• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I not only got a 5* Virion as a rando last night, I got one that had Iceberg. Sadly, he wasn't -Res.

That extra 6 damage might come in handy.  Too bad he wasn't -Res and LaD3.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 200 Flags left on Team Zelgius now.  I wonder if I should use them all next match or hold out, hoping for one last Multiplier.  There's a chance we could wind up in Same Hell for the rest of the night, so I'm leaning towards just using them, and not having to worry about it anymore.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Quite late, but I wasn't expecting Grima to win the first round. Regardless, @Tybrosion, you have the Firesweep Cordelia, correct? She's been a lot of help.

If she’s +4, then yeah that should be mine. Good to know that she’s been of great help to you at least!

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If she’s +4, then yeah that should be mine. Good to know that she’s been of great help to you at least!

Yeah, that's yours. She's real good!

I hope Zelgius or Takumi can make it to the final round...

I don't have Fallen Celica or Grima but I will probably join Celica if both of them proceed.

Thanks to @Infinite Dreams for your Laslow! I got both variants a lot this round. I prefer his brave sword build because it allows him to smash blues better but armorsmasher is still really great even when it isn't dealing effective damage! My other frequent ally is a Nino from the arena. Even as a +10 she can get blicked by a non merged unbuffed attack boon Grima so Laslow's bulk is a welcome change.

Best of luck to everyone in the final hours!

Oh man. This is gonna be tough. Will Grima manage to beat Zelgius? I hope so.

Also, this hilarious case happened. So I got Dorcas in my Legend Banner pull yesterday, but he had great IVs, being +ATK/-RES. I wanted the Fierce Stance for my Grima. Then I remembered that a while back on Micaiah's banner, I pulled a Zelgius, who was +ATK/-SPD, and -SPD is really bad for Zelgius. 

So I offered Zelgius to my Grima! XDDDDD

1 hour ago, Raltis said:

Finally, a x7 Bonus for Celica! Time to dump some flags.

I just barely came upon the last minutes of Celica’s multiplier. Feels almost good.

Sleep is for cowards, and I was a coward.

Oh gods, the predictions say that Takumi is going to get a 7.5x multiplier and I have 400 flags left (dumping at 6.9x is soooo good!) but I don't know if I should bet on that. It's too risky but the points are so big...

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just barely came upon the last minutes of Celica’s multiplier. Feels almost good.

Sleep is for cowards, and I was a coward.

Have you been staying up all night?  Isn't it almost 7:00 AM your time?

I don't really care who wins, but it would be nice if either Zelgius or Takumi went to the final round.  If it's Celica vs Grima, I'm not sure who to support, because I fear it will be lots of Same Hell between those two.

Unless something goes horribly wrong like everyone on Team Grima instantly drops dead or everyone on Team Grima suddenly wakes up and feels the urge to dump flags, Team Grima will avoid giving Team Zelgius a final-hour bonus.

I really want to see Grima v. Duma in the finals. I'll be so disappointed if that doesn't come to pass. I don't even care who wins (though extra feathers are always welcome).

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Have you been staying up all night?  Isn't it almost 7:00 AM your time?

It’s 7:47 AM at the time of this post. I woke up at 7:03 and barely caught the multiplier.

48 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

Thanks to @Infinite Dreams for your Laslow! I got both variants a lot this round. I prefer his brave sword build because it allows him to smash blues better but armorsmasher is still really great even when it isn't dealing effective damage! My other frequent ally is a Nino from the arena. Even as a +10 she can get blicked by a non merged unbuffed attack boon Grima so Laslow's bulk is a welcome change.

Yay, glad you like him.  :^_^:  Also, thanks so much for the feedback!  I wasn't sure which build to keep him with, so I tried both out.  He's back in his Brave build now.  There seems to be less armours here than the arena, so I agree that Brave is better.  

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Well, I'm glad I decided to spend the last of my flags, rather than hang on to them.  I'm sitting at rank 148 on Team Zelgius right now.

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Wait, did Takumi just underperform? Please no. I don’t want Celica to win.

Underperforming is the only way we can win, really. But it looks like we didn't underperform *enough*.

Dammit, I have been trying to sleep so I have only been able to do one battle in each of Celica's past to bonuses. Both times I woke up like 10 mins too late to get 2 battles in. As long as I can spend 400 flags on her last one I will only be carrying 1090 into the final round. 2600 flags in the final and no work for those two nights should mean I can get a really good score in the final round.

Wow, not sure how long I can keep it up but for now it feels good to be in the top 10 for Team Fallen Celica.

Edited by NSSKG151
removed image for space

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

So...I haven't really been paying enough attention to know. It looks like team Evil Celica is slated to give Takumi a final hour multiplier. Would that be enough to cause her to lose?

No, Takumi would need two consecutive multipliers to overhaul Celica's gain from a single multiplier. Fairly clear loss for Takumi looking at the chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

EDIT: There's basically nil chance of Grima scoring enough to give Zelgius a final multiplier so the match will end in same hell. The two finalists at this point are clear.

Edited by Humanoid