It had to be done, im afraid

Methinks that Shinon HAD to be a pervert.

Hey pussy cat if you would of had stayed after dinner I might of given you some table scraps

...and Gatrie had to be Girl Crazy....

otherwise They WOULD be gay fa sho....and I dont think a gay Gatrie would be good for my brain at all.

Also: THEY ARE NOT GAY FOR EACHOTHER!! the game says that their like brothers.

and "teehee" IRL sounds the same as "teh heh".

just an fyi

and "teehee" IRL sounds the same as "teh heh".

That would be determined by whoever says "teehee". I pronounce it as it is written, for example. Well, thanks to my accent it sounds a little more like "heehee" from my point of view, but that's no matter~

You don't need to try and reason about pairings like this. Some people will always argue that friends = pairing, no matter how far-fetched it is. I don't think anyone here actually believes this to be the slightest bit canon.

I've never heard anyone say that Shinon and Gatrie were gay (with each other or otherwise). Gatrie's definately into girls, kinda like Joey from 'Friends'. He hits on all the girls but never settles down with any of them. I don't think there's even a hint that Shinon is gay. He just has a different way of dealing with people (that convo with Lyre was hilarious). These guys have a close friendship with each other. Just cause two guys are close doesn't mean they're gay (this also applies to Ike & Soren, I found nothing gay about that convo). Where did you hear that they were gay anyways?

I've never heard anyone say that Shinon and Gatrie were gay (with each other or otherwise). Gatrie's definately into girls, kinda like Joey from 'Friends'. He hits on all the girls but never settles down with any of them. I don't think there's even a hint that Shinon is gay. He just has a different way of dealing with people (that convo with Lyre was hilarious). These guys have a close friendship with each other. Just cause two guys are close doesn't mean they're gay (this also applies to Ike & Soren, I found nothing gay about that convo). Where did you hear that they were gay anyways?

Fangirls, fanfics, DeviantArt, YouTube. The internet's toilet, mostly.

There are actually people who think that Gatrie and Shinon are gay?

Wow you really do learn something every day.

I think I accidently came across fanart for that at Fire Emblem Planet once. I doubt the drawer actually thought those two were gay, though. Still, saying Gatrie is gay (even though I pernounce his name gay-tree) is like saying Falbi from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is straight.