1. 1. Should Brawl be Re-made

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't say remade so much as "retooled."

the near impossibility of suicides seems to add a lot of random kills to peoples names.

but i am way more pissed about the statement of "no two characters being the same." (i forgot the actually term).

i'm sorry, i don't need fox, falco, and wolf doing the same moves essenially. i would be fine with fox and wolf, because wolf is at least a heavy weight with some speed. Same with Toon Link. get rid of him, and just make Link cool.

i want a cast of vay characters from all the games, not just a bunch of characters from the same game doing the same kind of moves.

right behind that is the imbalance of the Final Smash. I'm sorry, Yoshi Sonic, Rob, Pikachu, and diddy just dominate the whenever they get th smash ball. But others, like Link or Zelds's, are so easy to dodge for only one kill while diddy can rack up at least one kill.

Then you get some like mario that kill only some of the time.

then there's the stupid tanks that ALL the Star Fox characters get, which is cool for one charcter, but come on, three charcters with the same final smash.

and the "epic" story for adventure mode was rather lackluster exceot for a few cool scenes.

the game has some serious flaws, but don't get me wrong. I still play the game and do enjoy it, but some time the game gets really stupid because of its flaws.

Jigglypuff needs less range.

Marth's attacks need more shield breaking power.

Ike needs to be much faster.

Mario's cape shouldn't be allowed to be a slight recovery.

Yoshi's tongue needs more lag.

Dedede should have super armor frames when using his recovery.

Kirby's hammer should be slower and only capable of one swing in the air.

Luigi's missle attack should be able to pierce shields.

Fox's laser needs knockback.

Sheik needs to be a dude again.

Wolf's smashes need to reach further.

ZSS's armor needs more power when thrown, and paralysis move works longer.

DK's recovery can move higher

Diddy's moves should all be lagless.

ROB needs to look stupider.

Lucas should be slower.

Squirtle's side special should be interrupted easier.

Ivysaur's attacks need more range.

Game and Watch needs to be less 2D.

Peach's turnips deserve OHKO properties.

Ice Climbers need more lag.

Bowser needs to be cheaper.

Olimar's should only have 5 pikmin at a time.

Pikachu's attacks should be more spammable.

when I say remake I mean a sequel to it

Edited by Repede

:D

He wouldn't be my first choice *coughmegamancough* but I wouldn't mind him.

Simon's got street cred.

Megaman would be awesome. *Tries to imagine epic FS*

Edited by Richter Abend

well, there were different versions of melee. Some of them could do certain glitches and whatnot, some of them had different physics (like in the PAL version, Zelda was better). And they released newer versions of melee with glitches fixed (funny how people call wavedashing a glitch, yet they never 'fixed' it. Cause it would screw up the physics engine with momentum landing so crouch cancelling constantly would cause you to live forever unless you were grabbed or something)

Edited by Rei

well, there were different versions of melee. Some of them could do certain glitches and whatnot, some of them had different physics (like in the PAL version, Zelda was better). And they released newer versions of melee with glitches fixed (funny how people call wavedashing a glitch, yet they never 'fixed' it. Cause it would screw up the physics engine with momentum landing so crouch cancelling constantly would cause you to live forever unless you were grabbed or something)

Rei you are the best, thank you! Finally someone who understands

i'm actually fine with brawl until they decide to to make a new one.

i'd love to see Falco, Rob, any secondary Link and Game&Watch take a hike or be thrown into a river with concrete shoes (maybe be turned into assist trophies, but not playable characters).

Then let Isaac of Golden Sun join up with Simon Belmont, MegaMan and Zero to round out the cast.

and give Ganondorf his own move set, and make pikachu and Ike a little less cheap.

People are like "Ike so cheap" but DK is a billion times more frustrating to play against, easy to pick up and he's actually good, if only people actually played him.

space his retarded fsmasha and you're golden against the same people you can beat with Ike

You guys do realize that Ike really sucks alot

he doesn't suck a lot, and he isn't cheap either; people just say that because they have a hard time dealing with him

He is slow and most of his attacks are damn near useless

totally wrong, you can link his attacks to his big ones and therefor win