America's doomed...

Freohr Datia

Very.

Their population is too big. The male to female ratio is 9:1. GROSS.

Resources are depleting, army is falling apart (somehow, you think with that many men someone could have a good army).

They will always be the richest though, I don't think that will change.

@adam: Sorry, thought you were.

No country will be the best or richest forever. Even America.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Waha Kife: America is 3rd or 4th in how wealthy we are as a country.

Boy, how much will that go down by, eh? I'm looking at 10th to 15th most wealthy country.

Best: Of course not, we're falling behind as we speak.

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

That is incorrect. The United States has the highest GDP of any country, the only political entity which exceeds it is the European Union. China has the fourth largest GDP of any country, about a quarter of that of the US. China has the second largest PPP of any country, but it is still less than half of that of the United States. You can check this with statistics from the CIA World Factbook or the International Monetary Fund.

It's also worth noting that males exceed females in China by about 1.5%....

That is incorrect. The United States has the highest GDP of any country, the only political entity which exceeds it is the European Union. China has the fourth largest GDP of any country, about a quarter of that of the US. China has the second largest PPP of any country, but it is still less than half of that of the United States. You can check this with statistics from the CIA World Factbook or the International Monetary Fund.

It's also worth noting that males exceed females in China by about 1.5%....

Eh? Well, not anymore. XD

Really? 1.5% doesn't make sense to me, please explain it. :D

Eh? Well, not anymore. XD
I don't understand how that can be the case, do you have a reference or a source?
Really? 1.5% doesn't make sense to me, please explain it. :D
No problem. As of some time in 2008, the estimated population numbers of China was as follows:

0-14 years: 20.1% (male 142,085,665/female 125,300,391)

15-64 years: 71.9% (male 491,513,378/female 465,020,030)

65 years and over: 8% (male 50,652,480/female 55,472,661) (2008 est.)

In total, that is 680,251,523 males and 645,793,082 females (obviously not to the exact individual). That makes for 1,326,044,605 people total. Divide 680,251,523 by 1,326,044,605 and you get .51299~. That means that just over 51.25% percent of the population is male, with the other 48.75% being female. That also means that I made an error in stating that males exceed females by 1.5%. I apologize, the different is 2.5%.

The percentages are not hugely different if you don't consider those above sixty-five years old. 633,599,043 males to 590,320,421 females for percentages of 51.8% to 48.2%, respectively, with a difference of 3.6%.

Edited by Wist

China had a one-child policy in which each couple were only allowed one child between them. They never thought of the future when applying this policy, and there was then a lack of available workers to keep up with the sudden growth of industry in China.

You don't know doomed until you blow up a freaking planet. Damn, they didn't even see it coming. Man, too bad we only got to use that baby once.

Freaking stunt fighters.

China had a one-child policy in which each couple were only allowed one child between them. They never thought of the future when applying this policy, and there was then a lack of available workers to keep up with the sudden growth of industry in China.

Nope! Chinese want to have a son than a daughter. China is the most sexist in the world, I tell you. If their newborn child is a girl, they simply ignore the law and countinue to make some more child untill they got a son. A family with 12 girl and 1 boy is a normal family in China. Expecialy in country side, the law is very weak. And, because they got so many child so they cant raise their child probaly and...the child with turn out to be less educate and less educate mean moreeeeeeeeee child for them make. No matter what the goverment try to do, China still have more workers than they need. If they dont have that "one-child policy", so they will have a lot of trouble in future.

Ah, do you know what they do if they have a lot of daughter? They kill them, so easy.

Nope! Chinese want to have a son than a daughter. China is the most sexist in the world, I tell you. If their newborn child is a girl, they simply ignore the law and countinue to make some more child untill they got a son. A family with 12 girl and 1 boy is a normal family in China. Expecialy in country side, the law is very weak. And, because they got so many child so they cant raise their child probaly and...the child with turn out to be less educate and less educate mean moreeeeeeeeee child for them make. No matter what the goverment try to do, China still have more workers than they need. If they dont have that "one-child policy", so they will have a lot of trouble in future.

Ah, do you know what they do if they have a lot of daughter? They kill them, so easy.

No, they put them up for adoption... Why do you think Chinese adoption agencies have so many females. I would like to see where you found out they kill children.

Also none of that has to do with the discussion of how Barrack Obama is "dooming," America, and it was already discussed that we should wait to see what he DOES before passing judgment on him.