Im sorry, everyone...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what im talking about...maybe its just best i left...things might get happier here.

hell no! we need our gatrie lover here with the badass sigs and avys!

Extreme Void isn't being a jerk. He's actually trying to help, and you didn't accept his help, which indeed makes it seem like you just want to hog some attention. I completely agree with Extreme Void here. If you're thinking about leaving, just leave and don't make a scene here.

i do make gramatical errors...do i have to get your permission to wipe my ass again if i didnt get all the shit the first time?

this entire topic solved nothing...

If you wipe your ass or not, that's entirely up to ya. And if the topic solved nothing, why post it in the first place? Like I said, you just wanted some attention. If you have a problem with Shuuda and Knight, fine, I understand how people feel about certain members. But there is nothing you can do. You dont have the power to ban people, you cant say you hate them or flame them or something like that cause you will get banned in return.

So yeah, calm down. As to your problem with depression, as I said, you need to solve that out. If you dont, its gonna consume you to the very point of madness, and that is a sad thing to get to. Luckily for me, I was able to throw those negative feelings away and move on with my life. I hope you do the same, Gat. ;)

Extreme Void can you please stop this.

*slaps Luxord* Wtf is wrong with you? I'm trying to help the guy. Look at the very first post I posted in this mf topic.

this is what im talking about...maybe its just best i left...things might get happier here.

Lemme Tell ya a story:

If you left, it wouldn't be because of me or any other members here. Anyone who is not happy in a place can leave at anytime, because nobody is forced to be in such a place. And most of the members wont even care, except the people who call themselves your friends. Then again, you'll be forgotten in a month, perhaps two, but your name will linger in the halls of SF.

Just like mine did at FEE. I supposedly had many friends there. Then, the good Jarlaxle got tangled in a flame fight with some punk ass dude who called me a "wetback" and was banned instead of that guy. My name still resonates in that place, but its beginning to fade, and I didnt leave of my own accord, I was pushed out.

Where is the justice? Because the system there at FEE was composed of mainly white people and others from Europe, a minority such like myself was banned because YQ was white. YQ is the name of the bitch who started crap with me. He was the one who should of had been banned, forever. But instead, the mighty Blitz fixed everything with banning me, the minority, and left a racist among the forum.

Anyway, that is why I hate the fucking place. Because there was no justice done.

Here, there is law, I can tell, for Joysua gave Knife and I a good week's banning for going at it with each other. I learned my mistake right away and so did Knife, I believe. We are both back here and chilling, but I knew there was law since Jyosua laid it down upon both of us, not just me.

So yeah, I am happy here, very....and I dont intend to leave, even if people here are stupid, hate me, or if I hate another, which I dont. ^^

Extreme Void isn't being a jerk. He's actually trying to help, and you didn't accept his help, which indeed makes it seem like you just want to hog some attention. I completely agree with Extreme Void here. If you're thinking about leaving, just leave and don't make a scene here.

thank you tino you said what i wanted to say. You just logged on before me XD

thank you tino you said what i wanted to say. You just logged on before me XD

Oh.

And thanks Tino, for sticking your neck out for me. I appreciate it, since I believe I was never a jerk.

Just stay, it will be boring without you.

PLus forget other members if they say stupid things.

Are you referring to me?

Cause you always seem to be on a balanced scale, dude.

i'm being forgotten WAY more than you, but i don't really care. Go away if you want to, it's not necessary to make a "pseudo good-bye" topic. If you're bored, i'm not the one to make you feel the opposite. If you leave, i hope that your mind clears up and don't think seriously about this forum.

teh internetz, serious fucking business

Edited by Black Sun

I am going to have to agree with Tino and Void. If you want to leave the forum for a while, do so. Take a break, relax or whatever, and then comeback when you feel better. But making a scene is not helping with anything. Personally I am really starting to hate the melodrama of some of these topics: people have problems and there is nothing wrong with asking for some help (from the right people), but sometimes I feel some of the topics are just begging for attention.

With that said: Good bye and good luck, I do truly hope you get any issues you have sorted out.

Now here come the flames... :rolleyes:

Edited by Shuuda

Actually Shuuda makes a good point.

Maybe you just need a break from the forest Gatrie. I mean, no one here really HATES anyone else. At least not as much as you seem to feel some people do. But there are plenty of people here who would be more than willing to help you if you want some.

If you can't think of anyone, then at the very least you can PM me, and I'll try to help. I don't mind helping others and I'm a good listener.

Besides, I need to do some good deeds to make up for some of my own sins. Cause as things stand now, I'll be giving Hitler sponge baths in hell.

Actually Shuuda makes a good point.

Maybe you just need a break from the forest Gatrie. I mean, no one here really HATES anyone else. At least not as much as you seem to feel some people do. But there are plenty of people here who would be more than willing to help you if you want some.

If you can't think of anyone, then at the very least you can PM me, and I'll try to help. I don't mind helping others and I'm a good listener.

Besides, I need to do some good deeds to make up for some of my own sins. Cause as things stand now, I'll be giving Hitler sponge baths in hell.

Exactly man, you know me and Matt will be there for you and apparently Lyle will too.

And remember man, don't do anything drastic and you know what I mean...