Character appreciation topic

Metal Rabbit

Appreciate characters you like, no matter what others think of them.

I appreciate Lowen :D

He's the only tank paladin other than Lex.

Treck gets fairly high Defense.

Eliwood. I don't get why everyone complains about and insults him all the time, I like him. He's my favorite of the three lords in FE7 (neither of the other two even come close), and one of my favorite lords in the series as a whole.

Actually, Eliwood is high t-*shot*.

In all seriousness, I'm sure if you ask Mekkah, Tino, Swordsalmon, etc., you'll see that they prefer Eliwood to the other 2.

Shinon is awesome because he's racist and a bully, but gets away with it. He's also an endgame regular with little ties to the actual endgame, like Haar or Nephenee. And he has a pink ponytail.

Each of Bastian's shoes represents greed and vanity, and he has infused them with a thunder spirit so that he may fire lightning from his noble toes. His cape was crafted by the finest court tailor in Crimea, and is know today as the single most voluptuous piece of clothing throughout FE9 and 10.

Ilyana wins because she's one of the few matchups with Soren that's possible to work with, even if it's largely based on the former being a douche and the latter not knowing what to do with that.

Stefan is the rainbow swordsman of the desert. No more needs to be said.

Hector tanked the Greek army all by himself, until he killed off Soren, which amounted to a thoroughly pissed off Ike. He was then ragecritted by the blue haired overpowered man with no personality after an excrutiating marathon that ended because the dark godess Yune got bored and made him trip over his own feet.

Naesala's clothing was designed to subliminally draw you to his crotch.

Sandmanccl is top tier because he has an innate Provoke skill that can't be removed no matter what you try.

Appreciate characters you like, no matter what others think of them.

I appreciate Lowen :D

He's the only tank paladin other than Lex.

Treck gets fairly high Defense.

Treck has a bit less def (same base, 10% lower growth), much less avoid (fail supports/affinity), and is underleveled. And tons less res (25% lower growth. But higher promotion, making it more like a 20% lower growth). Lowen's tanking skillz are indeed much better.

Edited by Reikken

Treck has a bit less def (same base, 10% lower growth), much less avoid (fail supports/affinity), and is underleveled. And tons less res (25% lower growth. But higher promotion, making it more like a 20% lower growth). Lowen's tanking skillz are indeed much better.

I'm not saying that he's as good of a tank as Lowen. I was just noting that he has higher Def than the other Paladins of FE6, so a bit similar to Lowen.

Not really. Alan and Lance have tons more avoid (whereas Lowen is the one with more avoid in FE7), and even have more or equal def/hp than him for a good while due to supports+level, so they make better tanks than he does.

Stefan Stefan Stefan Stefan

He is a pre-promote and his luck equals nonexistant plus five and everyone hates him gameplay-wise, but Bizz will always love him for his unnatural defense and astra and seven colors of the rainbow!

Titania's hair is so big and full of volume yet she defies gravity itself by be able to lift her head up and keep it like that. Gatrie is a manwhore, Shinon is as Thingy Person state a drunken racist, and PoR Astrid > RD Astrid. Bizz loves them all.

Zihark may be the lord of dying, however he compensates for that by having hair that owns yours and the rest of your family and friends, plus don't forget he had a Laguz girlfriend. I use Mia in PoR no matter how many times people say she sucks, because at least she can't suck as much as Lucia unless RNG were to unlease all of fury Hell on your ass. Nino and Jaffar are great and Eliwood is a pansy albeit I always found him useful. I cannot recall whom I was about to say next, needless to say they're all underloved (save for Mia when it comes to the fan department) and Bizz gives them love regardless!

^Fireman, kill kintenbo for that horrifying picture *pays 20,000 gold*

I really don't care what the goon squad says about her, Lady Lyndis of Caelin is always made of pure unrestrained win in my book. As is Hector for being one of the epitomes of coolness.

bingo

I appreciate Fiora because she's good and is my pixelated goddess

Oh, don't be a baby!

Let's see, I also appreciate Dozla and Bartre. I may not like Bartre as a unit in either game, but at least he can punch rocks!

Oh, don't be a baby!

Let's see, I also appreciate Dozla and Bartre. I may not like Bartre as a unit in either game, but at least he can punch rocks!

Renault punched out Bartre.

I appreciate Renault now.

I will always and forever appreciate the world-class sage, Calill. Even if she's "eh" in FE9, and even if some other people think she's a whore (she sure doesn't look like one IMO).

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

On another note, I appreciate Eliwood as a true underdog. The only time he was good for me was when I capped speed and fed him two body rings, making him able to fight with Durandal.
Yeah I have to admit, Durandal is a bit tricky to work with in terms of attack speed. Even though it's the strongest sword in FE7, I felt it kinda like it was as heavy as the Buster Sword.

I appreciate Eliwood, Calill, and Geoffrey. There may be others better than them, but I like to use them. ^^

bingo

Not enough gold.

I appreciate Eliwood, Calill, and Geoffrey. There may be others better than them, but I like to use them. ^^

Not enough gold.

*sells a few games and gives Fireman 30,000 more gold*

I also appreciate Mia for ovious reasons

I appreciate Ike for being one of the best lords in fire emblem.

Makalov because he is hilarious, and he always seems to be in trouble. His own little sister bosses him around.

Devdan for being clearly insane, yet he even has his own puppet he talks to.

Tauroneo looks like a world war general, for me the white armor looks sick.

Haar because he always sleeps when something important is going on. Even when Petrine asked him to help stop Ike Mercenaries from crossing the bridge, and he still took two minutes to sleep.

Lucia looks nice, and no body ever uses her. I like characters no one is into. :)

Okay I am fine that you appreciate Oliver but...why on Earth did you have to post his picture <_<

To show my appreciation, of course. Sure, I could of posted a picture of all the other characters, but that would stretch a page far too much.