Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beep hasn't even had a chance to defend themselves ;-;

52 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

That being said if Arc is cop they are insane and Rapier is good.

I don't like how Rapier was poked, hasn't shown up, but is still alive somehow.

Scum team wouldn't want Rapier (or you, now) dead because that basically makes my sanity certain. I guess right now to some people I still look scummy, but if one of them die it only makes me 100% sane.

I pretty much bought both of you invincibility, right? Am I wrong?

and they said my investigations suck smh

On 10/28/2017 at 10:12 PM, Rapier said:

I also think starting with Shinori is good, especially because he said he'd do something in D3.

##Vote: Shinori.

This was his last post
Rapier where are you?

41 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

This is just terrible logic. He didn't join and wasn't active cause he was scum not because he was un able.

Gezz just all your posts are riddled with logical holes and pointless accusations.

If you really are town please stop.

He sat there and let himself die though, even when SB asked to claim his role

Like, why would he just sit there and die?

5 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Why are you not voting Arcanite right now?

Honestly? I was tired, and completely forgot to actually vote.

##Vote: Arcanite

Good news is, I'm not actually as busy today as I thought I was going to be, so I shouldn't end up being as inactive. Assuming I don't get a swift and mildly painful death, which seems likely after I finished catching up with the thread. And I didn't even get to use my ability...

I have a feeling most people have already made up their minds about me, because I've already done my best to explain my thought process for the points that have been brought up, but I'll try to recap:

Voting Arcanite Day 1: There were two big wagons, Bart and Arc. Bart seemed less suspicious to me out of the two choices, so I voted Arcanite. And to be frank, I didn't fully understand Arcanite's ability either, thanks to the very little knowledge I have about Mafia.

Opinion on Arcanite Day 2: I don't even remember them doing much, which is probably why I stopped posting much about them. I should reiterate: I did not find Arcanite to be notably scummy during Day 1 or Day 2. I voted them Day 1 because they were more scummy to me than Bart, not because they were the scummiest player I saw. And since they weren't nearly as in the spotlight on Day 2, I didn't think it was worth pursuing them anymore than I already had. Things have changed during Day 3 and Day 4, but that was my opinion during the first two periods.

And now, I guess I await the sweet release of death. It's been fun, y'all.

I'm alright with a DB lynch. I stated that on earlier days that they were acting suspicious to me. I think if we are going to do it we need to soon because I am a role cop and role checked Beep and they have the day kill ability that SB faked earlier. 

If you look at my past posts I said I was going to look into Beep and after evaluating all of the cases I think he is scum. So does anyone mind if I hammer it? Speak now or forever hold your peace

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm alright with a DB lynch. I stated that on earlier days that they were acting suspicious to me. I think if we are going to do it we need to soon because I am a role cop and role checked Beep and they have the day kill ability that SB faked earlier. 

This is a weird time to bring this up.

Also two cop roles?

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Wait, what

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

If you look at my past posts I said I was going to look into Beep and after evaluating all of the cases I think he is scum. So does anyone mind if I hammer it? Speak now or forever hold your peace

I am fine with the hammer though.

8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

DB has a daykill ability

wut

can we kill them before he just slices one of us into pieces before he dies?

If he has a day kill and was scum he probably would have used it before he was basically dead. If he has a daykill ability it's town sided more than likely.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THERE IS BOTH A ROLE COP AND AN INSANE COP IN THIS GAME.

Just now, Arcanite said:

DB has a daykill ability

wut

can we kill them before he just slices one of us into pieces before he dies?

I'll tell you right now, I can't actually use it at all right now. Not that I would even know who to use it on, haha.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll tell you right now, I can't actually use it at all right now. Not that I would even know who to use it on, haha.

assuming you're telling the truth anyway @.@

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

This is a scum post.

lol I was joking 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

lol I was joking 

BS

Yea I don't like the current case on Arc

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Why?

And full role claim please. Both Anime and Beep.

So I have a daytime Role Cop role. During the day I scan a person and at night I am told their role but not their affiliation.  

Day 1 I scanned  Arcanite to check their cop claim. Which is correct 

Day 2 I scanned Beep because there was a lot of suspicion on him.  He has a day kill of some sort. 

Day 3 I scanned Shinori because they hadn't claimed and I got vanilla as my result.