• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would wanna meet:

CGV-Cuz hes awesome and meeing him=Freebie for meeting fox

Princess-Cuz I want to!

Hika-It would be crazy epic

Adam-WE COULD IF WE WANTED TO GO TO KATSUKON GOD DAMMIT!

Lyle:I would have.........lots of things to discuss with him XP

Fireman-He would make me pay 10,000 to see if its really him

Nightmare-Pingas

Des-She made me explode so i must get revenge. And its a freebie for meeting cym

Raven-.........I dont even know why. I just want to. XP

I already Know branded and Faiya irl

Bizz-Shes a genis fan. So she wins. Also,Pixie sticks

Cynthia-I WOULD FORCE HER TO NOT HATE TALES!!!

Freohr:For some reason.............I wanna just pat her on the head XD

I know theres others but this is all i can think of off the top of my head atm

Hmm, let's see.

Swordsalmon

Extreme Void

Mekkah

ZXValaRevan

ChaosNinji

Red Fox of Fire

Er... others as well, but not as much as I'd like to meet these people ^_^

Cynthia (curious about this one)

Luxord

Black Luster Soldier (we have common interest)

Red Fox

Cymbeline and Desdemona (I know nothing but wouldn't mind getting to know these 2)

Matthew O'connel

Nomadic Trooper Girl (same as Cymbeline and Des)

Freohr Datia and Bizz (Curious but maybe not since that'd make me look like a pedophile =\ and I might get on Cynthia's bad side if anything bad happens to bizz cause of me >_<)

Chaos Ninji (curious what kind of gamer this dude is)

Nightmare (Pingas)

That's about it >_>

1st: congrats on spelling the name right =D

2nd: aw thanks! =)

Funny how they're girls....

lol :D

Well, just like many others I'd like to meet everybody. I will list people that I have specific reasons for.

Songbird: Masu considered us like sisters, I think it would be fun meeting =)

Doom: bestest buddy in the world

Fox: Let's talk Inheritance :lol:

Nightmare: =o IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME MEETING A FOREIGN PERSON (that would be a reason for me to wanna meet Luxord too, but he said he thought it feel wierd meeting anyone, so...)

Masu: He makes me laugh and I need a laugh

Lyle: I want to make a story request from him and see how fast he can write

Gatrie: I have a feeling we need to meet... I have a feeling on why, I just can't really explain it. Plus, maybe we could play Guitar Hero thingy without the internet thingy plus he has it for Wii and I have it for PS3, so I could get another controller for him to use =). But I'd win =P

Angel: He's much younger, and I think I recall people on here saying he's smart or something... I would like to see how

TLS: OMG HE'D RAPE ME!!! XD jk that was just some random thing I thought. I think it would be an interesting meeting. He can be fun to talk to sometimes

Meteor: I kinda wanna compare our Underoath preferences some more, kinda. (woah, double kinda =D)

Fireman: Wanna see how well he can speak from crazy quotes off the computer XD Maybe he can give me mugging lessons too

Fuukaru: =D He's very interesting and hyper

Bizz: I heard Bizz would be like Song's sister... wouldn't that lead to me too???

Boo: He wanted to meet me =o It would be cool to meet

Cynthia: I think this meeting would turn out very interesting and am therefore interested to meet you

Wow, this has turned up longer than I expected... =D I'm kinda wondering if that's all even after all of that!

EDIT: NOPE FORGOT SOMEONE =D... or two?...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nightmare: =o IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME MEETING A FOREIGN PERSON (that would be a reason for me to wanna meet Luxord too, but he said he thought it feel wierd meeting anyone, so...)

You would like to meet me cus I am foreign.... :blink:

Well, just like many others I'd like to meet everybody. I will list people that I have specific reasons for.

Gatrie: I have a feeling we need to meet... I have a feeling on why, I just can't really explain it. Plus, maybe we could play Guitar Hero thingy without the internet thingy plus he has it for Wii and I have it for PS3, so I could get another controller for him to use =). But I'd win =P

Angel: He's much younger, and I think I recall people on here saying he's smart or something... I would like to see how

TLS: OMG HE'D RAPE ME!!! XD jk that was just some random thing I thought. I think it would be an interesting meeting. He can be fun to talk to sometimes

Meteor: I kinda wanna compare our Underoath preferences some more, kinda. (woah, double kinda =D)

Fireman: Wanna see how well he can speak from crazy quotes off the computer XD Maybe he can give me mugging lessons too

Bizz: I heard Bizz would be like Song's sister... wouldn't that lead to me too???

Wow, this has turned up longer than I expected... =D I'm kinda wondering if that's all even after all of that!

I would eat the flesh off of his face. >.>

Oops i killed the freohr blue..... :(

Edited by Ol' Raven

The fact that you care touches me. Im glad I told you what happened to me Freo.

I would like to meet you as well...

im sure you could beat me in GH!! XL

Really, now?

For some reason... that fills me with great exultance..

XD I had to look that up, you know? Maybe my "sister" is smarter than me perhaps? =o

I learned that word from a book by the same author as Captain Bluebear! readreadreadreadread

I swear Walter Moer's vocabulary knowledge is unbeatable...

*is being ignored after posting several sad faces*

*sulks in corner of topic hoping to be mentioned*

*realizes it probably wont happen but hopes anyway*

:(

I will like to meet you...if that makes you feel better....0_o

Yokai Knight and Boo are pretty cool too. Also Raven. I don't exactly 'want' to meet CGV IRL. But if I was forced to I wouldn't complain. A lot. It wouldn't be extremely terrible to meet Fourtyith Fox either.