"And the rest" - Farfetched Heroes II?

Thane

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

It will almost certainly be divided by gender like the other one. I don't think any made it into the top 20 overall last time. Also, Kanna wasn't in the Fates banner and they put in Seigbert who did terrible in CYL so there is no rule saying the 2nd gen Awakening banner will be the most popular. 

Yeah, they were 21, 28, 31, and 34 overall last time.

I think another Farfetched Heroes banner is more likely than a (non-seasonal) Awakening or Fates Gen 1 banner.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I do think Sumia has good odds of making it onto the next Farfetched Heroes banner.

I meant in a normal banner.

3 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Well, part of the reason Far Fetched heroes was a thing is how memetic they are. Since I'm not deep into FE fandom, I have no idea who could be in there

As far as I know, Joshua and Mia are more or less without memes. It was based on ranking sans Micaiah. 

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

As far as I know, Joshua and Mia are more or less without memes. It was based on ranking sans Micaiah. 

Mia's pretty memey from the RD cutscene and her whole rival in white thing. Josh no clue.

Sumia could be her random-ass appearance in Lucina's confession scene.

Edited by bottlegnomes

1 minute ago, bottlegnomes said:

Minus pretty memey from the RD cutscene and her whole time Val in white thing. Josh no clue.

Sumia could be her random-ass appearance in Lucina's confession scene.

Huh?

And I'm not saying Sumia should or would be in the banner, I was just lamenting how someone said a 1st gen Awakening or Fates banner was less likely than a Farfetched Heroes 2 banner.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Huh?

And I'm not saying Sumia should or would be in the banner, I was just lamenting how someone said a 1st gen Awakening or Fates banner was less likely than a Farfetched Heroes 2 banner.

I'm on my phone and autocorrect is having a field day. I just fixed it.

32 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I meant in a normal banner.

Dunno about Joshua, but Mia is famous for her so bad so good voice acting in PoR. So much that she kept her original VA  in Heroes surprisingly XD. 

Edited by Midnox

35 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Well, part of the reason Far Fetched heroes was a thing is how memetic they are. Since I'm not deep into FE fandom, I have no idea who could be in there

Only Dorcas was really a meme. The other three were just popular characters.

25 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Huh?

I mean, that doesn't say much, because I think a Farfetched Heroes 2 banner may as well be a certainty.

42 minutes ago, Othin said:

Only Dorcas was really a meme. The other three were just popular characters.

Not really. A lot of people made a meme of Joshua’s hat, there Mia’s voice acting and there’s that meme video with Lute.

22 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Not really. A lot of people made a meme of Joshua’s hat, there Mia’s voice acting and there’s that meme video with Lute.

There's a difference between having a meme and being a meme.

22 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I'm foggy on it, but wasn't there something where Chrom's wife shows up in Lucina's confession about her identity, but if Chrom is married to Robin Sumia shows up?

Oh! I thought you meant her romantic confession :P

I wouldn't know I'm afraid :)

29 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I'm foggy on it, but wasn't there something where Chrom's wife shows up in Lucina's confession about her identity, but if Chrom is married to Robin Sumia shows up?

Actually it’s the scene where Maribelle meets Lucina.

I personally want Nils on Farfetched II. I can’t really imagine him showing up any other way. I dislike Sumia but she should be on her own banner with other missing Shepherds (I need Miriel)

2 hours ago, deskita said:

The Sumia glitch that is mentioned occurs here https://youtu.be/njJmH5RfU1s?t=5m56s

Sumia just randomly stands in the background watching Maribelle and Lucina.

I almost forgot about that. I always thought it was normal because I almost always marry Chrom to Maribelle.

9 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

It will almost certainly be divided by gender like the other one. I don't think any made it into the top 20 overall last time. Also, Kanna wasn't in the Fates banner and they put in Seigbert who did terrible in CYL so there is no rule saying the 2nd gen Awakening banner will be the most popular. 

If divided by gender, these are the Top 20 that aren't in the game yet:
- Leif (9th)
- Owain (12th)
- Kliff (15th)
- F!Morgan (13th)

That's it. Leif is safe out of the equation. Out of these IS can bundle  both Owain and Morgan with another Awakening children for a themed banner. So that only leaves Kliff and that's not enough for another Farfetched banner.
That was the whole point of the Farfetched Heroes banner. To bundle popular units from different games in a single banner that would otherwise require a themed banner for their games.

Thing is the 2nd Gen banner for Fates was themed after the game's main gimmick. Therefore Siegbert must be included since he is the counterpart to Shiro. Soleil is the most popular(?) female from Conquest and Rhajat appeals the Tharja fanboys.
The 2nd Gen of Awakening doesn't have that dynamic. Therefore it's very likely that a themed banner will have Morgan in it alongside the other popular children (Severa made it into Top 100, so did the male version of Morgan, that's more than enough material).

Edited by Zeratul

1 minute ago, Zeratul said:

If divided by gender, these are the Top 20 that aren't in the game yet:
- Leif (9th)
- Owain (12th)
- Kliff (15th)
- F!Morgan (13th)

That's it. Leif is safe out of the equation. Out of these IS can bundle  both Owain and Morgan with another Awakening children for a themed banner. So that only leaves Kliff and that's not enough for another Farfetched banner.

Thing is the 2nd Gen banner for Fates was themed after the game's main gimmick. Therefore Siegbert must be included since he is the counterpart to Shiro. Soleil is the most popular(?) female from Conquest and Rhajat appeals the Tharja fanboys.
The 2nd Gen of Awakening doesn't have that dynamic. Therefore it's very likely that a themed banner will have Morgan in it alongside the other popular children (Severa made it into Top 100, so did the male version of Morgan, that's more than enough material).

Leif will probably be like Micaiah in which case they'll go to the next guy down the line. It's not world ending. Morgan and Owain don't have to be in it. Male and female Kanna could have fit the theme too, but they weren't there. They don't have to be the most popular kids. In any case, they could let female Morgan on the uncanny heroes and let male Morgan on the child banner. The biggest problem might be people getting upset if the child banner comes first and we get male Morgan before female Morgan.

29 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Male and female Kanna could have fit the theme too, but they weren't there.

Considering they aren't officially affiliated to Nohr or Hoshido, they don't, so your point is moot.

29 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Morgan and Owain don't have to be in it.

You really think Owain isn't going to be introduced in a 2nd Gen banner? Please.
I fully expect that IS is going to do F!Morgan, Owain, Severa for a banner and probably M!Morgan as TT reward someday. If not Severa probably Noire since she is the next ranked child.

Edited by Zeratul

27 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Considering they aren't officially affiliated to Nohr or Hoshido, they don't, so your point is moot.

They could use the Heirs of Fate DLC as a baseline, where F!Kana starts off aligned with the Hoshido kids and M!Kana with the Nohrian kids. If they do, then that also happens to line up with which side their respective Corrin is often associated with.

27 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You really think Owain isn't going to be introduced in a 2nd Gen banner? Please.
I fully expect that IS is going to do F!Morgan, Owain, Severa for a banner and probably M!Morgan as TT reward someday. If not Severa probably Noire since she is the next ranked child.

That may be what you expect, but unless you're making these decisions, it's hardly conclusive. You have nothing solid here. They didn't go with the most popular in Fates, they don't have to in Awakening. For all we know, they'll put Cynthia in.