D=

Freohr Datia

Ouch....

Well, what would liven things up for you Freohr? Perhaps we can go on a journey to the center of the earth or something?

sounds like a better reason to say

Ouch....

XD

still would sound like fun though :lol:

sounds like a better reason to say

XD

still would sound like fun though :lol:

Lol. I can see it now:

"Lyle and Freohr's journey to the center of the earth."

Though perhaps we could go into deep space instead? And then get attacked by aliens. And then all our friends get eaten, but we stay alive since we're the main characters. The black guy would have to die first though. Too keep up with tradition you know?

Lol. I can see it now:

"Lyle and Freohr's journey to the center of the earth."

Though perhaps we could go into deep space instead? And then get attacked by aliens. And then all our friends get eaten, but we stay alive since we're the main characters. The black guy would have to die first though. Too keep up with tradition you know?

Deep space sounds easier XD

lol what tradition?

If you wouldn't I'd probably actually try writing something like this, but writing about people being stuck in a spacship for a period of time may not be my specialty! =D... though one story I am writing involves space sorta =o

... let me see.............

wow... I've got like, four stories going right now??? XD I get way too many story ideas and then end up writing too much since most of the time, I can't fit an idea I get into a story I am already writing.

1st one I started out of the four is the one involving space and the story came from a dream.

2nd one I had started on is one I am getting ideas for again and am planning on publishing sometime in the future.

3rd one I had started is the one where I recruited and actually didn't die (=D), but now I am clueless what to do D=

4th one is pretty recent and has to do with ghosties =o

So writing that space thingy would be the 5th =D (though there was a fifth which also came from a dream, but I disposed of it)

Deep space sounds easier XD

lol what tradition?

If you wouldn't I'd probably actually try writing something like this, but writing about people being stuck in a spacship for a period of time may not be my specialty! =D... though one story I am writing involves space sorta =o

... let me see.............

wow... I've got like, four stories going right now??? XD I get way too many story ideas and then end up writing too much since most of the time, I can't fit an idea I get into a story I am already writing.

1st one I started out of the four is the one involving space and the story came from a dream.

2nd one I had started on is one I am getting ideas for again and am planning on publishing sometime in the future.

3rd one I had started is the one where I recruited and actually didn't die (=D), but now I am clueless what to do D=

4th one is pretty recent and has to do with ghosties =o

So writing that space thingy would be the 5th =D (though there was a fifth which also came from a dream, but I disposed of it)

Lol. I'd certainly read that. I didn't know you had so many stories going on.

BANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA

ANANANANANANNANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANANANANAANNANANANANANANANANANANANANAA

NNANANANANANANANANNAANANNAANANNANANA

................................................................................

BANANA

Lol. I'd certainly read that. I didn't know you had so many stories going on.

I have a brain that thinks too much =D

READ MAH STORY! >:D
....Like NAO!!

in reply to those...

luckily I have something to occupy myself though =)
Tell me about yourself!

um... I write stuff... like stories and rarely sometimes lyrics...

I play video games

I draw/trace

I play guitar, keyboard, and am learning drums (kinda)

I am very musical (YET AM NOWHERE CLOSE TO LIKING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL)

I read

I rarely get a C+ or lower in school even though I may get many F's in class like tests (though our grade scale is really... um... I forget... =/)

I forget a lot (a lot x20)

I am presently listening to "One" from Metallica

I live in Indiana

I like the Indianapolis Colts because I live in Indiana

I crush on guys...

I am running out of ideas

I am bored again

=D

=o

=P

=L

D=

>=D

D=<

XD

o_O

O_o

DX

=)

=(

(=

)=

=3

=@#$%

I have nothing else to remember...

EDIT: WHOOPSIES FORGOT MAH COLOR ON THE FIRST THING I TYPED

UH OH NOTHER MESS UP

Edited by Freohr Datia

in reply to those...

um... I write stuff... like stories and rarely sometimes lyrics...

I play video games sometimes

I draw/trace

I play guitar all day, every day., keyboard, and am learning drums (kinda) (I want to learn to play

I am very musical (YET AM NOWHERE CLOSE TO LIKING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL)

I read

I rarely get a C+ or lower in school even though I may get many F's in class like tests (though our grade scale is really... um... I forget... =/)

I forget a lot (a lot x20)

I am presently listening to "One" from Metallica I love Metallica!

I live in Indiana California

I like the Indianapolis Colts because I live in Indiana I like the Patriots :/

I crush on guys... I crush on girls

I am running out of ideas

I am bored again

=D

=o

=P

=L

D=

>=D

D=<

XD

o_O

O_o

DX

=)

=(

(=

)=

=3

=@#$%

I have nothing else to remember...

EDIT: WHOOPSIES FORGOT MAH COLOR ON THE FIRST THING I TYPED

UH OH NOTHER MESS UP

We have more in common than I thought. Change the "boys" to girls and some other stuff and you have me.

JOO PLAY JUITAR AND U NEVAH TELL ME TIS??? XD

We have more in common than I thought. Change the "boys" to girls and some other stuff and you have me.

JOO PLAY JUITAR AND U NEVAH TELL ME TIS??? XD

=D I've mentioned that I play juitar guitar many times on this forum! You just never happened to be there XD

lol

How long??? I must know more! XD

How long I've been playing? Two Christmas's ago when I got my first guitar (acoustic).

Any more needed, I will let you specify cause I'm getting sleepy and am going to bed sometime soon

How long I've been playing? Two Christmas's ago when I got my first guitar (acoustic).

Any more needed, I will let you specify cause I'm getting sleepy and am going to bed sometime soon

2+ years? I'm one year. (Has an acoustic, waiting for an electric, but no money)

Night Night!!