The next legendary hero

Clogon

Just now, sirmola said:

Or just Levatin. Her "i am the blade" speech in chapter 3 sounds a lot like she does not really belive what she is doing, but is attempting to justify it to herself ("i was only following orders" is the classic self-justification for people who know deep down they are doing horrible things. Often, they convince themselves themselves to believe it so that  they can sleep at night). Of course, when a character's actions are all based on cognitive dissonance like that in fiction, it is often a set up for them to become a good guy after they realize that what they are doing really is wrong. THat being said, FE loves its camus archtypes, so i might be wrong. Note how none of the villagers who inhabit the village from chapter 3 were killed. This could just be an excuse for the story to delay going to nifil, but it could also mean that Levatin is not really evil, because if the was the game would have had her kill the villagers here. All this being said, she would probably be a fire hero, and not necessarily the next hero

Very true I honestly want it to be her

15 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Very true I honestly want it to be her

Yeah, me too(Although that is partly because a physical weapon with the blade tome effect would be fun to play with.)

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Legendary Hero stat boosts are linked to the character and not to the element. Wind is normally Spd, and water is normally Res, but Fjorm and Gunnthra have their boosts switched for their elements.

Yes but I still think the next one will be +Def despite the Wind and Water switcheroo. I don't think the meta is ready for a +3ATK blessing yet.

1 minute ago, Clogon said:

Yes but I still think the next one will be +Def despite the Wind and Water switcheroo. I don't think the meta is ready for a +3ATK blessing yet.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we got another Spd or Res hero.

17 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Kind of expecting the +ATK hero to be last as well, especially considering It seems like they were hinting at Leviatein being the next hero and defecting from Surtur.

If we do get Levi, I will whale so hard for her... but honestly, I hope Erika's refine bonus is the Blade effect.

39 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Kind of expecting the +ATK hero to be last as well, especially considering It seems like they were hinting at Leviatein being the next hero and defecting from Surtur.

Just realised that she says "I am the blade", and has what is essentualy a blade weapon. Wonder if that was a coincidence. Honestly, Probably.

Edited by sirmola

If the next Legendary hero gives any hints that Laevanteinn could be one in the future, I should hold my orbs a bit more. But I guess if we get her it will be a bit later. 

And don't Forget... Svöl, Fimbulthul, Slidr, Hríd, Sylgr, Ylgr, Víd and Gjöll. We still have some names which are free from the Ice Waves.
How about Ylgr which means wolf. as an earth Legendary hero with attack boost.

Edited by Stroud

I would very much like a handsome male character but I'm not really expecting one from the next name. I think it's likely Gustav is next, but I could easily be wrong, especially with him fighting elsewhere. I also expect Levi to deflect at some point, but I think it's far too soon for that.

I do know there's pretty much no way they can kill off Sharena and Alfonse's mother, otherwise Sharena's happy quote about her wouldn't make sense any more.

10 hours ago, Clogon said:

Considering Fjorm and Gunnthra's blessing stat bonuses follow a pattern like the weapon refinery, I would wager that the Atk blessing would be +2.

I'm calling Laevateinn becoming a playable character.  She sounds like Jaffar in FE7, who just followed orders until he found a real reason to live.  

I've found this month somewhat strange regarding this game.  There's a near three-week delay in between the New Years banner and the TT, and Gunnthra was released as a legendary hero last month yet there is not any story chapters involving her.

Laevatein could be more broken then Ayra lol. Just sayin... depending on her statspred give her Mia like speed and 35 atk and slap on Heavy Blade Seal with Moonbow + Wrath and she will go to town on ANYONE with full buffs thanks to her Litrblade-blade!

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Laevatein could be more broken then Ayra lol. Just sayin... depending on her statspred give her Mia like speed and 35 atk and slap on Heavy Blade Seal with Moonbow + Wrath and she will go to town on ANYONE with full buffs thanks to her Litrblade-blade!

I'm guessing that Laevatein's stat spread would look this this 43/34/30/32/25 for a bst of 164. In the chapter that she first appears she has these stats HP:46, ATK:58, SPD:34, DEF:38  and RES:28. Slightly slow, So I figured that she needs to balance her potentially  high damage output with her speed. Playing as a bulking sword unit powerhouse.

7 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Her stat spread on Lunatic is 46/39/34/38/28 (total 185).

Siegbert has 42/36/37/33/17 (total 165) compared to his usual 41/34/35/31/16, which is +1/2/2/2/1. His base growth rates are 50/60/60/55/30.

Shiro has 42/37/32/37/23 (total 171) compared to his usual 41/35/30/35/22, which is +1/2/2/2/1. His base growth rates are 50/60/55/60/40.

Assuming Laevatein has the same boosted bases and growths as the recent characters, she's likely to have approximately a boost of +4-5/5/4/5/3-4 for a stat spread of 41-42/34/30/33/24-25.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Assuming Laevatein has the same boosted bases and growths as the recent characters, she's likely to have approximately a boost of +4-5/5/4/5/3-4 for a stat spread of 41-42/34/30/33/24-25.

Very close to what I guess, for Laevatein.

I'm thinking Laevatein isn't coming just yet. She's likely to be in the second set of Legendary Heroes, assuming this is all going where I think its going.

We're gonna get our Earth Hero next, if I'm not mistaken. I would expect them to be colorless, to suit the "water=blue, wind=green" formula, and since Earth is brown/yellow, it'd naturally go with the only weapon type left out, since fire=red.

And I'd bet on getting one more red character for our fourth legendary hero, but not Laevatein just yet.

I expect after we get these four, we'll be back to water season, and it'll go like this;

Bruno water, Veronica wind, Loki earth, and Laevatein fire. The recruitment order makes sense with the plot as well.

Although it wouldn't really fit for a king like Gustav, I would really like to finally see a flier with a dagger, really any colorless flier. But Gustav could always be the fire hero, coming afterwards. I'm sure everyone is super-excited for another mounted sword unit.

Urgh, I really hope we don't get Loki. The others, definitely, but Loki... I'd rather keep her confined to story mode and not have to also face her in the arena. 

I feel she's too much of a baddie for recruitment, though. Same with Surtr. It wouldn't really make sense. They established Veronica and Bruno aren't in control from the start and Laevi doesn't seem firmly on the baddie side, but those two seem too firmly villainous for recruitment... 

Edited by Cute Chao