Create a CYL Hero!

DefyingFates

Thanks again for the Sacred Twins, @SoulWeaver! Now I want to give it a shot after V2.0 gave me some much needed inspiration :D Explanations are given in italics beneath each skill.

Eirika - Restoration Queen

Cavalry Sword Unit

Stats

HP: avg

Atk: avg

Spd: high

Def: avg

Res: high

I'm assuming Eirika gets a CYL buff. She's meant to be a buff-bot able to take hits, avoid being doubled and ignore non-Panic Ploy skills (or run them herself if you forgo her native C Skill)

Weapon - Sacred Sieglinde, 16 Mt: Grants adjacent allies Atk+4 at start of each turn. Effective against Cavalry units. (Can be refined to add the Armorslayer effect.)

Ephraim got Atk+4 on his upgrades and Divine Naga is literally "Naga but more". Also I initially planned on giving Eirika "Sacred Rapier" before Weapon Refining was revealed, so here we are (normal Eirika needs an upgrade too!) The rapier basis is also why the refinement described above exists (I figured giving her both of the rapier's bonuses AND Atk+4 was too much at once).

Special: Iceberg

High Res :)

B - Lunar Brace: Attacks this unit receives target its Res stat. Cannot be inherited.

The Dragonbreath upgrades showed us that targeting different defensive stats is a thing now and nighttime/ the moon is usually associated with mystery and magic. That and I think it fits Eirika's nature to talk her way out of situations than fight, so she avoids using her physical bulk/ Res. Does this make sense? Also, I thought BRACElets were a good fit for protective items in a fantasy world~

C - Def/ Res Tactic 3: Allies within two spaces gain Def/ Res +4 at start of each turn if total number of that unit's movement type on current team <= 2.

Thank you Shiro and Siegbert! I figured hybrid Tactic skills were only a matter of time and this way Eirika still fulfils her buff-bot role while using one skill slot less to do so. The movement restriction also means I won't need to see Eirika on any of those filthy cavalry teamses.

Ephraim - Restoration King

Cavalry Lance Unit

Stats

Atk: high

Spd: avg

Def: high

Res: avg

I'm assuming a CYL buff here too and wanted to make him a mirror to Eirika, hence the mirrored stats.

Weapon - Siegmund+, 18 Mt: CYL!Ephraim has the "bonus skill" refinement of Siegmund by default.

Special: Bonfire

High Def :P

B - Solar Brace: Attacks this unit receives target its Def stat. Cannot be inherited.

As I said, I wanted him to be the opposite of Eirika: where she wants to avoid conflict, he'd rather skip the talking and take his opponent head on.

C - Def Smoke 3

An "evolution" of his base form's Threaten Def and emphasises both his eagerness for battle and tactical merit in catching his opponents off-guard before striking them down.

Thoughts? It's my first time doing something like this, so I hope I did a good job. I did my best!

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks again for the Sacred Twins, @SoulWeaver! Now I want to give it a shot after V2.0 gave me some much needed inspiration :D Explanations are given in italics beneath each skill.

Eirika - Restoration Queen

Cavalry Sword Unit

Stats

Atk: avg

Spd: high

Def: avg

Res: high

I'm assuming Eirika gets a CYL buff. She's meant to be a buff-bot able to take hits, avoid being doubled and ignore non-Panic Ploy skills (or run them herself if you forgo her native C Skill)

Weapon - Sacred Sieglinde, 16 Mt: Grants adjacent allies Atk+4 at start of each turn. Effective against Cavalry units. (Can be refined to add the Armorslayer effect.)

Ephraim got Atk+4 on his upgrades and Divine Naga is literally "Naga but more". Also I initially planned on giving Eirika "Sacred Rapier" before Weapon Refining was revealed, so here we are (normal Eirika needs an upgrade too!) The rapier basis is also why the refinement described above exists (I figured giving her both of the rapier's bonuses AND Atk+4 was too much at once).

Special: Iceberg

High Res :)

B - Lunar Brace: Attacks this unit receives target its Res stat. Cannot be inherited.

The Dragonbreath upgrades showed us that targeting different defensive stats is a thing now and nighttime/ the moon is usually associated with mystery and magic. That and I think it fits Eirika's nature to talk her way out of situations than fight, so she avoids using her physical bulk/ Res. Does this make sense? Also, I thought BRACElets were a good fit for protective items in a fantasy world~

C - Def/ Res Tactic 3: Allies within two spaces gain Def/ Res +4 at start of each turn if total number of that unit's movement type on current team <= 2.

Thank you Shiro and Siegbert! I figured hybrid Tactic skills were only a matter of time and this way Eirika still fulfils her buff-bot role while using one skill slot less to do so. The movement restriction also means I won't need to see Eirika on any of those filthy cavalry teamses.

Ephraim - Restoration King

Cavalry Lance Unit

Stats

Atk: high

Spd: avg

Def: high

Res: avg

I'm assuming a CYL buff here too and wanted to make him a mirror to Eirika, hence the mirrored stats.

Weapon - Siegmund+, 18 Mt: CYL!Ephraim has the "bonus skill" refinement of Siegmund by default.

Special: Bonfire

High Def :P

B - Solar Brace: Attacks this unit receives target its Def stat. Cannot be inherited.

As I said, I wanted him to be the opposite of Eirika: where she wants to avoid conflict, he'd rather skip the talking and take his opponent head on.

C - Def Smoke 3

An "evolution" of his base form's Threaten Def and emphasises both his eagerness for battle and tactical merit in catching his opponents off-guard before striking them down.

Thoughts? It's my first time doing something like this, so I hope I did a good job. I did my best!

Oh wow, not bad! Reminded me I still have five Units to work on, so without further ado...Three more of the Eight Legends!

Last time I did the Weapon Triangle featuring Hanon, this time it's the Magic Triangle! I had issues figuring out where to put them because both Fire and Dark Magic are traditionally Red, and Bramimond needs to have WTA against Athos so it fits with the GBA Magic Triangle(Anima beats Light beats Dark beats Anima), so in the end, Bramimond was swapped to Blue, leaving Elimine with Green.

The Archsage, Athos
Unit Type: Red Tome Infantry - ho-hum, nothing special really. Don't expect too much, I'm not that big of an Athos fan.
Weapon: Infernal Forblaze - Before Combat, changes Foe's Buffs to Nerfs, also Unit gains ATK equal to the number of Foe's Nerfs.
New Skill: Sage's Mastery - A-Slot Skill, If Foe is a Red/Green Tome User, Foe is inflicted with Special Skill Charge -1(does not stack).
Existing Skills: Bonfire for Attack Skill, Undecided C-Slot Skill.

Edited by SoulWeaver
Welp, posted this early accidentally. I'll get Bramimond and Elimine later.

• 1 month later...

One for each of the pre-FE7 lords!

Marth: Prince of Altea

Spoiler

Class: infantry, red, sword

Stats at 5*LV40 with weapon equipped but not refined:

HP: 40

Atk: 53

Spd: 44

Def: 21

Res: 25

BST: 183

Weapon: Rapier: Mt 13, Rng 1, effective vs armoured and cavalry. Can be refined (HP+5, choice of Atk+2, Spd+3, Def+4, Res+4, negating horse emblem, or negating armour emblem) and inherited.

Support skill: Ardent sacrifice

Special: None.

A skill: Spd/Res bond 3

B skill: Guard 3

C skill: Threaten Spd 3

In a nutshell: Marth is an "anti-meta" unit, beating cavalry and armoured teams, similar to Miciah. His speed, A skill and C skill lets him double anyone with 49 speed or less, which is practically everyone.

Caeda: First love

Spoiler

Class: Flying, blue, lance

Stats at 5*LV40 with weapon equipped:

HP: 35

Atk: 55

Spd: 47

Def: 15

Res: 31

BST: 183

Weapon: Wing Spear: Mt 16, range 1, grants Spd+3, effective against cavalry and armoured units. Cannot be refined or inherited.

Support skill: None

Special: Astra

A skill: Talys's blessing: unit and allies may make more than one follow up attack if attacks are granted. Cannot be inherited.

B skill: Lance breaker 3

C skill: none.

In a nutshell: A jack of all trades, but a master of none. She makes a good glass cannon, but can't attack from a distance. She gives the team support with the extra follow up attacks, but has no C skill, and she beats horse/armour emblem, but can't tank it.

Alm: The Deliverer

Spoiler

Class: infantry, colourless, bow

HP: 37

Atk: 61

Spd: 25

Def: 39

Res: 20

BST: 182

Weapon: Sendscale Mt 25, Rng 2, after combat, unit takes 10 damage. Cannot be refined or inherited.

Support skill: None

Special: Dragon Fang

A skill: Close counter

B skill: Cancel affinity 3

C skill: Drive Res 2

In a nutshell: Basically a physical Lilina

Celica: Zophia's hope

Spoiler

Class: Infantry, green, tome.

Stats at 5*LV40 with weapon equipped but fury not equipped:

Atk: 52

Spd: 35

Def: 20

Res: 38

BST: 180

Weapon: Saggitae Mt 23, Rng 2, unit takes 6 damage after combat, cannot be inherited or refined.

Support skill: None.

Special: Ignis

A Skill: Fury 3

B Skill: Rejection 3 (If unit is not adjacent to any ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3)

C skill: Drive Spd 2

In a nutshell: She's a mage nuke. We've seen these before.

Sigurd already exists...

Seliph: Inheritor of light

Spoiler

Class: Your choice, colourless when summoned, ???

Stats at 5*LV40 with no weapon:

HP: 50

Atk: 31

Spd: 28

Def: 30

Res: 30

BST: 169

Legendary hero: Holy blood: Unit may inherit any skill, regardless of restrictions. Unit's movement type can be altered with a menu on his character screen.

Weapon: None

Support: Reposition

Special: Blazing light

A skill: None

B skill: Crusader's ward

C skill: Drive Atk 2

In a nutshell: A wild card unit who can work with any team, like how in FE4 most units could wield any weapon.

Leif: Wavering hope

Spoiler

Class: Infantry, red, sword

Atk: 37

Spd: 30

Def: 35

Res: 35

BST: 172

Weapon: Light brand: Mt 9, range 1, can counterattack regardless of range, unit targets lower if foe's Def or Res, cannot be inherited or refined.

Support: None

Special: Sol

A skill: Warding stance 3

B skill: Desperation 3

C skill: Hone Spd 3

Roy already exists...

That makes 8 units, which is enough for two banners!

On 11/7/2017 at 3:49 AM, Ae†her said:

CYL Chrom

Hide contents

Image result for fire emblem cipher art chrom

Title: Brave Warrior

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Lvl 40 Stats: HP/45-48-51 Atk/34-38-41 Spd/22-25-29 Def/29-32-35 Res/16-19-23

Base Stat Total: 162

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Exalted Falchion - Mt: 16 Eff: Grants Def+3. If unit's HP ≥ 50% before combat, unit always makes a follow-up attack against foes using sword, axe, lance or dragonstone. Effective against dragons. Icon Class Red Beast.pngIcon Class Blue Beast.pngIcon Class Green Beast.png

Skills:

A

Fury 1

Fury 2

Fury 3

B

Awakened Fire - Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). If unit receives consecutive attacks, damage from second attack onward grants Special cooldown charge +1. (Skill can not be inherited) SP: 200

C

Spur Def 1

Drive Atk/Def 1 - Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Def+1 during combat. SP: 120

Drive Atk/Def 2 - Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Def+2 during combat. SP: 240

Support

None

Special Skills

New Moon

Luna

Aether

I now 1000% want this unit, what an awesome Chrom! And I've loved all the cool Robins posted too!