• Mia
    • Mist
    • Oscar
    • Rhys
    • Rolf
    • Shinon
    • Soren
    • Titania

This poll is just for fun. Whose your fave Greil Mercenary and why? They all kick ass in their own ways but if you could only pick one as your favourite who would it be?

For me, its Boyd. He might start off slow but once he gets going he's able to one round most enemies. He actually just needs a level up or two in speed and a speedwing to be able to double enemies and then he'll be racking up the kills. He's got the potential to surpass most of the GMs. He gives out the best offensive damage once he can double and nothing can survive his attacks (except a few generals). He's my fave character and i can't say enough good things about him.

Wow, sorry, I'm new to the boards and I didn't see a topic like this (of course I didn't look through all the old topics). Well I'll keep it up in case anyone else didn't see that topic or you just want to share your thoughts again.

Wow, sorry, I'm new to the boards and I didn't see a topic like this (of course I didn't look through all the old topics). Well I'll keep it up in case anyone else didn't see that topic or you just want to share your thoughts again.

Its cool, no need to be sorry.

Its cool, no need to be sorry.

I'm gonna be real unoriginal and say Soren because he's angst with legs. No, this has nothing to do with my subconsciense appearantly having the hots for him.

Second goes to Shinon. Canonical racism is awesome. Also a broken unit in RD

Third goes to Mist.

FE10 Ike beats only Gatrie and Boyd.

Mia because she's the only Swordmaster/Trueblade I don't find as "incredibly fragile"

Zihark has an Earth affinity for massive dodging capabilities, and Edward has more HP/Def.

I voted Mia. I love her personality, and she has awsome stats. She's even better in RD, but I cant tell if she beats Eddie. probably since she dodges better.

Eddie'll probably beat her come endgame.

nah...she usually turns out better. Eddie never dodges for me <__< .

Seriously? They have basically the same caps, except Male Trueblades have slightly more atk and def, while Females have more skl and spd. But it's not a huge difference. :/

Edited by Flynn Scifo

Seriously? They have basically the same caps, except Male Trueblades have slightly more atk and def, while Females have more skl and spd. But it's not a huge difference. :/

Correction: Males have HP, Strength, and Defense. Females have Luck and resistance.