Team Tourney!

Masu

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gutted I can't be a part of this (Damn Uni...) But, good luck to those who are playing. Looks like alot of fun, and it looks like it'll be close, too.

Faiya cant find a partner, so i will fill in as a secondary partner with him (he's shit outta luck if we're up against me and hika cuz thats my original partner/team) Will anyone partner with kiba? I will try to post the matchups this afternoon and hopefully we can start tonight!

<_<

My dad is making plans right now to do something. If I'm not here it's cause of that.

thats unfortunate. dont worry. I was gonna say that you could have till monday or tuesday to do your first match

could anyone join as kiba's partner? I wanna post the brackets but i dont wanna make brackets just for no one to be his partner and have the thing mess up

The Matchups!

Knife and Ninji vs Princess Kilvas and Zero the Hero

Masu and Hika vs TLS and 1 up salesman smasher

Kintenbo and Slayer vs Wil and Piemanmj

Mac and Adam vs Big Boss and Captain Falcon

Faiya and Masu vs Kiba and ???????? (FIND A PARTNER ASAP)

PM YOUR OPPONENTS TO SET UP A TIME TO BRAWL!

After this one goes throught the whole elimination thing, Im gonna shuffle the teams arround for fun and have different matchups for some fun! (if you all dont mind)

I'm ready to do stuff tonight. If other people can get on, let's all get Adam added and join a room he makes.

big boss is on the chat. I'll tell him to get intouch with captain falcon. just PM them to keep in touch with them also. Also, I hope to see you in the semi finals/finals!