...but honestly I don't really care now...

Edited by Kyuubi Nao

He got what he was coming to for being such a hypocrite.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID"

He calls us inconsiderate where as we just disagreed with the fact that we don't exactly notice tits on Leanne's sleeve, provoking us with that statement.

Kay Flarp, feel free to look down on me.

Edited by Will

What exactly happened? He was on about his threads being turned into tier debates, or something.

Well it had something to do with that.

He said he disliked FE7...and he complained that he could see Leanne's boobs :/

What exactly happened? He was on about his threads being turned into tier debates, or something.

The arguing of Eliwood and Micaiah was of doing in the Micaiah thread. The fink-rat was of frustration at the praising of the Eliwood.

and he complained that he could see Leanne's boobs

How is that of worthy complaining? The expectation of smiles is of what I had. (although, the preference of me is of feet!!!)

Edited by Fawful

I honestly don't know the full story either. I've seen a few of his posts/topics and...well I'm not all too sure my opinion anymore. I'm not sure if either A: He had some kind of...emotional problems or B: he was being harshly treated.

Now I'm confused.

We didn't drive D-Hero out. He drove himself out.

1)He called Boo's avatar 'fugly' within the hour he made an intro topic.

2)He said he hated FE7 because everyone's stats were "too low". (That's his opinion, but a lot of people love FE7, so...)

3)I'm not sure what happened in those other topics he made, but I'm guessing he got angry...

4)He made a topic ranting about the banner showing "Leanne's tits".

5)He refused to believe that Leanne's tits weren't showing and called everyone stupid.

The only thing we did wrong was letting him provoke us.

Edited by Fireman