Desired New Heroes and New Hero Banners Discussion

Just like the title says - let's discuss what Heroes we want to see, and how we might see them, by either Grand Hero Battles, Tempest Trials or, my favorite, new Banners! Focusing more on brand new Heroes to the game rather than seasonals, but ideas for those are welcome too.

Here are some of my ideas, focusing on characters that have yet to be added to the game:

• Awakening: Shepherds Assemble!
    • Includes Sumia, Maribelle, Vaike, and Miriel (Miriel is red, so there's no color overlap)
    • I can't fathom how Sumia isn't in the game yet, honestly. I'm not crazy about her character, but she was a major presence in Awakening, so it's surprising to see her not here yet. And with her, I think it would be great to bring in more of the Shepherds.
  • FE 7: (Insert title here)
    • Includes Erk, Pent, and Louise (possibly also Nils or Athos, though I think these three really fit as their own themed group)
    • Erk and Pent would have different colors (I really don't like color overlap in banners, especially for brand new Heroes), I'm thinking Pent would be fire (red) and Erk would be thunder (blue) but they could be switched, it doesn't matter that much (just thinking how Pent is introduced in the game with Elfire, and Erk is reintroduced wielding Thunder)
  • Path of Radiance: Crimea Retainers
    • Lucia, Geoffrey, and Bastian (could also throw in Kieran since he's a knight of Crimea, he's an axe so no color overlap, and honestly we need him in Heroes)
    • Easy to define colors (Lucia's a sword, Geoffrey's a lance, and Bastian's a knife) and these are three great characters I'd love to see in-game
  • Sacred Stones: (Insert title here)
    • Includes Saleh, Ewan, and Knoll
    • Just wanting to add in more of the mages from Sacred Stones. As for colors... they could be anything (though I suppose Knoll needs to be Red, since he's a dark mage? I don't remember if there are other colored dark mages in Heroes, I know Lyon is red though), as long as they hopefully don't overlap
  • Various Games: Experienced Mentors
    • Includes Marcus (FE 7 version), Oifey (Genealogy), and Eyvel and Dagdar (Thracia)
    • I like these kinds of mixed game banners, it would be a lot of fun to see more of them
  • Various: Fallen Heroes (different title, since this have been used - for this idea I'm referring to storyline deaths in FE games - characters who have "Fallen" by dying)
    • Includes
      Spoiler

Greil (Path of Radiance), Leila (FE 7)

As well as... well, anyone who can think of others that fit this theme, let me know!
    • For some reason I can't think of other storyline deaths for characters who conceivably could have been strong/useful playable characters if the story had gone a different way. That's what I mean by "Fallen" (not fallen to evil, but fallen to death), so we get to play as some of those characters from the FE series that were never playable because they died in the story

I also really would like to see Karla, a young not-evil Zephiel, and Fiora and Farina from FE 7, but couldn't think of banners for them or just realized I already had too many ideas. Throw out your ideas below! 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bastian should be a mage. That's his main thing. Not daggers.

I agree on Kieran though. But I'd also really like Marcia. And pretty much all the remaining Greil Mercs. :P Also Ranulf.

For GBA, I'd like Sain, Fiora, and Cormag.

For 3DS games, Silas, Kaze, Kaden, and Panne plz.

And that's really all for me.

Edited by Anacybele

Geneology: Azelle, Lex and Ishtar:

Lex and Azelle are purely out of favoritism but as Arvis little brother Azelle should have the extra attention. Ishtar would be an add that can represent both villains and waifu's alike

Elibe: Pent, Lugh and Sonia:
Raigh must be getting lonely by now. If he's in his twin should be as well. Pent was a fantastic unit who deserves the extra attention. Ursula was always an extremely weird choice for a FE7 villain. Nergal would have my preference but Sonia would be more likely considering her type of villain isn't in the game yet. 

Tellius: Jill, Boyd, Edward and Leonardo

Jill is a nicely developed characters while Boyd and Ed/Leo would add to the number of the Greil mercenaries and Dawn Brigade respectively.

Florina and Oscar are currently without their siblings, so I'd like to see Farina, Fiora (Blazing Sword), Boyd, and Rolf.

The rest of Lyndis's Legion, the Greil Mercenaries, and the Shepherds as well.

Just add pretty much everyone really. That'll happen eventually :P

Archanea: I am so desperate for Xane you don't understand. But...it'll probably be like, a century until we get him so how about...Nyna as a possible mounted mage? Elice as a staff user and Bantu as a dragon.

Others I'd like to see would be Phina, Norne and Frey.

Valentia: Kliff, Jesse and Silque.

Blazing Blade: Pent, Louise, Erk.

PoR and RD: Honestly, besides Rhys, all I want are the Laguz and we all know that'll never happen, hahah.

Awakening: Sumia, Basilio and Flavia.

Fates: Kaze, Silas, Flora. Round off Corrin's retainers. also, Rinkah when?

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Bastian should be a mage. That's his main thing. Not daggers.

I agree on Kieran though. But I'd also really like Marcia. And pretty much all the remaining Greil Mercs. :P Also Ranulf.

For GBA, I'd like Sain, Fiora, and Cormag.

For 3DS games, Silas, Kaze, Kaden, and Panne plz.

And that's really all for me.

Oh dang, you're right, I forgot Bastian's mainly a mage lol. Thanks for that! Yeah, he should sling spells, not knives.

There are tons of characters I want that I didn't mention, including some you said (Marcia, the rest of the Greil mercs, laguz in general, Sain, Cormag, and many more)

Tibarn (green), Reyson (grey), Naesala (blue)

GHB: Lehran (grey)

Caineghis (red), Ranulf (blue), Lethe (green)

Nasir (blue), Ena (red), Kurthnaga (grey or green)

GHB: Deghinsea (grey or green)

Jill (blue), Haar (green), Tauroneo (red)

Pelleas as a TT reward with red tome.

Nils (blue dancer), Bantu (red armour), Nagi (green)

Xane as a TT reward with a unique shifting ability.

Guinevere (blue), Miledy (red), Gale (blue)

GHB: Murdock (blue)

Lewyn (green), Ethlyn (grey), Cuan (blue)

Ishtar (blue), Julius (red), Altena (blue)

GHB: Emperor Alvis (red armoured mage)

Edited by Book Bro

I will just list my top picks here:

from FE 7 I just want Pent and Nils anyone else with them is fine

FE 6 Geese, Milady, Percival and Elphin 

FE 8  Cormag, Gerik and Tethys

FE 9/10 Kieran, Jill, Zihark, Nailah, Naesala and Tibarn

FE 11/12 Lorenz, Wolf and Fray

3DS games Priam, Kaze, Kaden, Keaton, Basilio and Flora

Echoes Forsyth and Python 

Considering the OP asked for actual banners rather than just characters,

Dawn Brigade
Edward (sword infantry), Leonardo (bow infantry), Nolan (axe infantry)

Tormod's Army... Thing
Tormod (red tome infantry), Muarim (green strike infantry), Vika (blue strike flier)

Some random girls
Ilyana (blue tome infantry), Calill (red tome infantry), Heather (dagger infantry)

Laguz Royals
Caineghis (green strike infantry), Tibarn (blue strike flier), Reyson (colorless strike flier)
Nailah (green strike infantry), Naesala (blue strike flier), Kurthnaga (red strike flier)
Grand Hero Battle: Dheginhansea (red strike armor)

More Laguz
Lethe (green strike infantry), Janaff (blue strike flier), Nasir (red strike infantry)
Ranulf (green strike infantry), Ulki (blue strike flier), Ena (red strike infantry)
Grand Hero Battle: Lehran (blue tome infantry)
Tempest Trials reward: Rajaion (red strike flier)

Mad King's War (would never happen as a banner, but one can dream)
Ashnard (sword flier), Izuka (red tome infantry), Bertram (sword cavalry), Black Knight (sword armor), Bryce (sword lance armor), Petrine (sword lance cavalry)

The Senate (joke banner)
Lekain (blue tome infantry), Hetzel (blue tome infantry), Valtome (blue tome infantry), Sephiran (blue tome infantry), Oliver (blue tome infantry), did I miss anyone?

Generals of Grado
Duessel (axe cavalry), Glen (lance flier), Selena (red tome cavalry)
Grand Hero Battle: Caellach (axe infantry)
Grand Hero Battle: Riev (blue tome infantry)
Tempest Trials reward: Vigarde (axe armor)

Tellius needs more representation.

Bamf with an Eyepatch
Lorenz (Mercurius armor), Lorenz (Gradivus armor), Lorenz (Hauteclere armor), Lorenz (Parthia armor)

52 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The entire category of Dark Magic is Red and locked to Red.

That's what I thought. Thank you for clarifying!

50 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Tibarn (green), Reyson (grey), Naesala (blue)

GHB: Lehran (grey)

Caineghis (red), Ranulf (blue), Lethe (green)

Nasir (blue), Ena (red), Kurthnaga (grey or green)

GHB: Deghinsea (grey or green)

Jill (blue), Haar (green), Tauroneo (red)

Pelleas as a TT reward with red tome.

Nils (blue dancer), Bantu (red armour), Nagi (green)

Xane as a TT reward with a unique shifting ability.

Guinevere (blue), Miledy (red), Gale (blue)

GHB: Murdock (blue)

Lewyn (green), Ethlyn (grey), Cuan (blue)

Ishtar (blue), Julius (red), Altena (blue)

GHB: Emperor Alvis (red armoured mage)

I like a lot of these ideas! The laguz banners would be so fun. Hardin and the other Fell Heroes opened up the possibility of villains in banners, so I'd love to see more of that happen like your Ishtar set (also, Ishtar really should be in Heroes asap)

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Considering the OP asked for actual banners rather than just characters,

Dawn Brigade
Edward (sword infantry), Leonardo (bow infantry), Nolan (axe infantry)

Tormod's Army... Thing
Tormod (red tome infantry), Muarim (green strike infantry), Vika (blue strike flier)

Some random girls
Ilyana (blue tome infantry), Calill (red tome infantry), Heather (dagger infantry)

Laguz Royals
Caineghis (green strike infantry), Tibarn (blue strike flier), Reyson (colorless strike flier)
Nailah (green strike infantry), Naesala (blue strike flier), Kurthnaga (red strike flier)
Grand Hero Battle: Dheginhansea (red strike armor)

More Laguz
Lethe (green strike infantry), Janaff (blue strike flier), Nasir (red strike infantry)
Ranulf (green strike infantry), Ulki (blue strike flier), Ena (red strike infantry)
Grand Hero Battle: Lehran (blue tome infantry)
Tempest Trials reward: Rajaion (red strike flier)

Mad King's War (would never happen as a banner, but one can dream)
Ashnard (sword flier), Izuka (red tome infantry), Bertram (sword cavalry), Black Knight (sword armor), Bryce (sword lance armor), Petrine (sword lance cavalry)

The Senate (joke banner)
Lekain (blue tome infantry), Hetzel (blue tome infantry), Valtome (blue tome infantry), Sephiran (blue tome infantry), Oliver (blue tome infantry), did I miss anyone?

Generals of Grado
Duessel (axe cavalry), Glen (lance flier), Selena (red tome cavalry)
Grand Hero Battle: Caellach (axe infantry)
Grand Hero Battle: Riev (blue tome infantry)
Tempest Trials reward: Vigarde (axe armor)

Tellius needs more representation.

Bamf with an Eyepatch
Lorenz (Mercurius armor), Lorenz (Gradivus armor), Lorenz (Hauteclere armor), Lorenz (Parthia armor)

Yes to Tellius needing more representation, my goodness I love those games, they have tons of characters, and I love the banner ideas you came up with! The Lorenz banner is hilarious XD

Let's see:

Children of Dusk
Forrest (Staff Cavalry), Kana (M) (Red Breath Infantry), Ophelia (Blue Tome Infantry)
TT Reward: Nina (Bow Infantry)

Children of Dawn
Kiragi (Bow Infantry), Kana (F) (Sword Infantry), Caeldori (Lance Flying)
TT Reward: Hisame (Sword Infantry) Because let's face it, nobody would pull for this poor guy.

Inheritors of the Holy War
Ares (Sword Cavalry), Altena (Lance Flying), Ced (Green Tome Infantry)
GHB: Ishtar (Blue Tome Infantry) to appease Vax
TT Reward: Shannan (Sword Infantry)

Radiance's Return
Zihark (Sword Infantry), Ilyana (Blue Tome Infantry), Kieran (Axe Cavalry)
GHB: Ashnard (Sword Flying)
TT Reward: Brom (Axe Armored) to appease Fire Emblem Fan

Daein's Liberators
Edward (Sword Infantry), Jill (Lance Flying), Nolan (Axe Infantry)
GHB: Jarod (Lance Infantry) to appease myself
TT Reward: Leonardo (Bow Infantry)

People related to Loptyr:

Julius, Ishtar (stretching it but it works), and Sara. Maybe Loptyr himself could show up because I think he's the only evil dragon whose human form we have not seen.

Fe6 Villians: Idoun, Murdock, Galle, Brunya

Ancient dragons: Anakos (heart), Lilith (considering her back story, she counts), Nagi/Naga (probably one or the other), Mila, Aenir (she counts too, and I feel like it would be interesting to get some more information about her, because not many people even know she exists), Forseti, Doma (depending on how villainous one considers him to be)

Rulers: Mikoto, Sumeragi, Garon (the real one), Trabant, Byron, Elbert, Uther, Elenora, Cornelius, Anri, Emmeryn (pre-Spotpass fight), Mishma (or however you spell Sanaki’s predecessor's name), Ashnard, Almedha, Degensiga (or however you spell that), Lehran, Altina, Soan, Nailah, Canagias (once again, I don't know the spelling), Fado, Ismarie, Vigarde, Hayden, Kurth (FE4), Mansel, Morva, Dara, this one's pretty long so it would have to be split up, and I'm sure I forgot someone…

Banners based on Cipher and Warriors

Avatar banner: Kiran (male and female, fighting somehow), Kris (male and female, although I honestly don't know how they will implement it), Mark (male and female), alternate versions of Robin and Corrin as well, maybe something resembling Cipher too… Perhaps the unused Avatar from Echoes could make an appearance here…

I like the idea of a Fallen Heroes as in dead. Maybe when the heroes die, they go to the land of Zenith… Or maybe summoning averts the death somehow… I always hated the idea of summoning a hero that died in their own game, only to have him or her brush right back into the canon death when I'm done with them…

Also, more of a gameplay mechanic, but I'd like to see Tempest Trials Warriors appear again somehow… I took a break from Heroes for a few months, but then came back and missed out on quite a few warriors because of it… This is despite the fact that my team is more than strong enough to handle the Trials… And I can't be the only one in this situation…

Some ideas for banners i had:

• Village Children: Mozu (Infantry Bow), Kliff (Infantry Blue Tome) and Ross. (Infantry Axe)
  • Beast Fighters: Panne (Colorless Melee), Kaden (Colorless Melee), Ranulf and Lethe. (I don't know how the latter two, and Laguz in general, would be implemented gameplay-wise)
  • Undying Loyalty: Silas (Mounted Lance), Kaze (Infantry Dagger), Oswin (Armored Lance) and Wolf. (Mounted Bow) (I would include Finn, but he's already confirmed)
  • Shadow Heroes: Frey (Mounted Sword), Norne (Infantry Archer), Horace (Armored Bow), Hetzel (Infantry Red Tome), Ymir (Infantry Axe) and Nagi. (Red Breath)
  • Heroes of Cipher: Yuzu (Infantry Sword), Randal (Mounted Lance), Alice (Infantry Staff) and Valjean. (Armored Sword) (They would be a great April Fools banner, now that i think about it)
Edited by OakTree

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Bamf with an Eyepatch

Honestly, I wouldn't be mad.

For me though:

Corrin's Allies:

Kaze (Dagger Infantry), Silas (Sword Cavalry), Mozu (Lance Infantry)

There would be a TT where Lilith (A Colourless Breath Infantry) would be the reward. GHB would be Iago (Red Tome Infantry).

TMS:

2 Banners:

Ylissian Mirage Masters: Itsuki (Sword Infantry), Kiria (Blue Tome Infantry), Elenora (Bow Infantry)

Archanean Mirage Masters: Tsubasa (Lance Flier), Touma (Lance Cavalry), Mamori (Axe Armour)

GHB: Yashiro (Sword Infantry)

TT: Tiki (Red Breath Flier)

Inheritors of Light:

Shannan (Sword Infantry), Ares (Sword Cavalry), Altenna (Lance Flier), Ced (Green Tome Infantry)

TT: Febail (Bow Infantry)

GHB: Ishtar (Blue Tome Infantry) or Julius (Red Tome Infantry)

Archanea Something...?:

Elice (Staff Infantry), Nyna (Tome Cavalry (I dunno the colour)), Xane (Sword Infantry, has a special passive that allows him to copy ally stats or something)

TT: Sirius (Lance Cavalry)I don't know why

GHB: Gharnef (Red Tome Infantry)

Das about it for me.

I would love to see them finishing off Lyndis' Legion - Wil, Rath, Kent, Sain and Nils... Maybe Wallace but I'm not fussed on him xD I suppose retired guys need some love, too. 

Not sure how that would work in a banner. I can't see them adding a pure male banner, especially with characters not amazingly popular, so they'd probably do something like Kent and Sain with a Lyn alt...

Knights of Aurelis:

This banner would feature regular Hardin “Coyote” as a lance cavalier, Wolf as a bow cavalier and Sedgar as a sword cavalier. Very unlikely, since this would be a full man banner. Maybe they could add Nyna (I don’t remember if anything was said about her being maybe a staff user?) and then put Sedgar as a TT reward.

Travelers of Valentia:

In this one, I could see Silque as a staff user, Jesse as a sword user and Kliff as a mage (preferibly green or blue). The conexions are that Silque and Jesse met while Silque was in the search of Alm (as said in one of the Mila’s crystals) while Kliff can travel both with Silque (Alm’s party) or with Jesse (Celica’s party)

Lord of a Dead Empire:

The name of the banner would be the one of emperor Rudolf’s theme. So the banner would be based around him. Rudolf could be a sword cavalier (he wields Falchion against Mila), Mycen a lance cavalier and Messena as a lance armor. 

Also, there would be a GHB against someone related to him too (although a rerun of Berkut’s would work too)

[Seasonal] Oktoberfest banner:

As I said in other topic, Nohr is probably the kingdom of the whole franchise which fits better this theme. So, I’d like to see in the bavarian clothes for females waitress Felicia and Peri. For males, I think Laslow and Gunter could work

So, what do you think about this banners, guys? Would you like them? Do you find any of them possible?

Heir of Archanea
- Sirius (1. Mask memes, 2. a summonable Camus would be nice)
- Horace (you want this man, period. He could be the first regular Bow Armor)
- Nyna (could need some attention since she is quite the relevant figure and ties these 2 well into a theme)

Knights of Lycia
- Marcus (the younger version to fit the FE7 theme)
- Oswin (the fond memories of a GBA Armor knight who is not deadweight)
- Isadora (have to keep the ratio intact and she fits the theme nicely; FE7 doesn't have many women left either)

Knowledge of Arcadia
- Pent (it's Pent; what other reason do you even need)
- Louise
- Nils (the reason why I named this one after Arcadia)

The Imperial Three
- Duessel (if Sean Connery here doesn't make it ... plus potential Garm candidate and a much desired Axe cavalier)
- Cormag (yes, he breaks the theme but a regular Lance Wyvern would be nice and Cormag is afaik pretty popular; poor Glen)
- Selena (imo one of the better Camus in the series)

Greil Mercenaries (obvious choices)
- Boyd
- Shinon
- Gatrie/Rhys

Daein Renegades
- Jill (most favorite Wyvern Rider in the series; good character)
- Haar (the legend)
- Tauroneo/Zihark (to tie some into the theme; both kinda betray their homeland after all)

The Shepherds (obvious choices, yet again)
- Sumia
- Maribelle
- Vaike/Ricken/Miriel/Kellam

"The Outsiders" (Fates-themed, pretty much the non-retainers)
- Kaze
- Silas
- Rinkah/Charlotte (again, waifu quota needs to be met)

Though let's not kid ourselves; most of these characters will not make it.

Archanea

Grust's Revival: Jubelo, Yuliya, Lorenz

The Caretakers: Xane, Bantu, Gotoh

Judgral

Love's Sweet Sorrow: Julius, Ishtar, Altena, Arione

Grizzled Veterans: Oifeye, Shannan, Hannibal

Just a few ideas.  

Some of my ideas have already been mentioned, but I'm gonna go through them anyway. In no particular order.

Awakening
Chrom's Shepherds: Back when four character banners were a thing, I'd set this out as Vaike, Miriel, Sumia, and Kellam, so I guess we can take Kellam off to make the banner more balanced colourwise, and making him a TT reward or some such.
Valmese Conquest: Based on the Valm arc of Awakening, I'd have Say'ri, Basilio, and Flavia on the banner. Probably wouldn't be too profitable in terms of character popularity, but I think it'd be a pretty cool banner. It could also come alongside a Walhart GHB, which seems to be something a lot of people want.

Fates
Children of Fate 2: Don't really care who's on it or how they end up doing it, I just really want Forrest and Ophelia.
World of Revelation: Back when ever new chapter/paralogue in the story was "World of X", I really expected a World of Revelation since neither Corrin appeared in the Worlds of Conquest and Birthright. I'd have the banner feature Kaze, Silas, and Mozu, all characters who are available in all three routes. ...Though admittedly, Mozu's only there because I really want her, and the spot could also go to Lilith for someone who could bring something more unique to the table.

Cipher
Really wanna see the Cipher OCs in Heroes. If they really wanted to get it over and done with, they could finish it all up in two banners and a GHB. The main problem would be how to avoid doubling up on colours so much, with four of the characters wielding swords, and Shade being a Dark Mage. I'd probably split it up as Emma, Shade, and Randal on one banner (doubling up on blue) and Yuzu, Valjean, and Alice on the other (doubling up on red), making sure each banner has at least one character of both genders. And then you'd have Nieve as a GHB since she seems to be filling the role of Cipher's antagonist, as far as I could tell from her class.

TMS#FE
I don't know likely it is, given copyright shenanigans and all, but I'm really enjoying TMS, and I'd love to see its characters in Heroes. Like with Cipher, they could split it up as two banners and a GHB and be done with it (and a TT if you want to include mirage Tiki). Wasn't sure how I was gonna split it, but as someone earlier in the thread suggested, it'd probably be best to split it up by where their mirages originate from. So Itsuki, Kiria, and Eleonora on one (Awakening), and Tsubasa, Touma, and Mamori on the other (Shadow Dragon), with Yashiro as a GHB.

Archanea
Archanea Saga: Kinda of a random choice because I haven't actually played Archanea Saga, but I think it'd be kinda cool to see Malice and Dice in Heroes. The third spot on the banner could probably go to either good Hardin or Nyna, since, to my knowledge, they were the "lord" characters of certain chapters of AS.

That's all I could think of right now. There's probably stuff I'm missing though.

Edited by C. Turtle
remembered one more

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Let's see:

Spoiler

Children of Dusk
Forrest (Staff Cavalry), Kana (M) (Red Breath Infantry), Ophelia (Blue Tome Infantry)
TT Reward: Nina (Bow Infantry)

Children of Dawn
Kiragi (Bow Infantry), Kana (F) (Sword Infantry), Caeldori (Lance Flying)
TT Reward: Hisame (Sword Infantry) Because let's face it, nobody would pull for this poor guy.

Inheritors of the Holy War
Ares (Sword Cavalry), Altena (Lance Flying), Ced (Green Tome Infantry)
GHB: Ishtar (Blue Tome Infantry) to appease Vax
TT Reward: Shannan (Sword Infantry)

Radiance's Return
Zihark (Sword Infantry), Ilyana (Blue Tome Infantry), Kieran (Axe Cavalry)
GHB: Ashnard (Sword Flying)
TT Reward: Brom (Axe Armored) to appease Fire Emblem Fan

Daein's Liberators
Edward (Sword Infantry), Jill (Lance Flying), Nolan (Axe Infantry)
GHB: Jarod (Lance Infantry) to appease myself
TT Reward: Leonardo (Bow Infantry)

I love all of these! Splitting up Nohrian and Hoshidan children is a great idea, and I'd love to see more of them get into the game! Also like the two Tellius ideas (I really like your banner/TT names, too), splitting them up with some really strong theming.

3 hours ago, wheelsonfire said:

Also, more of a gameplay mechanic, but I'd like to see Tempest Trials Warriors appear again somehow… I took a break from Heroes for a few months, but then came back and missed out on quite a few warriors because of it… This is despite the fact that my team is more than strong enough to handle the Trials… And I can't be the only one in this situation…

I agree! This also sucks for players who pick up the game now - there are heroes they can never get unless there are either TT reruns, or those free heroes are eventually added into the regular pool or their own banners (honestly would like to see them introduced in a series of banners that are solely made up of heroes who used to be TT-exclusives). I've been playing since the start so I have most of them, but early one when I didn't really understand what the Trials were, I know I missed out on one or two of them. They've done GHB revivals and are continuing them through this year (thank goodness!), hopefully they'll find a way to bring back those Trial-exclusive characters soon.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I would love to see them finishing off Lyndis' Legion - Wil, Rath, Kent, Sain and Nils... Maybe Wallace but I'm not fussed on him xD I suppose retired guys need some love, too. 

Not sure how that would work in a banner. I can't see them adding a pure male banner, especially with characters not amazingly popular, so they'd probably do something like Kent and Sain with a Lyn alt...

Yes! A guys only banner might not be something they find very marketable, but however they find a way to complete Lyndis' Legion, I'll be glad to see them all in the game eventually. Even Wallace, the poor guy. I'd probably never use him, just like in the game he's from, but I still like the guy. 

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:
Spoiler

Knights of Aurelis:

This banner would feature regular Hardin “Coyote” as a lance cavalier, Wolf as a bow cavalier and Sedgar as a sword cavalier. Very unlikely, since this would be a full man banner. Maybe they could add Nyna (I don’t remember if anything was said about her being maybe a staff user?) and then put Sedgar as a TT reward.

Travelers of Valentia:

In this one, I could see Silque as a staff user, Jesse as a sword user and Kliff as a mage (preferibly green or blue). The conexions are that Silque and Jesse met while Silque was in the search of Alm (as said in one of the Mila’s crystals) while Kliff can travel both with Silque (Alm’s party) or with Jesse (Celica’s party)

Lord of a Dead Empire:

The name of the banner would be the one of emperor Rudolf’s theme. So the banner would be based around him. Rudolf could be a sword cavalier (he wields Falchion against Mila), Mycen a lance cavalier and Messena as a lance armor. 

Also, there would be a GHB against someone related to him too (although a rerun of Berkut’s would work too)

[Seasonal] Oktoberfest banner:

As I said in other topic, Nohr is probably the kingdom of the whole franchise which fits better this theme. So, I’d like to see in the bavarian clothes for females waitress Felicia and Peri. For males, I think Laslow and Gunter could work

So, what do you think about this banners, guys? Would you like them? Do you find any of them possible?

I really like the Lord of a Dead Empire one, and a seasonal Oktoberfest banner would be way fun! I hope they get more creative with their seasonals going forward, the Love Abounds one was a great surprise compared to what many (myself included, and I was dreading it) expected from a Valentine theme. They came up with something really classy and exciting, and I want to see them continue to find interesting twists and different approaches to the seasonal options. Plus, you're right, Nohrians would fit that theme fantastically!

33 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

TMS#FE
I don't know likely it is, given copyright shenanigans and all, but I'm really enjoying TMS, and I'd love to see its characters in Heroes. Like with Cipher, they could split it up as two banners and a GHB and be done with it (and a TT if you want to include mirage Tiki). Wasn't sure how I was gonna split it, but as someone earlier in the thread suggested, it'd probably be best to split it up by where their mirages originate from. So Itsuki, Kiria, and Eleonora on one (Awakening), and Tsubasa, Touma, and Mamori on the other (Shadow Dragon), with Yashiro as a GHB.

I'd love to see them show up in FEH too! TMS is such a freaking blast, the characters are great, and if they could find a way to bring them in it would be exciting and hilarious. Imagine the Paralogue chapters for them, and how Alfonse, Sharena, and especially ANNA would react lol I would love to see that

Inheritors of Fate:

Sword of Isaach: Larcei (Infantry Sword)

Granvalle Emperor: Arvis ( Red Armor Mage)

Student of the Wind: Arthur (Infantry Green Mage)

Sunny Warrior: Fee (Lance Pegasus Knight)

GHB: Ishtar (Infantry Blue Mage)

Legendary hero: Rightful Heir: Seliph (Sword Cav)

Guardians of Grado:

The Obsidian: Duessel (Axe Cav)

The Fluorspar: Selena (Blue Mage Cav)

Aloof Lanceman: Cormag (Lance Wyvern Rider)

Sacred Healer: Natasha (Infantry Staff)

TT Reward: Knoll (Infantry Red Mage)

GHB: Gheb (Infantry Axe) 

Shepard's Light

Fair Warrior: Kjelle (Lance Armor)

Last Dragon: Nah (Green Dragonstone)

Intimidating Priest: Brady (Infantry Staff)

Dualsided Archer: Noire (Infantry Archer)

TT Reward: Laurent (Infantry Red Mage)

Legendary Hero: Warrior of Darkness: Owain (Infantry Sword)

Edited by Ghostface233

37 minutes ago, TadpoleSuperHero said:

I'd love to see them show up in FEH too! TMS is such a freaking blast, the characters are great, and if they could find a way to bring them in it would be exciting and hilarious. Imagine the Paralogue chapters for them, and how Alfonse, Sharena, and especially ANNA would react lol I would love to see that

Because I love the Mirage designs, well most of them, I'd like it if in addition to the playable 7 and Uta-loid Tiki, they made the Mirages into independent units as well. Ideally I want Conquerer Chrom, Sorceress Tharja, Falcoknight Caeda, Assassin Virion, Swordmaster Navarre, and plain old Cavalier and Knight Cain and Draug. Pics:

Spoiler

ConquerorSorcererFalcon KnightAssassinSwordmasterDefaultDefault

The Mirages aren't deep characters? I wag my cottontail at naysayers. Seasonals have what depth?

If they wanted to do Mirages, they could split them into three categories: Unpromoted (but I'd rather just show off the unpromoted Mirages somehow with the PCs themselves), Promoted "Light" and Promoted "Dark". The first category speaks for itself. The "Light" would be: Great Lord Chrom, Falcoknight Caeda, Paladin Cain, Sage Tharja, Sniper Virion, General Draug, and Hero Navarre. "Dark" would be Conqueror Chrom, Wyvern Knight Caeda, Dark Knight Cain, Sorceress Tharja (yeah I know it looks very bright and light), Assassin Virion, Berserker Draug, and Swordmaster Navarre.

We could also use Itsuki!Marth and maybe Gharnef and Medeus. Every PC in TMS has a swimsuit too!