I procrastinate... way too much.

Florete

I have a major Government project due on Friday that was assigned about a month ago, and guess what?

I HAVEN'T STARTED IT YET!

A friend of mine said it took him about 10 hours. My assigment sheet says it will take 8-10 hours. Granted, I can probably cut it to ~4 hours, but I can't find the motivation to get to work on it.

I procrastinate way too much for my own good. Don't expect me to be on tomorrow (Thursday).

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

You had a month to finish a project, and you never started on it until now?

Kids, the future of the American youth.

Drink LOTS of coffee, skip school and stay off the internet and the TV.

Also, plagiarism is the key!

Edited by Snow_Storm

You had a month to finish a project, and you never started on it until now?

Kids, the future of the American youth.

Drink LOTS of coffee, skip school and stay off the internet and the TV.

Yes, that's my problem here. <_<

I'm 18. <_<

The TV part is impossible. I have to watch debates (TiVoed)

I have a major Government project due on Friday that was assigned about a month ago, and guess what?

A friend of mine said it took him about 10 hours. My assigment sheet says it will take 8-10 hours. Granted, I can probably cut it to ~4 hours, but I can't find the motivation to get to work on it.

I procrastinate way too much for my own good. Don't expect me to be on tomorrow (Thursday).

Better get started on it. And good luck :)

Don't worry Fox, I have been there too. I have a small homework to finish off for 1 week. I do it the day before I hand it in. Its a terrible habit the one I wish to grow out of.

Same here. I have this College Reading assignment due today, and I haven't done any of it.

I'm your typical college student! Party with friends, play Halo 2, and do nothing!

Impossible. You can't procrastinate more than me. I had a whole day to practice flute but instead played Phoenix Wright and surfed the net. It's only an hour until my class starts and I'm cramming in as much as I can in this short amount of time.

Same here. I have this College Reading assignment due today, and I haven't done any of it.

I'm your typical college student! Party with friends, play Halo 2, and do nothing!

Same here :lol:

PARTY NOW! STUDY LATER! I love that saying. College starts at 9:00am today and I am haven't bothered catching up on my revision notes :mellow:

I really need to start on my college work but...I am just too lazy.

Yoo cun doo eet Fox! Aishiteru!!

Yeah, I've been the victim of procrastination one too many times. I almost always do it... But... I shall fight it from now on, with my willpower.

Fox is nothing compared to me. I had a year long project. Supposed to work on bits and parts of it throuought the year, guess when i started? 4 AM, the morning it was due. I was like "I aint losing any fucking sleep over this" Went to bed at 10, woke up at 4(6 hours of sleep is WAYYYYY too much for me) and my class started at 10. GUess what? I finished it, AND got a A on it.

I hate it when that happens. Oh well i have my own project due today, i haven't started although it's a little shorter abou 80%

Edited by Richter Abend

I. CANT. WAIT. TO. BE. 18....NOT

Impossible. You can't procrastinate more than me. I had a whole day to practice flute but instead played Phoenix Wright and surfed the net. It's only an hour until my class starts and I'm cramming in as much as I can in this short amount of time.

At least I know I can.

Last year, I had to write a huge essay for History class. I had three months to write it. I started two days before it had to be finished.

Try to beat that :mellow:

I did finish it, though. Well... it was more like taking parts of the essays of other people and putting them together. I got a 8.4/10 :lol:

At least I know I can.

Last year, I had to write a huge essay for History class. I had three months to write it. I started two days before it had to be finished.

Try to beat that :mellow:

I did finish it, though. Well... it was more like taking parts of the essays of other people and putting them together. I got a 8.4/10 :lol:

someone didnt read someone's post about finishing a year long project in six hours and getting an A