Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be up for some FE4 (though I generally take forever on debate posts. Just be warned).

Preferably Gen 1, though.

Fury (Me) vs Ayra (You) ?

Or Azel (Me) vs Jamka (You)

Or Ayra vs Holyn

Though if you'd be up for 2 maybe Shanan vs Aless or Levin!Tinny vs like...Claude!Fee.

I wouldn't mind Shanan VS. Aless (I want Shanan), or Ayra VS Holyn.

Can I open or do you want to?

EDIT: I generally don't like Gen 2 debates because I hate arguing about "HOW LIKELY IS THIS PAIRING GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY"

Edited by Camtech075

• 2 weeks later...

Well, then. Since Kirsche has a pretty busy schedule, I'll have to find myself another opponent, as well as other characters to defend.

I would like to defend Edward against Aran at a HM scenerio. Is anyone willing to defend Aran?

Perhaps.

Would you allow the assumption of LHM for a small lvl boost for Lucius? That is, of course, going under an effecient scenerio and not feeding him all the kills so it isn't unfair.

Sure I guess so. If his base is around 3 and you do 7x, I could see him coming out I guess around maybe 6 or 7, since his Light tome can break really easily and you don't get another till 10 is basically over.

Honestly, I've never gone through LHM, been using Lucius seriously and been able to get him past level 7 with out his tome breaking. Maybe if you give him 35 kills, but unlikely.

Yeah, lvl 7 is what I can usually get him out of there while going for the lowest turns and until his Light tome uses finish. Thanks.

Would you mind opening? I still haven't learned how to begin, sorry. ;A;

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...