Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 5

Nobody died last night! Surprise!

It is now Day 5. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Alive: (8)
- Arcanite
- DefaultBeep
- Greencapps
- Mackc2
- Magnificence Incarnate (Marth)
- Rapier
- SB.
- Shinori

Out of the Game: (5)
- Bartozio - Ezo Red Fox, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1
- Sunwoo (Boron) - Fennec, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
- Rex Glacies - Axis Deer, Mafia Goon, lynched Day 2
- Michelaar - Serval, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
- Anime27arts - Kaban, Mafia 1-Shot Day Rolecop, lynched Day 4

Well I investigated SB to see if they are scum, since that is the only one we didn't know for sure

Looks like Rapier, Capps, AND SB ALL rolled Guilty, so they are all innocent since I am insane

I know that I'm innocent

Which only leaves 

Beep Marth Mackc Shinori 

What to do....

Even though I have been chasing Beep the whole game I honestly think the last mafia has to be Beep, because killing beep would be pointless, you would try to kill me, thus I might have grabbed the killer in the act, it would also line up with anime because she spoke up about her role to cover beep.

5 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

right, so the thing is anime had to be lying about something among her rolecop targets since she was only a 1-shot

Lemme understand this

Her role check thing only works once?

Yes, and she can only use it during the day.

Which means: a)She scanned one of her three targets and lied about the other two\

b)The last mafia member has another info role to help her fake her targets.

c)She just BS'd her way through.

c) is unlikely IMO. There wasn't any reason for her to BS her targets when someone else was getting lynched. I'm assuming she talked about Beep because she wanted to look good upon a Beep lynch. So I guess this means Beep is mafia after all? We don't actually know about the dayvig specifics.

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

yup, of them the lie is beep or shinori

Beep must have been targeted for night kill if you jailed him though, right?

@Magnificence Incarnate I have another theory

It only works once

Beep claims town, but lets assume he is telling the truth

She could have lied about me, held her scan for Beep, then lied about Shinori too, thus giving Shinori a way to be safe? I mean he did immediately claim vanilla

It's weird cause both Shinori and Beep voted her out lol I guess scum kill scum for cover but geez

And if Beep has a day-kill, then who has the night-kill? Was that Glacies then or....?

At the same time though

Beep was just ready to let themselves die, too, just like Rex, and even Anime it seems rip my twin I still love you even though you're scum which makes me sad

Just now, Arcanite said:

Beep must have been targeted for night kill if you jailed him though, right?

Not necessarily I also roleblock, so I think I can RB someone going for a night kill

I think anime was lying about scanning you, yeah. But I think Shinori is less likely to be mafia because :

a)He spent the entire Day 1 casing Boron and not doing much else. Why would he night kill Boron? Not many people were actually townreading her and that'd leave him with 0 content D2 which would make him look scummy AF.

b)He could've pushed the lynch on to DB D2 instead of voting Rex. The case for Rex wasn't very strong, after all.

Also the daykill is an extra vigilante shot during the day, at least that's what a dayvig means. But we don't know the specifics of it and we only got info from the vig himself and the lying mafiacop.

Meh alright then

this game is pretty much over, so I'll just put my vote in now

##Vote:DefaultBeep

Simply because it's either one or the other and Marth's reasoning on Shinor-scum not being a thing is good enough for me

@Rapier If you knew you were going to disappear, why did you sign up to play? 

In any case, there shouldn't be any problems here. My sanity is the same as Arc's, so even if Beep is somehow town we've got two cops for tonight, so that's at least one guilty/inno for tomorrow, if not two.

4 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Don't bother asking Rapier about it, he does this every game he signs up for and leaves without an answer.

Wut

Well that's just crap

I guess it's just a game

anywho

@Greencapps @SB.

it's literally us 5 playing right now (barring Shinori and Beep, the possible scum picks)

It'd be really helpful to have another person in this, but Rapier is being a bum so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯