looking for an account

Ducocroc

Hey guys,
i recently lost my account (with arround 30 5*) and i don't have a nintendo account so, do any of you have an account with at least a bridal or a spring hero for me pls ? (i ask this because i had half of the two banner before) Thx.

1 hour ago, Ducocroc said:

I already contact them but,  they don't have found my account because there are too many account  that correspond to the informations that i have given. That the reason that i'm looking for a new account.

If your credit card was linked to the account, you might be able to find it via that.

Also, if your name was anything other than Kiran, that might help.

Edited by Rezzy

1 hour ago, Ducocroc said:

I'm free to play player.

sorry. your FEH account is gone then. you should link it to your nintendo account next time. you also get 10 free orbs for doing so

It's definitely still active, I started a new account last week and it had herofest 2 on it. I managed to pull 2 Ikes, 2 Julias, 5 Gennys and a Ninian within a week of starting using the tons of f2p orbs you get at the start, so that's a good place to start if you want to start over.

4 minutes ago, Ciarre said:

It's definitely still active, I started a new account last week and it had herofest 2 on it. I managed to pull 2 Ikes, 2 Julias, 5 Gennys and a Ninian within a week of starting using the tons of f2p orbs you get at the start, so that's a good place to start if you want to start over.

Ah, thanks. Good to know.

Is it still possible to get the one free Brave Hero (one time pull banner)?

REPORT THESE THREADS.

Seriously.  The next time I see a bunch of you respond to this, I'm warning each and every person that didn't report this.