Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

That being said, where are your thoughts on Kokichi and this supposed bandwagon? Not sure why this is the only thing you've felt was important, especially seeing you were the first vote on him.

I voted him because I wanted him to get involved in the game in some way, and other people putting pressure on him only helps with that. I do think he reacted decently to the pressure though.

##Unvote

Batter's vote was only the second vote, although it did feel a bit easy. Not sure how I feel about this bloodlust directed to Kokichi.

##Vote: The Batter

You and Titania at least gave some explanation for the vote, though I don't really understand Titania's right now.

9 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

My vote was serious, or as serious as it can be half an hour into Day 1. The self vote itself annoyed me because I dislike self votes, but something about the overall tone of it felt off to me.

Can you explain what felt off? It felt like a simple joke vote because of my and Batters vote to me.

1 minute ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

##Unvote:

##Vote: Endeavor

I want to sheep Rick's thoughts about Endeavor's post.  He came in and made no comment on any of the votes that happened on Kokichi, nor did he even move his vote away from Kokichi.

There were 4 votes on him, which isn't enough to make me panic about a quick lynch just yet. What makes you think I should have moved my vote away?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post was initially RVS.  Then you came back after some small amount of content had happened and made a post that amounted to nothing.  Neither moving your vote or commenting on the situation.  If you had indeed been paying attention and reading along at that time, then normally I would take that as an implication that you believe in your vote on Kokichi.  Seeing as you have moved it now, you obviously didn't.  Yet you comment on asking why I felt it should be moved, you would think that it would be obvious and I feel it's pointless that you would ask this.  Either you felt your vote should stay on him because he was scummy, or you should move it because you feel you should pressure elsewhere, which you have know done.

@Mercenary Kratos It's an RVS wagon, they're mostly formed to get things started. Yes, anyone can do it, but anyone includes villagers. wrt this slot I originally thought your "this wagon sucks" was kind of weird but it makes sense to me even though I disagree

@Endeavor Something about it just felt like they were nervous/didn't know what to do, and I associated that more with being scummy?

5 minutes ago, Endeavor said:

I voted him because I wanted him to get involved in the game in some way, and other people putting pressure on him only helps with that. I do think he reacted decently to the pressure though.

No, I get why you voted him initially, but my point was that it was a "big deal" when Kratos started to draw attention to it, so your question seemed more fillery and out of place in context of the whole discussion. I disagree that Kokichi reacted "decently", he OMGUS'd me and then quickly switched votes off to Kratos while his reasoning to do so felt very weak and inauthentic.

15 minutes ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

When I see 5 votes pile onto someone by the start of page 2 the first thing that occurred to me was that this would be a great place for scum to put a vote on someone just to fake content.  Sure it won't be quick hammered but I feel that it shouldn't be ignored.  Placing down scummy votes is still scummy.  I feel from a scum point of view placing that vote is probably strangely safe for your reasoning exactly.

I personally take everything in RVS with a grain of salt, so I guess while I follow your reasoning, but I don't agree with it. I personally didn't see anything wrong with Titania's vote because it seems like her reasoning is similar to mine, so I can logically accept that. I can see the inverse of your thoughts, where scum can easily call out 5 votes on Kokichi to be "suspicious" to fake content, since that is also something very easy to do.

Endeavor, Kokichi is a clown. He obviously wanted reactions from his Day 1 self-vote. Might as well take the bait. Not scumreading him but he had better purify his account; the last anonymous alias it had was a spectre. (Look at his user title / sig.)

Kokichi's logic for Rick leaning town is illogical. No reason Rick couldn't miscount votes as scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: Mercenary Kratos

Explain why you only brought up Endeavor in response to Rick's case. Endeavor's post existed as far back as your Titania vote. Your Titania vote was a reaction to being voted, too. Seems you might be making votes in reaction to what's being said to you more than scumhunting.

I'm not adamant about this Kratos vote. Over half the players haven't posted yet.

Endeavor's post happened during the time I was making my post questioning Titania's vote.  At the point in time I hadn't even read his post and only noticed it after Rick had commented on it.  At that point in time I was waiting for a response from Titania and chose to not make a post towards endeavor at that time.

Also WRT you saying that my Titania vote was in reaction to me being voted, it was more or less me still trying to read the small amount of content and decide who was the best person to vote between rick/Titania.  Initially I had disliked Rick as I stated in a previous post but was torn on if it was him mostly trolling or if he was being serious or not which is why I hadn't voted until after I had thought of it a bit more.  And seeing as there wasn't much to think about it didn't take me long to get my vote down.

I question your argument outside of that one moment though.

Just now, Titania Andersen said:

I didn't vote Kratos, how was his vote a reaction?

I think he meant Kokichi's vote on me asking me why I wasn't doing anything at around the point in time that I stated that I felt the 5 votes was weird.

24 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

See, Rick agrees with me

np babe xoxo

17 minutes ago, The Batter said:

I'm not adamant about this Kratos vote. Over half the players haven't posted yet.

I don't see anything wrong with anything else you said, but this line just rubs me the wrong way. I'm trying to take it at face value/not play off of vibes, but I think most of us realize half of them haven't, so it fills weird you felt the need to point it out/that you weren't set 2 hours into the game?

I'm amazed someone as worthless as myself was allowed to participate in this battle of conflicting hopes.  I doubt I'll be of much help, but there were a few things that stood out to me.

@Kokichi Ouma I couldn't help but notice that you took issue with Rick saying you should be quickhammered, but not when The Batter implied the same.  Now, why would that be?  More importantly, you mentioned that Rick miscounting votes makes him more likely to be town.  However, you voted Rick knowing that he miscounted votes.  Why would you do this if that makes him more likely to be town?

@Rick My IQ is considerably lower than yours, so I might be misunderstanding, but how can you vote someone for self voting and then in good faith say that they're trying to deflect attention away from themselves in their next post?  That's a contradiction if I ever saw one.

@Endeavor How, exactly, did Kokichi react decently to the pressure?  Someone of your talents should be able to come up with a better read on The Batter than that!  His vote was an RVS vote, and he didn't change it after Kokichi self voted.  Why is this scummy?

##Vote: Kokichi Ouma

Welcome to the party. Let's get schwifty, folks!

@Nagito Komaeda You're right, it's because of your low IQ that you've misunderstood. Kokichi was drawing attention to himself after 2 votes and self voted, which I never townread. And then after he got two more votes (aka, 5--yes I can count now), he tried to get votes off him because he unvoted off himself onto me with a bullshit reason. TY for the sheep though. <3

Batter's comments about Kokichi bug me. He's very critical of them, but explicitly is not scumreading them. Considering that's Batter's first memorable post I don't like how waffle-y it is.

Nagito, do you have any thoughts that aren't related to the Kokichi wagon? Also if you think Rick's logic was weird and are voting Kokichi, what do you think of their relationship? A Kokichi/Rick scumteam seems unlikely to me at this juncture (it would have to be a heavy distancing/bussing from the word go)

Wow, I just realised that Kratos' haircut is awful. I feel kind of sorry for him, and I guess his response to me was fine anyway... but also, there are scummier fish to fry.

##Unvote

Surprise! I dont think that your vote matches up with your words at all. Are you a liar, Endie? Because I hate liars. It's true! If you're irritated by The Batter and The Bitch (although Rick is probably still shooting way above his level), why did you vote for the former while going into more detail on the latter? Isn't that disingenuous? 

31 minutes ago, The Batter said:

Endeavor, Kokichi is a clown. He obviously wanted reactions from his Day 1 self-vote. Might as well take the bait. Not scumreading him but he had better purify his account; the last anonymous alias it had was a spectre. (Look at his user title / sig.)

Kokichi's logic for Rick leaning town is illogical. No reason Rick couldn't miscount votes as scum.

You're calling me a clown? You're the clown, considering you have the stupid hat! 

Is it impossible? Nope, you're right! But I do think scum are more likely to pay attention to details like that, and their recent posts are totes townie anyway.

Pedit: Hey look, it's the loser from that other game!

6 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

@Kokichi Ouma I couldn't help but notice that you took issue with Rick saying you should be quickhammered, but not when The Batter implied the same.  Now, why would that be?  More importantly, you mentioned that Rick miscounting votes makes him more likely to be town.  However, you voted Rick knowing that he miscounted votes.  Why would you do this if that makes him more likely to be town?

Hey, I never said that! And if I did, it was probably a lie anyway. What I was trying to say was that scum would be more likely to look into the exact number of votes, whereas The Batter could be a townie who wanted to pressure my slot. I think it was a null action on their end of things. And I didn't actually know that Rick miscounted votes, I actually took their word for it, and he betrayed me! It's so sad!

pEWau63.png

But seriously here, I think those kind of morons are more likely to be townies. Scum want to make sure their posts are all correct, so nobody can call them out on their totally scummy logic, whereas townies are more likely to just post what comes to mind. It's why I don't mind Kratos anymore, even with his stupid hair! 

My my, what a rowdy bunch of players have we got. You need a woman in control to steer this spaceship!

4 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

@Endeavor How exactly, did Kokichi react decently to the pressure?  Someone of your talents should be able to come up with a better read on The Batter than that!  His vote was an RVS vote, and he didn't change it after Kokichi self voted.  Why is this scummy?

##Vote: Kokichi Ouma

Hey boy, Nagito was it? Perhaps you were right in assuming your own worthlessness! I jest, but why would Kokichi be worse than Endeavor using your logic? The Batter clearly had a joking tone, while our more... abrasive mad scientist Rick was calling for Kokichis death! This is based on the semantics of Batter and Rick, something volatile in an anon game like ours, and as such I wouldn't push it heavily.  Your reasoning for Endeavor however, much more clearly states possible scum intent! You correctly call out Endeavor for his weak vote on The Batter, yet continue to push Kokichi? Follow me boy, and I'll lead you to victory.

I've dealt with you fiery types before, literally and metaphorically. I won't say much since Rick has already clarified for the most part why our friend Endeavor's actions were scummy, but I also ask why people need justification for the first wagon of the game. We need reactions for God's sake, and being picky about the early content that is created limits potential interactions, giving us fewer chances to find scum. 

Titania, you so rudely interrupted me while I was preparing my thoughave a questionhts! I , why couldn't The Batter point out weak logic without denoting scum intent? Town will not be in tip top shape 100% of the time at any moment, it's foolish to think because The Batter disagrees with one of Kokichi's reads / interpretations, that this should be interpreted as "waffle-y" as you so brusquely put it. 

I look forward to carrying the rest of the anti-heroes when they come, god knows we need someone capable in this mess. Unfortunately, I will be working for a good portion of this night. Expect maybe one more post tonight, but lots tomorrow!

2 hours ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

You can't even count correctly, but only scum would make the attempt! Are you sure you have a high IQ?

10 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

And I didn't actually know that Rick miscounted votes, I actually took their word for it, and he betrayed me! It's so sad!

??? If you didn't think I misread votes then explain your first line??? Did you forget what you said???

1 minute ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Never mind, I did it! My IQ is so much higher than Rick's.

tenor.gif?itemid=5877952

3 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

But really, Faye Valentine, why would you vote for Endie there? It sounds like your real issue is with the hope obsessed nitwit, but you don't even bother to call him out as scummy? Do you perhaps have a reason for that, or did I just catch you in a lie?

Faye just made a huge wall post, but I just deigned to read it anyways. I don't see why your reasoning for voting is much different from hers, and it seems hypocritical for you of all people to call her out.

Why does this damned forum software save a copy of my posts in the editor after I make them? I already posted it.

Anyway, @Faye Valentine, Batter's post bothers me not simply because he pointed out bad logic, but because the way he worded his posts it's as though he's trying to say it's something scummy but he's not scumreading for it? Like he's trying to shade or look like he's doing stuff without really committing to any opinion yet. Strong opinions are usually foolish to have this early on so it's odd that he makes a big deal about it.

The scummiest thing about Endeavor is that he was clearly around but didn't say anything worthwhile or try to get involved. That said, votes on him for other reasons (like Faye's) are graspy and weak

Vn8DDCV.png

Oh, uh, that...? Heh... Wait, no, I totally had a reason! @Monoku- I mean, @BBM, votals?

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Faye just made a huge wall post, but I just deigned to read it anyways. I don't see why your reasoning for voting is much different from hers, and it seems hypocritical for you of all people to call her out.

We're not the same! I don't actually scumread the hopeless loser yet, but everything Faye says about them implies that they don't think their vote matches with their words... but then why aren't they showing any signs of disliking the slot? That's weird! Almost as weird as you!

3 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

Why does this damned forum software save a copy of my posts in the editor after I make them? I already posted it.

Hey, if you want to get rid of it for good, you need to click to clear post editor before you do anything and then actually make a post. It worked for me, and I'm totes trustworthy!

I have words to say about The Batter, but I bet The Batter can say them too! I wouldn't want to give him an easy way out, would I? That would be sooooo boring...

@Rick My issue with this logic is that self voting inherently draws attention towards you.  If Scum!Kokichi is self voting, his goal is to draw attention towards himself...so where is the scum intent in his vote on you?  I'll admit I'm a bit conflicted on my vote being the same as yours.  His slot bothers me the most, but his self vote has nothing to do with it.  Of course someone as smart as you would recognize Kokichi's contradiction!  I'd like to know, as someone else who is voting the slot, what are your thoughts on it?

@Titania Andersen Nothing else is relevant to me at this juncture.  It's a bit disappointing, really.  I'd expect pillars of hope such as yourselves to get further than this without my help!  I prefer not to make associative reads without scum flips, so Rick's relationship w/Kokichi is not important to me.

@Faye Valentine Even someone as lowly as I wouldn't vote Kokichi over not taking issue w/Batter.  It was just something that was nagging at me, which is why I asked.  However, I can't see why Town!Kokichi would backtrack on their Rick read in such a...contradictory manner, which is why my case there is stronger than my case on Endeavor (I have issues w/his case, but I don't know if it's a scum case).