Since I am bored...

Freohr Datia

Not bad at all. I do it every once in a while with my first story.

oh ok...

I'm thinking people probably wouldn't want to read it since I have at least 4 chap. already on. since the last on I got on, no replies came! =D

But I am out of ideas for the other one I am writing, so I am going to see if I could do more for this one.

=D

... well since you weren't in here during the summer... IT WOULD BE VERY BAD??? D=

Wait, but if you are trying to revive it, perhaps you could add me as a new addition. ^^ Unless all character spots have been filled up already.

Wait, but if you are trying to revive it, perhaps you could add me as a new addition. ^^ Unless all character spots have been filled up already.

This was way back when I didn't know people much. I didn't recruit at all.

But soon enough, once I reach a certain part of the story, I will be making a recruiting topic! =) I will have you in early before the topic then!

You know, getting no responses on feedback on my stories has made me stop writing a bit here tbh. Because I think nobody reads them and they think its crap. Well it isnt, because I've seen other type of stories that are not even categorized as stories but rather Quotings that get alot of attention. I'd mention names but you all know what I mean. XD

I plan on writing Legend of Okörina, and other stories when I open my site, though. Perhaps I'll get people to tell me what is wrong with them there, so that I can improve and become a better writer.

Story Revival: Mission Complete!

Freohr Datia receives 217 EXP!

Extreme Void receives 107 EXP!

Lyle Dayek receives 107 EXP!

Palom receives 107 EXP!

Storybook GET !!!

Alrighty, done now, fwee.~

:I How come I got 107 EXP? :o

The reason no one reads anymore is because there are a million stories to read.

Good point.

Peeps here stick to reading their friend's stories, and I has no friends, so that means I is a one screwed dragon. :lol: