The silliest things you did

Deity

Well, lemme see...

When I got FE7, the first time I was supposed to recruit a character, (Guy) I ended up pwning his ass with Marcus.

I did not know I was supposed to recruit him. So after seeing the scenes playthrough, eventhough I read something about Matthew and him being involved in some past action, I still didn't think I should talk to him with Matt. So what the hell, seeing that the guy had a killing edge in his inventory, I totally said: "Hell, I has to avoid that sob." So I sent Marcus in for the kill! ^^

That was tots awesome, seeing his dying speech.

Aside from that, I was too stupid to realize the weapon triangly. I was pwning bandits with lance wielders lol, and killing regular infantry with axes. Like, my guys were getting pwned big time. I'd send Dorcas against mercs and the such and he would like totally miss lol.

Until I go the hang of it.

TBh, I never read the instruction book, I simply got to playing it since it looked like a a good quest. ^^

I got other stuff to tell from other games, but this post is already filled up. :lol:

The very first time, I tried to figure out how Serra could kill things... unpromoted >_< It took me a good hour until I found out that she could just heal.

The very first time, I tried to figure out how Serra could kill things... unpromoted >_< It took me a good hour until I found out that she could just heal.

lol. I didn't have trouble with Serra, I got her job right away.

But. What I also did was let Merlinus get killed and my first walkthrough I had to do it without his helpful tent and wagon. That was very stupid.

And on my first walkthrough, Marcus was doing all the killing since he was stronger than the rest. I wondered why he didn't get hit or hit for damage, so I would send him in. No wonder my lords and characters sucked, Marcus was hogging all the XP.

FE10.

-Killed Aran

-Move Laura, then the character she was supposed to heal (done this numerous times)

-Abuse Sothe and Mr T

-Let Zihark die because I thought he was some generic mercenary character with no real personality or backstory.

It was my first time ;_;

FE10.

-Killed Aran

-Move Laura, then the character she was supposed to heal (done this numerous times)

-Abuse Sothe and Mr T

-Let Zihark die because I thought he was some generic mercenary character with no real personality or backstory.

It was my first time ;_;

Lol, yeah, I use to move Serra n my other healers first.

You know what this merits? The gallows. :P

FE7:

-Used Marcus excessively and brought him to the final battle

-Promoted my units before they hit 20

-Killed Legault

-Built supports just because the option was there, but never used them to my advantage

Because of these, I could only win the game with excessive save state abuse.

People kept on dying on me in Lyn normal mode (my first FE was 7). Florina just kept on dropping like a fly whenever I tried to use her. Its ironic that now I consider her to be the one of the best units in the game, excluding the lords, and on par with Sain, Farina, and Nino.

FE9

I had Boyd die. And I had Oscar use Swords. It was later on that I found out that he could use a triangle attack with his two bros.

triangle attacks are kinda pointless. Having Boyd die is pretty stupid and having Oscar have Swords isn't that bad if all you're worried about is the tri attack.

FE7:

-Used Marcus excessively and brought him to the final battle

-Promoted my units before they hit 20

-Killed Legault

-Built supports just because the option was there, but never used them to my advantage

Because of these, I could only win the game with excessive save state abuse.

I did all of these, except I just didn't recruit Legault.

People kept on dying on me in Lyn normal mode (my first FE was 7).

Same here.

Also, I always thought ZOMG Pre premotes ate teh pwnage, on my first playthrough of FE7 (my first FE ever) I overused people like Marcus, Hawkeye, Pent (not that bad, I know) and Louise. My only decent pre-premote, Harken (I used Pent mainly for his staff) died fighting the dragon.

Same here.

Also, I always thought ZOMG Pre premotes ate teh pwnage, on my first playthrough of FE7 (my first FE ever) I overused people like Marcus, Hawkeye, Pent (not that bad, I know) and Louise. My only decent pre-premote, Harken (I used Pent mainly for his staff) died fighting the dragon.

Harken is the shit. Support with Eliwood makes them a very good team.

I remember using Marcus a lot in the early chapters, but don't quite remember if I abused the other prepromotes when I first played it. I think I was already aware of how prepromotes tend to not fare as well through the internet on my first PT.

People kept on dying on me in Lyn normal mode (my first FE was 7). Florina just kept on dropping like a fly whenever I tried to use her. Its ironic that now I consider her to be the one of the best units in the game, excluding the lords, and on par with Sain, Farina, and Nino.

Lowen > Sain, and Nino is dreadful.

Just felt like saying that.

I abused Sothe and practically had Tauroneo solo Chapter 6 of Part 1.

triangle attacks are kinda pointless. Having Boyd die is pretty stupid and having Oscar have Swords isn't that bad if all you're worried about is the tri attack.
I wanted to see how it worked for the three bros. I do agree with you on them being pointless, I never actually relied on them anyways, but they can be helpful at times.

in fe6 when I was still noob and didn't join this forum, I sent roy into everything no matter what. then in fe7 like some people thought, I thought marcus was the best unit and used him almost all the time