Team Tourney!

Masu

2v2

Stages:FD,Yoshi Island, Smashville or Lylat Cruise

Max # of Teams-16

PM whoever you want to be your partner and post confirmations here. If you PM someone who has PMed someone else, you have to wait for them to get their answer. That and you can always just tell someone "No" politely if you want someone else.

Deadline for Entry:Wednesday Nov 12

Team 1: Masu(ol raven) and Hika (Guy cecil)

Team 2: Mac and Adam

Team 3: Knife and Ninji

Team 4: Princess and Zero

Team 5:Kintenbo and Slayer

Team 6: Will and Piemanj

Team 7: TLS and his friend who isnt apart of serenes

Team 8:Big boss and Captain Falcon

Team 9:Faiya and Masu

Team 10: Kiba and Gatrie is over 9000

Fights will be 3/5, no items obviously FIVE STOCK

Edited by Tsuna

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible problem with ff off: Falco + Pit team projectile camping x infinity, or perhaps team Snake grenading everything everywhere (+ Tiiiiilts)

So long as we know what we could be getting into, ha

Also, best 2/3 or best 1/1?

Possible problem with ff off: Falco + Pit team projectile camping x infinity, or perhaps team Snake grenading everything everywhere (+ Tiiiiilts)

So long as we know what we could be getting into, ha

Also, best 2/3 or best 1/1?

Well princess is the only pit player here (thank god cuz i hate that little fag) and lots of characters have ways of getting around stuff like that if they use teamwork (its happened to me and faiya online before) and i planned on 3/5 (more fights, more fun right?)

I think instead of knockouts, everyone should play everyone. It's more fun, and I don't think we'll have too many teams.

if we actually somehow get 16 teams then it will be knock out. if we have 8 or less then everyone will fight every team. Does that sound okay?

I would like to join, but who's up to being my partner? I'm still unavailable on weekdays, but however, I will be available Monday and Tuesday this week. Holidays in the middle of the week can be grand! But anyway, a person with a busy weekend is best not teaming up with me.....

I would like to join, but who's up to being my partner? I'm still unavailable on weekdays, but however, I will be available Monday and Tuesday this week. Holidays in the middle of the week can be grand! But anyway, a person with a busy weekend is best not teaming up with me.....

Lucky you can get ToS.

Anyways i shall be your partner depending if another person decides not to be my partner.

Lucky you can get ToS.

Anyways i shall be your partner depending if another person decides not to be my partner.

Alrighty then, let's do our best, judging if you don't find somebody.

Problem: My Wii is having trouble reading the Smash Bros. disc. I'll probably be out of commision for a while. Knife might have to find another partner if the deadline is tomorrow...

Problem: My Wii is having trouble reading the Smash Bros. disc. I'll probably be out of commision for a while. Knife might have to find another partner if the deadline is tomorrow...

I'll push the dead line to wednesday.