Who Should Be a Future Legendary?

How about Tibarn? He's pretty legendary since he's a main character who's consistently portrayed as very powerful with the stats to back it up. 

Or a Xander who's modeled himself after Garon, being an armored unit with daddy's axe as a weapon. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

There's no real point in trying to speculate who the remaining seven slots would be filled by if there are, in fact, more than seven slots remaining.

You totally missed the point. 

Anyway, I'd think if there are only a few more left, the most likely candidates would be:

Fire: Roy and Hector 

Water: Marth and Lucina

Wind: Alm and Seliph

Earth: Xander

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

There's no real point in trying to speculate who the remaining seven slots would be filled by if there are, in fact, more than seven slots remaining.

2 of the slots are guaranteed to be occupied by Ylgr (Fjorms younger sister) who will be a staff user and be prolly Earth based (our next legendary perhaps)

and their older brother, who we dont know yet, but will use a Sword. Because all manly fire emblem princes/kings/lords use a sword... which leaves us with 7 remaining slots.

I am still hopeing for an Askr trio weapon upgrade accompanied by a upgrade into legendary hero status... i think we are comeing close to that.

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

which leaves us with 7 remaining slots.

My point is that we have a 100 by 100 peg board and 50 pegs to put into the peg board, but are trying to discuss which 7 pegs are going to go in the remaining 7 slots in the top-left 4 by 4 square of the peg board as if the rest of the peg board somehow didn't and will never exist (spoiler: it probably does exist). What's the point?

The moment those 7 holes get filled, we still have the rest of the peg board there to fit our pegs into, and there is no rule stopping us from doing so.

There's literally no difference between the 16th and 17th Legendary Heroes other than the fact that the 16th comes a month before the 17th and we'll know a month beforehand exactly what color, element, and stat the 16th with be, but have zero clue about the element and stat of the 17th.

Edited by Ice Dragon