Your character

Inactive Account

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell happened to the character profile thing...

That's a very good question. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might be my fault. If so: oops. my bad. If not: It wasn't me!

you my friend shouldnt have to apoligize.

its how i made my start here <3

Okay. I take it back. Btw I read up on all the sitcom stuff today since I was mad bored and I wanted to procrastinate a paper of mine that's due on tuesday so I'm pretty much up to speed on it. It's really funny. This isn't really a comment specified to you, I just felt like telling someone. Though you're one of the main writers it appears. So I'm complimenting you on your work I guess. I'd love to write an episode myself eventually, but I'll wait till I have more experience and not have two long-ass papers due within 2 weeks. Good stuff. I'd love to be a part of it.

Edit: Again I got off topic. Sorry.

Edit: Edit: Right, I don't really need to apologize.

Okay. I take it back. Btw I read up on all the sitcom stuff today since I was mad bored and I wanted to procrastinate a paper of mine that's due on tuesday so I'm pretty much up to speed on it. It's really funny. This isn't really a comment specified to you, I just felt like telling someone. Though you're one of the main writers it appears. So I'm complimenting you on your work I guess. I'd love to write an episode myself eventually, but I'll wait till I have more experience and not have two long-ass papers due within 2 weeks. Good stuff. I'd love to be a part of it.

Edit: Again I got off topic. Sorry.

Edit: Edit: Right, I don't really need to apologize.

You read all three seasons?

You read all three seasons?

Yeah. I didn't read the special though. Or the second movie. It wasn't too long a task. And it wasn't boring. I skimmed through the comments though. I guess you could call it either impressive or pathetic. I prefer to think of it as impressively pathetic.

I know they got nerfed after FE9, but that doesn't mean pallys shouldnt get some lovin.

tell that to everyone who doesn't wanna become a pally... (not literally)

I never liked paladins much at all. The only ones I have found to be great are FE9 Oscar, FE9 Kieran, both Astrids and Fiona

Same. The only thing I've really liked of them is their huge movement, only really useful in FE7 where I need to get somehwere very fast in HHM (eg. to kill a thief far away, who's about to grab some chests.)

Yeah probably because there hasnt been that one ultamite pwnage pally. Their pwnage meter is scattered amongst them

Okay, here's my character. I've created this person in a story I made.

Name: Kesaim

Class: Lord - KingSwordsmaster (I guess... I never got to anything like this in the story yet, and can't find a name. He will be King though.)

Background Info: Kesaim is prince of Meraen. He was born and raised in the capital, Pralor (of course) but never always lived in the castle. His father, King Jetrel wanted his family to live in a peaceful home, so when he was 14, he and the rest of his family, Queen Lefelle and Princess Kentraya, moved to a home nearby. They still see each other. A friend whom he trains with a lot is Sirev. They were, so far, known to be equally matched and are pretty well trained. Kesaim is presently 17 in the story and has shoulder length hair that is a golden yellow and is wavy. He has brown eyes. He is a swordsman. His country was attacked and his parents, for sure, have been killed, and he has no idea what happened to his sister or friend. He leaves on a journey to seek revenge on Ferandar, the country that attacked.

Starting Level: 4

Base Stats

HP: 27

Strength: 17

Magic: 2

Skill: 15

Speed: 16

Luck: 13

Defense: 12

Resistance: 7

Constitution: 9

Weight: 13

Movement: 6 - (at next level) 7

Weapons and Levels: I haven't named it, I think, so I'll go with Scythron, sword - C (since he already has much talent)

Skills: Adept

The pic isn't ready yet, but I'll get it soon.