Ah...

Freohr Datia

This.

I hate Rock Band, so... this

Last time I saw, their songs were way too east, but that was just on a commercial.

Are songs on Rock Band easier than GH? Cause I like challenging games, not ones that are too easy.

That's cool and all.

But it probably isn't a great excuse for much longer. Rock Band 2 and World Tour share like 11 songs and 4 instruments. And considering a much larger song list and more experience in the matter. . .

As for challenge, the songs are more on par with the second game. They're very possible, but not so easy that it's boring.

Edited by bunny

I will say Rock band isn't original outside of the drums however. As karaoke games and guitar games were made before.

The creators of Rock Band used to work with Guitar Hero, but they were kicked out and wanted revenge and now the two compete to see which is the better game maker. (just in case you didn't know)

I hate Rock Band, so... this

Last time I saw, their songs were way too east, but that was just on a commercial.

Are songs on Rock Band easier than GH? Cause I like challenging games, not ones that are too easy.

Supposedly they are slightly harder because the notes are thinner and harder to hit, and the guitar from what I hear people don't prefer over using the Guitar hero one.

And yes I knew that they made Rock band to compete with Guitar Hero, I'm well informed of the story, I was saying that people who say Rock Band is so original should say the DRUMS are original, and not the whole game.

That's cool and all.

But it probably isn't a great excuse for much longer. Rock Band 2 and World Tour share like 11 songs and 4 instruments. And considering a much larger song list and more experience in the matter. . .

As for challenge, the songs are more on par with the second game. They're very possible, but not so easy that it's boring.

I don't like the Guitar Hero World Tour set list either, or Rock Band 2. If I don't like the songs on a music related game, then chances are I won't enjoy playing it, because it forces me to listen to songs I don't enjoy.

Supposedly they are slightly harder because the notes are thinner and harder to hit, and the guitar from what I hear people don't prefer over using the Guitar hero one.

And yes I knew that they made Rock band to compete with Guitar Hero, I'm well informed of the story, I was saying that people who say Rock Band is so original should say the DRUMS are original, and not the whole game.

Ah, yes that does make it harder. But besides that I thought it was easier than GH

Ah, yeah, I see now. Huh, I never heard people say that, but maybe that's cause I'm not social =D But yeah, they are not original for anything but drums.

by me

I'm okay if you hate Rock Band cause I agree but not for hating GH... =o

true. like how i brutally murder ppl who dislike tales. THERE IS AT LEAST ONE OF THE +20 GAMES THAT YOU WILL LIKE. Then again last i played it was like.....3 years ago.l hell faiya's mom was hooked on guitar hero (she would kick us off the TV to play it :/)

Oh, if this is an accomplishment thread, I beat Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass today. I've been playing it like a madman ever since I got a new stylus for my DS.

not originally, but you can pretend it is, or I can make that the new subject =o

Plus, congrats! =)

Freo!! GET GUITAR HERO WT for WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....pleeeeeeeeeez

um... I think it might be too late for that =(

I'm pretty sure that my brother asked my mom (who will be the one getting it since my dad most likely won't get something for almost 200 dollars) to get it for PS3...

please excuse the triple post (if it ends up being one), but... I FORGOT ONE I WAS GONNA PUT ON!!!

=o I THINK I WILL FINALLY DRAW A PIC OF MY VAMPIRE CHARACTER WITHOUT MAKING IT LOOK DUMB!!!

um... I think it might be too late for that =(

I'm pretty sure that my brother asked my mom (who will be the one getting it since my dad most likely won't get something for almost 200 dollars) to get it for PS3...

*is sad*

I WILL ROCK WITH YOU SOMEDAY!!! *disappears in flames*