Team Tourney!

Masu

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KINTENBO BE MY PARTNER FOR EPIC FALCO-FALCO OWNAGE.

Or just because you're good.

Too late, Slayer asked me to be on his team. If he winds up unable to play or decides to team up with someone else, I guess I'll accept.

Since Knife seems to be of a closer skill level to Mac than any of us, and I'm pretty even with you, that match should be awesome.

For what it's worth, me and my brother managed to fight off and win against a Tornado storm (they both were Metaknight) made by Mac and some other dude in a team battle. I was Diddy and he was Zero Suit Samus. I was shocked we won.

Edited by Kintenbo

Blargh. Tornado Storm. Once you find a way to beat it, it's really, really easy.

But can you handle two of them flying at you at the same time? Once one dude is done with it, another spins up. Still, we did manage to win by a fair margin.

I know for a fact that G&W's down-air rips through the Tornado. I main G&W. :D

its true, it does indeed as I used G&W before

I dunno, I heard Masu's gotten better and I was already wary of him. A little paranoid over here. Plus I suck in teams, ha.

For what it's worth, me and my brother managed to fight off and win against a Tornado storm (they both were Metaknight) made by Mac and some other dude in a team battle. I was Diddy and he was Zero Suit Samus. I was shocked we won.

For the record I am terribly sorry about that, it was just too funny to pass up.

Edited by Mac

DAMNIT I GOT NO TEAM MATE!!!

And aren't I good Mac? I wipe the floor with Masu :P

LOL.

JUST. FUCKIN LOL. You dont wipe the floor with me. we're even. Get it right!