Obama is our new prez

Knife

On the other hand, McCain took the defeat with dignity and maturity. I've always thought that people were just idiotic school dropouts, pathetic and rude standards, but there are other people that will make the difference, even if it's just speaking.

Yeah, although McCain's supports had a different way to express his defeat. The man is giving Obama praise and the whole cowrd is fuckin' booing and shit.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm kinda bummed out. I was really hoping for McCain as most of you know, and as it seems, the entire country seems to be voting democrat, so with both houses, and the president being democratic all the republican views are gonna be thrown away. So, I think this is bad news. But it's not like I want the country to fail since Obama is president. I just think it's not going to get any better. And Obama isn't going to live up to the "Messaiah" that some people have been spewing.

Here's hoping for a better future, but if things head south, I'm going to be spewing "I told you so" s like nobody's business.

Well, I'm kinda bummed out. I was really hoping for McCain as most of you know, and as it seems, the entire country seems to be voting democrat, so with both houses, and the president being democratic all the republican views are gonna be thrown away. So, I think this is bad news. But it's not like I want the country to fail since Obama is president. I just think it's not going to get any better. And Obama isn't going to live up to the "Messaiah" that some people have been spewing.

Here's hoping for a better future, but if things head south, I'm going to be spewing "I told you so" s like nobody's business.

Thats rather immature.

Why the hell do they give people these retarded titles anyways? BlahblahblahREPUBLICANDEMOCRATblahblahblah is all anyone cares about. Just ignore what party they are. There are a shit load of things that have nothing to do with being republican or democrat so why group people into those two groups? It's stupid.

Why the hell do they give people these retarded titles anyways? BlahblahblahREPUBLICANDEMOCRATblahblahblah is all anyone cares about. Just ignore what party they are. There are a shit load of things that have nothing to do with being republican or democrat so why group people into those two groups? It's stupid.

That is so true...XD

Exactamundo

Hika wins

This 100%

we are all going to die because he doesn't know how to run the military, that's the main reason why I went for mcain so that instead of just relying on the secretary of defense for advice, there can be 2 different people helping us not die. Look at what happened with bush, he didn't have any knowledge of the military and so they have to rely on one single person.

I thought people knew that charisma =/= actual political experience. What the sin is he going to do with all that chatter? Talk our enemies into submission? >_>

Uh, it's completely possible. Ever hear of treaties? Lincoln was considered an amazing President mainly due to his charisma.

we are all going to die because he doesn't know how to run the military, that's the main reason why I went for mcain so that instead of just relying on the secretary of defense for advice, there can be 2 different people helping us not die. Look at what happened with bush, he didn't have any knowledge of the military and so they have to rely on one single person.

It's true that the President is the head of the army, but he also has a bazillion generals constantly watching his ass to make sure he doesn't mess up.

Obama isn't inept to run our Military, it is debatable that we are the worlds greatest military power, McCain didn't have a grasp of economy as much as Obama did that is mainly why he won, and the fact he was black helped him and hurt him

the generals can't do shit about it, the only people who can actually do something about a bad president is the senate and the House; besides that the army has to listen to him no matter what

the generals can't do shit about it, the only people who can actually do something about a bad president is the senate and the House; besides that the army has to listen to him no matter what

o_O He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who's going to ignore every general he has and attack, say, Japan or something.

While I personally was for McCain (and my mom voted for him), I'm perfectly ok with Obama winning. Let's just hope he does a good job.

Yeah I think Obama will do a fine job. I bet America is thankful for getting rid of George Bush :lol:

Yeah I think Obama will do a fine job. I bet America is thankful for getting rid of George Bush :lol:

Wait... who was that again? I forget... I seem to remember it but I can't put my finger on it... >_>

AGH, THIS SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD!? Who the hell is George Bush?

Wait... who was that again? I forget... I seem to remember it but I can't put my finger on it... >_>

AGH, THIS SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD!? Who the hell is George Bush?

I forgot too ;)

Some things are best remain forgotten ^_^

Serving in the military and running it are two entirely separate animals.