Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression that Thany was bad and intended on attacking her durability a lot, but I was wrong and that didn't really work out that well. Apparently Thany isn't that bad?

@RP and mike: I'm working on my counter and opener. I'm just a little bit slow is all. I'll have it up soon enough, though ; )

Just a heads-up.

As long as you continue to work on it, I've no objections. Better a carefully thought out, well written response than one hastily thrown together. As long as it gets done within a few days, I've no problem with waiting.

I guess you were addressing me?

Let's see, I don't even know where to get a good FE8 tier list anymore. I'll defend Eir route Cormag, Gilliam or Dozla I suppose, you can come up with whoever you want to argue against them. Open to other suggestions too, ofcourse.

Just so we're clear: I accepted Inui's debate with Fir, me taking Lott. Ill open.

Capn and George just alert me when you're done with your argument. Ill attempt to find time with ours Mekkah, but I admit to having a lot on my plate.

Edited by Tyranel M

Just so we're clear: I accepted Inui's debate with Fir, me taking Lott. Ill open.

Capn and George just alert me when you're done with your argument. Ill attempt to find time with ours Mekkah, but I admit to having a lot on my plate.

I can open and would prefer to. I already have an opener ready tbqh...or at least I could piece it together quickly.

Efficiency, right? Ranked would make this a massacre. :)

Edited by Inui

Oh shit. I'm so sorry, Inui, I completely forgot that I still had one more post in our debate. I'll get to that asap.

lulz, it's cool

Oh shit, the Marcia/Astrid one? I just haven't had time. I'll get it done next week (2 midterms and an essay due before Monday).

Crap, I forgot to post here :facepalm:

The opener's up, and it's been up for a while, if you didn't notice, CATS.

:facepalm:

Yeah, I saw it. I'm pretty busy, so I dunno when I'll get around to posting, but I'll definitely respond. Probably in a week at the most.