Serenes Legend Story Sign-up

Deity

If you were to be on a FE game, what class, what affinity and which side would you prefer to be?

This I wanna use for Serenes Legend story, so please, everyone, I would be honored if you filled this form real quick.

Name:

Class:

Affinity:

Side: Good or bad

Bio: (extra)

Edited by Extreme Void

Name: Boo/ThunderMan(TM for short)/Manuel

Class: Hero

Affinity: Fire, Thunder

Side: Either... I will turn against you if you do something I REALLY don't like (prime example being, inflicting harm on women).

Bio: Mercenary for hire. Known by many names.

Edited by Boo

Name: Perry

Class: Brigand/Berserker

Affinity: Anima (birthday based)

Side: Good

Personality: Sometimes serious, sometimes goofy, sometimes fliratious, depends on who I'm talking to.

Bio: Just some laid back youngin' with a love of showing off my muscles to the ladies. I'm serious when I need to be, but I can be crazy and just goofy when there's no fighting to be done. My response to seeing a girl's foot can be hilarious. I may not have impressive speed (average), but my strength and durability (high defense and HP growth) is unmatched to other axe folk.

Name: Phail Name

Class: TOA--D

Affinity: Yeah, well sorta

Side: No, front

Personality: Stupid, ignorant, does not know nothing. lol

Bio: Okay

:lol:

Anyway, to those of you who were serious, know that I will include you in the story.

Name: um........ Ameryll? Either that or Freohr, I don't care I guess

Class: hmm... myrmidon

Affinity: thunder

Side: either one works for me

Bio: A girl who was trained to swordfight at 13 years, a little bit of a beginner. She isn't very self-confident unless others tell her (truthfully, because she can tell) she is good. She is a very happy person. But if anyone is sad, she will become sad also and will do all she can to make the person happy... or at least feel better.....

Ok, so lets see, a recount of actual peeps who were serious. ^^

I got Boo, Yggy--or Yggdrassil, Luxord, Perry(Kintenbo), Locke Cole, Ninji, Yogurt, Ameryll(Freohr) and Harvey and Ether. ^^

That should get me going.

On a side note, if you decide to join and I already started, I can still implement you somehow in the story, so dont be shy to join, you wont regret it if you like reading.

Edited by Extreme Void

I was serious. I was dead serious.

Yeah I know, der. But I dont want to include you, that is all. :lol:

Dude, I was serious.

Yeah I know, der. But I dont want to include you, that is all. :lol:

lololol

FINE THEN... can I be a level 1 Dragon Rider who the good guys meet extremely late in the story and beat the fuck out of because he's so weak?

lololol

FINE THEN... can I be a level 1 Dragon Rider who the good guys meet extremely late in the story and beat the fuck out of because he's so weak?

Lol, how about No, you freaking humanoid freak? XD Jk, I dunno, I will see into it.

--That being said, a little more info on what is up with the story:

Tis gonna be called Serenes Legend, but this time, I will include only those who sign up, and nobody else. TRUST ME, EVERYONE, you dont wanna miss out. If you love SF, then by all means sign up, you dont wanna be left out of this!!!

Moving on...I got a map for the story, so that readers get a general idea where places are at and such. I'm not gonna base it off of FE7 map, its one of my creation.

Name:Ether

Class:Mage Knight

Affinity:Fire

Side:Good

Bio:Originally wanted to be a Paladin,but was ridiculed due to the fact that he was only able to use Swords,and not Lances.After leaving the army of(random non-evil country),Ether encountered a hermit sage,who saw his unused magic talent and trained him,he now fights fluently with both.(meets up with good party during some sort of fight,and helps them to survive,hopefully early on)