Debate Challenges

Mekkah

>_>

School is taking up more time than I had expected earlier this week. Sorry, it's going to take a little longer (probably something like this Saturday or something)...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try anything FE6-10 within reason, preferably lower tiers but no bottom. Anyone up to it?

I've got enough time to do so. FE10 please, I want Ilyana. You can have anyone through and including Leonardo on RFoF's tier list..

I've got enough time to do so. FE10 please, I want Ilyana. You can have anyone through and including Leonardo on RFoF's tier list..

Mkay, how about Ilyana (w/Transfer) vs. Rolf (no transfer)? He's only one above Leo if that's fine with you. If not, I'd go with Ilyana (no transfer) vs. Danved (transfer). You can pick.

Mkay, how about Ilyana (w/Transfer) vs. Rolf (no transfer)? He's only one above Leo if that's fine with you. If not, I'd go with Ilyana (no transfer) vs. Danved (transfer). You can pick.

Alright, I'll go with the first one, but I'd like to assume a strength transfer in addition to Mag/Skl/Res, if you don't mind. If you agree to those terms, go ahead and begin. I've got another debate to work on, so I'd prefer it if you open, alright?

Alright, I'll go with the first one, but I'd like to assume a strength transfer in addition to Mag/Skl/Res, if you don't mind. If you agree to those terms, go ahead and begin. I've got another debate to work on, so I'd prefer it if you open, alright?

Mkay, that works for me I'll open when I can.

I'm up for debating someone, FE7 if possible.

Hmm, I think I'll try one. Though, do you prefer debating ranked or efficiency? Because I really don't care.

He debates ranked. I think...

Mikey, I wanna take you on. Choose the character that you think you brought forth the best argument for during the debate tourney back on GFaqs and I'll do the same.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Hmm, I think I'll try one. Though, do you prefer debating ranked or efficiency? Because I really don't care.

Either is fine. I have more experience with ranked because that's pretty much all anyone does over at GFaqs, but I don't think efficiency would give me much trouble.

He debates ranked. I think...

Mikey, I wanna take you on. Choose the character that you think you brought forth the best argument for during the debate tourney back on GFaqs and I'll do the same.

I want to debate you too, but I'm thinking we might want to wait and see if we're matched up next round in the tourney at GFaqs first, since as much as I like you, I don't really want to carry on two simultaneous debates with you :sweatdrop:

Either is fine. I have more experience with ranked because that's pretty much all anyone does over at GFaqs, but I don't think efficiency would give me much trouble.

Then I guess ranked is fine. I like that more, anyway. Any preferences?

Hm... I'm kind of in the mood for debating Erk, and you could have anybody but Raven or Matty. Although if you'd rather we debated characters lower on the tier list I'd be cool with that too.

I want to debate you too, but I'm thinking we might want to wait and see if we're matched up next round in the tourney at GFaqs first, since as much as I like you, I don't really want to carry on two simultaneous debates with you :sweatdrop:

I don't think I'm going to win if it does get judged. WoMC's opening wasn't fantastic but his rebuttal pretty much destroyed me.

I don't think I'm going to win if it does get judged. WoMC's opening wasn't fantastic but his rebuttal pretty much destroyed me.

Yeah, it's definitely dying out over there. I forgot what xbombr and I were even debating about since its been almost three weeks and 17 hasn't judged it yet. But you never know. Looks to me like both of you are putting up a good fight. I don't know if I'm going to win mine either, since Magus is the only one who's expressed an opinion and I think he has a bit of a man-crush on me anyways.

Hm... I'm kind of in the mood for debating Erk, and you could have anybody but Raven or Matty. Although if you'd rather we debated characters lower on the tier list I'd be cool with that too.

Erk vs Kent or Sain? Or have those been done a thousand times already?

Yeah, sure. Expect it to be up in two or three days, maybe sooner.

Edit: Sain vs Erk, by the way. I like Sain just that little bit more ; )

Edited by Tino