Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well RP, if you wanna, I'd be up to it.

How's My Micaiah vs. your Aran/Laura/Jill sound?

Um, as soon as I find the ****ing tier list, I'll make a decision.

Found it. I'll do Jill + Str/Spd transfers against Micaiah if you want?

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Well, it's not a problem, although it's be a closer match if it was vs. regular Jill, what with the tier gap and all...

Well, I'm not giving her skill, which will weaken her a bit. I could do Str/Skl only instead? That may be enough to make it pretty fair.

In either case, make the first post.

Well, I'm not giving her skill, which will weaken her a bit. I could do Str/Skl only instead? That may be enough to make it pretty fair.

In either case, make the first post.

Str/Skl transfer?alright, i suppose that'll do.

It might take me a while to open,since i start a new semester tommorrow, so you can open instead if you'd like to speed things up.

Str/Skl transfer?alright, i suppose that'll do.

It might take me a while to open,since i start a new semester tommorrow, so you can open instead if you'd like to speed things up.

Alright. I'll get on to it later tonight.

Hm, well, Geese or Thany would be my pick out of the current mid or lower mid tiers. Dunno who might be a good match against them.

Geese vs Garret

Thany vs Oujay

You can pick.

HM, ranked run, no arena, three posts each?

I'll take Thany I suppose. Conditions sound good, although might I suggest 4 posts instead of 3? I've found 3 to be a bit constraining as of late. Also, what routes are being taken? I'd suggest Ilia since Sacae rapes Thany while Ilia is pretty fair to both units. I guess A Route/B Route doesn't matter much, so I propose A Route just because it's better (better Gonzo, Echidna > Bartre).

I guess you can open if you don't care, I'm tired of opening on 80% of my debaetz here.

I'm curious, so I want to try this. Sorry Mekkah, but you know what I'm like with GBA games.

*SNORE*

I want to do this debate because... I feel it happening. Cord vs. Hardin. I take Hardin's side.

I want to dip my toes into this; I'll try maybe FE7 or FE8, as those're the ones I'm playing currently. Guy vs. Kent, maybe? (Can't find an efficiency tier list...)

Most recent efficiency tier list here.

Looks like Inui forgot about this so I'll take you up on a debaet, if you want. As you can see Kent is a tier higher than Guy, I guess that's still an option if you want though. Other match-ups of units in the same tiers:

Serra/Priscilla vs Raven

Kent/Sain vs Lowen

Erk vs Guy

Canas vs Dart

Rebecca vs Bartre

Any two of Vaida/Jaffar/Louise vs each other

Renault vs Karla

Edited by CATS

Defending Louise against Jaffar would be interesting. I wouldn't like to open, though.

To be fair I'm biased towards Louise because A ) I fail at supports and B ) She has to be the most badass character in the entire series.

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

I'll take Thany I suppose. Conditions sound good, although might I suggest 4 posts instead of 3? I've found 3 to be a bit constraining as of late. Also, what routes are being taken? I'd suggest Ilia since Sacae rapes Thany while Ilia is pretty fair to both units. I guess A Route/B Route doesn't matter much, so I propose A Route just because it's better (better Gonzo, Echidna > Bartre).

I guess you can open if you don't care, I'm tired of opening on 80% of my debaetz here.

First of all, sorry about not responding in here. I've been gone for several days in TX. I'm still there, actually.

Anyways, I'm game for Thany vs Oujay under those conditions. I can do four posts if you want. I will agree to the A route, but I think both Ilia and Sacae should be fair game. It's a flaw Thany has to deal with. Oujay isn't so hot there himself anyways since his only ranged option is the lolHandAxe and Thany at least can ignore all of those gay rivers and escape danger easily.

I will open when I get the chance, probably Tuesday.

Since we are indeed deciding to field Thany and thus giving a decent advantage to Ilia in terms of preference and the chances of going to each route, Ilia can be more focused on, but Sacae should matter since Shin is amazing.

Yeah, that's reasonable. Pretty much one assumes you're using Shin and the other assumes you're not, and Tate's existence makes the Ilia route chances much higher.

I'm curious, so I want to try this. Sorry Mekkah, but you know what I'm like with GBA games.

*SNORE*

I want to do this debate because... I feel it happening. Cord vs. Hardin. I take Hardin's side.

Oh yeah, and someone who has definitely used Cord / decent debater should participate in this. It's actually for a good reason.

(And they open since Cord comes first).

I could possibly go for a debate, 7-10. Been a while for me. Don't know who I want to defend.

I'm game for any GBA one. You can decide on which one and the tier from which you wish to debate.

Also, what standards are we going by? FE 8 would just be efficiency, but the others have rankings. I'm fine with going by the efficiency standards over rankings in any case if you want to.

I'm game for any GBA one. You can decide on which one and the tier from which you wish to debate.

Also, what standards are we going by? FE 8 would just be efficiency, but the others have rankings. I'm fine with going by the efficiency standards over rankings in any case if you want to.

I've never actually finished an FE7 debate (started one with Cynthia but it got wiped), so I think that would be good for me (and it's my favorite in the series, too...). I'll go ranked so I can get a better handle on how it works, and I'd like to defend Priscilla, Florina, or Pent.

I actually have little against Red Fox of Fire at this time.

:)

Considering I'm not used to efficiency stuff, I'd want that too, but it's probably easy as hell to adjust to that since it's just "finish in the shortest amount of turns plausible without going too crazy and consuming too much resources" and not much else while rankings have many more things to consider and exact numbers, so whatever.

Priscilla is horribly gay and broken to the point where I beat CATS in Priscilla vs Kent before IIRC, lmao. If you're using that level of gay, I'm going with someone else really good...so uh...Guy, since he's a baller and I've never debated him before.

Priscilla vs Guy

Florina vs Lucius

Pent vs Harken

You decide.